No one on here is Chad

P

Prime Time

Iron

I Saw a post from @TheTakeoverHasBegun and It's so accurate. People on this forum overrate other popular members like crazy. All these supposed forum chads like @Amnesia, @androgenic, @Salludon, @Blackgymmax, @averagejoe, @forevergymcelling, aren't actually chad, they larp and fraud like crazy to make delusional clueless people here think that they are Chad, they're not as good looking IRL as all their frauded pictures here, but these morons don't realize it

and even if they weren't frauding and larping a lot of stuff, a real chad wouldn't waste time on here, they might post occasionally but not rack up thousands of posts and hours here. Like think why would an NT Chad who has a good social life, gets treated well, and slays regularly good looking women waste so much time here writing about all sorts of random things? Maybe these supposed forum chads that all of you worship aren't actually chad and are autistic insecure validation seeking attention whores, who want praise from all the losers here.

The people that constantly fanboy and defend them all the time are super annoying, weird, and pathetic, defending them as if that's someone important. These people don't give a fucking shit about you. The Fuck you defending random people on the internet for?

The people who claim to be chad but don't post their face are even worse, like if you're gonna claim you're chad, at least be man enough to post yourself. muh doxx stfu, none of you are that important and will ever accomplish anything significant, that's why you're here. Inb4 people try to call me greycel, as if rotting here for more is a good thing. @ReadBooksEveryday, @alriodai and then these people will underrate actual chads like Vinnie Hacker and say he's HTN, JFL at the biases here

Attachments

• IMG_9276.jpg
    IMG_9276.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, sportsmogger, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
only true Chad is MoggerGaston and ironically he complains of being subhuman klinefeltercel with scabies

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sportsmogger and 1 other person
good one new user, good one

Loox has chad results on dating apps lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Arditi, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Second
People can look good and post on a forum lol. There's other instagram model chads who post on here privately u ugly subhuman lol. Unfortunately for you this isn't a safe space for guys who get 0 girls. Once you ascend there's guys who are ugly as fuck who want to believe you're just as ugly as them as a cope. Reality hits hard when you stay an ugly subhuman and other surpass you. Keep being sub 5 blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Nick.Harte, Narcissus🥀 and 8 others

View attachment 2606522
I Saw a post from @TheTakeoverHasBegun and It's so accurate. People on this forum overrate other popular members like crazy. All these supposed forum chads like @Amnesia, @androgenic, @Salludon, @Blackgymmax, @averagejoe, @forevergymcelling, aren't actually chad, they larp and fraud like crazy to make delusional clueless people here think that they are Chad, they're not as good looking IRL as all their frauded pictures here, but these morons don't realize it

and even if they weren't frauding and larping a lot of stuff, a real chad wouldn't waste time on here, they might post occasionally but not rack up thousands of posts and hours here. Like think why would an NT Chad who has a good social life, gets treated well, and slays regularly good looking women waste so much time here writing about all sorts of random things? Maybe these supposed forum chads that all of you worship aren't actually chad and are autistic insecure validation seeking attention whores, who want praise from all the losers here.

The people that constantly fanboy and defend them all the time are super annoying, weird, and pathetic, defending them as if that's someone important. These people don't give a fucking shit about you. The Fuck you defending random people on the internet for?

The people who claim to be chad but don't post their face are even worse, like if you're gonna claim you're chad, at least be man enough to post yourself. muh doxx stfu, none of you are that important and will ever accomplish anything significant, that's why you're here. Inb4 people try to call me greycel, as if rotting here for more is a good thing. @ReadBooksEveryday, @alriodai and then these people will underrate actual chads like Vinnie Hacker and say he's HTN, JFL at the biases here
Irl Chad ≠ PSL Chad

An irl Chad is just a good looking dude who slays and gets positive attention from women cuz of their looks, the guys you @ed fit the criteria

salludon is a real and proper chad even in his candids

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Magnum Opus, Pogin_chan and 1 other person
salludon is a real and proper chad even in his candids
It has nothing to do with that. Check Ops history
"Girls are easier to get irl"
"Being able to read social presence matters alot"
Social media presence copes
OP is just ugly and doesn't wanna believe anyone on this forum can look good. Even by the logic of "Girls are easier to get irl" we would all be "irl chads" as the average guy outside does not mog a single one of us and I don't even claim to be a Chad. I'm just a good looking slayer lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, ZaC, Kamui and 1 other person
OP is just ugly and doesn't wanna believe anyone on this forum can look good. Even by the logic of "Girls are easier to get irl" we would all be "irl chads" as the average guy outside does not mog a single one of us and I don't even claim to be a Chad. I'm just a good looking slayer lol
yep, but hes right in the sense that theres like no psl chad here apart from salludon, at least i cant remember another one rn

Second
People can look good and post on a forum lol. There's other instagram model chads who post on here privately u ugly subhuman lol. Unfortunately for you this isn't a safe space for guys who get 0 girls. Once you ascend there's guys who are ugly as fuck who want to believe you're just as ugly as them as a cope. Reality hits hard when you stay an ugly subhuman and other surpass you. Keep being sub 5 blud
why are you so based you nigggggggger

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
yep, but hes right in the sense that theres like no psl chad here apart from salludon, at least i cant remember another one rn
True but then he says Vinnie hacker is a psl chad with his eye area lol. Salludon is pretty much the only psl perfection there is and he topples most of those tiktok "chads" to death but falls short because of pheno

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Kamui
PSL has rotted niggas brains

Just read what I said above, an IRL Chad is a nigga who is obviously attractive and gets positive reception from women consistently, even a tall HTN fits this description

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Second
you have a good point here, some of you guys might be legit, but the amount of people who claim to be chad while providing no proof of anything is baffling, I did insult you in my OP so you had the right to go off on me, fair, but I'm not sub 5, I'm normie tier in looks
you'd be surprised how little effort a lot of users put in, hence the many gym is cope lazy threads I've seen, and plus many here are autistic and think that social skills doesn't matter that much, but also tbf I made those posts a year ago when I was more bluepilled, and when I did tag you in the OP, I didn't know anything about you, I only knew you were popular on the forum, but even though there is actually good looking users here, they still don't look as good irl as there actual pictures, and I still don't get why they would spend so much time here when they already look good
PSL has rotted niggas brains

Just read what I said above, an IRL Chad is a nigga who is obviously attractive and gets positive reception from women consistently, even a tall HTN fits this description
I agree with that, @Blackgymmax, I apologize, I misjudged you and other people on this forum, you're right, there is chads here, and good looking people that slay a lot, you may be one of them, like I said I don't really know anyone well, just know which users are popular which is who my tags were

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
Who said forevergymcelling was chad

The true chads are tall NT high trust HTN+

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Pretty sure Barret browses here

Loox has chad results on dating apps lol
whats his results lmao last time i checked he was bitching about not getting matches on hinge hes a deformity tbh no appeal to young women, only niche appeal to gym girls obsessed w body builders (for example the woman w 500k followers), i checked her ig and she was following hundreds of guys with similar physique to loox

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
whats his results lmao last time i checked he was bitching about not getting matches on hinge

hes a deformity tbh no appeal to young women, only niche appeal to gym girls obsessed w body builders (for example the woman w 500k followers), i checked her ig and she was following hundreds of guys with similar physique to loox
Na he's batching about a 20% match rate because he thought it would be like 70

Also that's pretty typical for girls to follow similar guys who are their type. Most girls I match follow dread heads (given I wear my miserable wig)

you have a good point here, some of you guys might be legit, but the amount of people who claim to be chad while providing no proof of anything is baffling, I did insult you in my OP so you had the right to go off on me, fair, but I'm not sub 5, I'm normie tier in looks

you'd be surprised how little effort a lot of users put in, hence the many gym is cope lazy threads I've seen, and plus many here are autistic and think that social skills doesn't matter that much, but also tbf I made those posts a year ago when I was more bluepilled, and when I did tag you in the OP, I didn't know anything about you, I only knew you were popular on the forum, but even though there is actually good looking users here, they still don't look as good irl as there actual pictures, and I still don't get why they would spend so much time here when they already look good

I agree with that, @Blackgymmax, I apologize, I misjudged you and other people on this forum, you're right, there is chads here, and good looking people that slay a lot, you may be one of them, like I said I don't really know anyone well, just know which users are popular which is who my tags were
Holy fucking shit 😦😦😦😦😦 GREYCEL GOING THROUGH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

Usually someone who joined recently would just reply with “cope” and then spout a bunch of senseless BS claims to support their argument jfl bravo to you

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me

View attachment 2606522

@Salludon is chad
@averagejoe is chad i've been on call w him and talked to him regularly in niko server but i left, i consider him a friend. prob the highest smv user on here
@Amnesia is high chadlite
arvid was low chadlite, overrated by his best pics but still obviously good looking in the unfrauded ones i've seen
@Blackgymmax is good looking and gets girls, hes good looking but im not sure how to rate black ppl yet so i cant put a label on him
@forevergymcelling isnt to me from what i've seen hes pushing 30 years old and catfishes girls as tyler maher
@androgenic looks like shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Kamui
Na he's batching about a 20% match rate because he thought it would be like 70

Also that's pretty typical for girls to follow similar guys who are their type. Most girls I match follow dread heads (given I wear my miserable wig)
is it proven he had 20% because i had 23% on hinge and i can tell u that getting matches was easy, he was saying he gets no likes and barely any girls are reciprocating likes with him

even austin dunham only had 30%

and of course girls who match u will follow other guys who look like u, alot of black girls will like u since ur good looking with dreads which is the black slayer archetype

but most girls arent into loox's body type and steroids made his face look like shit and uncanny

i asked a female ik and she said he looks like a caveman

i cant see him having chad results because i dont believe majority of women would be attracted to him facially and his body is niche

@Salludon is chad
@averagejoe is chad i've been on call w him and talked to him regularly in niko server but i left, i consider him a friend
arvid was low chadlite, overrated by his best pics but still good looking in the unfrauded ones i've seen
@Blackgymmax is good looking and gets girls, hes good looking but im not sure how to rate black ppl yet so i cant put a label on him
@forevergymcelling isnt to me from what i've seen hes pushing 30 years old and catfishes girls as tyler maher
@JOJOcel is also another forum Chad, but he has no clout

@Salludon is chad
@averagejoe is chad i've been on call w him and talked to him regularly in niko server but i left, i consider him a friend. prob the highest smv user on here
arvid was low chadlite, overrated by his best pics but still good looking in the unfrauded ones i've seen
You’ve never seen me

I’m 27

@JOJOcel is also another forum Chad, but he has no clout
bro is either reading jojolands or fucking bitches

he has no time to rot on here

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Kamui
27 is pushing 30

thats why i said "from what i've seen" because im not sure if its actually u in the pics
jfl you assume he's just maher because of the avi he uses?

View attachment 2606522

statuspilled again

they have status in .org so they look better to people involved in that community

Funny how none of these tryhards ever post something like this:

Because you have to experience it for real; instead, they are posting fake screenshots of their convos with "girls" on the internet (having 99% of your interactions with them online - totally a chad trait, lmao)

Really good looking guys need 20 minutes spent outside to get a new girl, meanwhile these "chads" could write a phd on online dating. Embarrassing

Last edited: