No one likes men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Not even men like men.

Every celebrity or band wishes all their fans were female. Even female celebs want female fans. And every male celeb wants female fans.

Men are just unwanted and hated even by their own kind. We are worthless. We need to kys

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN, Oueyy, flippasav and 3 others
People like young women. Women become just as much of a punchline as men past 30.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
People like young women. Women become just as much of a punchline as men past 30.
Nope, ask any celebrity if they’d rather take photos and sign stuff for a young guy or an older female. Most would choose female. The reason is simple; men are unwanted by everyone on earth. The world only loves females and children.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Nope, ask any celebrity if they’d rather take photos and sign stuff for a young guy or an older female. Most would choose female. The reason is simple; men are unwanted by everyone on earth. The world only loves females and children.
What a weird metric to judge which gender is better by

What a weird metric to judge which gender is better by
It’s true though. I even heard some drummer for a band day “I hate America and Europe because the only fans that come up to us are ugly nerdy guys, but in Japan we get girls coming up to us”

i like that band example
everyone who is involved with a band is a useful skilled being that needs to be taken serious

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Chads are more wanted than any type of stacy, bc of their rarity. But yeah any sub chad man is worth nothing more than shit on the sidewalk

It’s true though. I even heard some drummer for a band day “I hate America and Europe because the only fans that come up to us are ugly nerdy guys, but in Japan we get girls coming up to us”
no, you nailed it. Life is all about what bands think of you as a fan.

I have seen Stacy fitness influencers who have mostly female clients on ig who studied science degrees at uni

Of course you're all shallow low birth gravel who like stupid little girls. I am the bigger person because I like self-assured men with strength and character.

Not even men like men.

Every celebrity or band wishes all their fans were female. Even female celebs want female fans. And every male celeb wants female fans.

Men are just unwanted and hated even by their own kind. We are worthless. We need to kys
When people talk about patriarchy or men controlling society its true. But the pyramid is a small select of men on top who have sacrificed their lives to get there and are genetically 1 in 100 then after that its most women and men at the bottom.

Women only see powerful men as existing which goes to show how cruel their plights are low status men do not even exist at all in their minds.

I have seen Stacy fitness influencers who have mostly female clients on ig who studied science degrees at uni
They're lesbians and psychology and gender theory is not a science.

no, you nailed it. Life is all about what bands think of you as a fan.
Well it’s true. No one wants men. Men should die and burn in hell.