No one will listen to you

lunin7

lunin7

💉
In my early blackpill days I thought that I had to be the messenger for the world, that I needed to inform the world about the corruption.

But the reality is that the average person is content to the state of the world as long as they have the things they desire. As long as these people have their parties, sex, games, they are content with living in the terrible and broken state of the world, as long as it’s not affecting them.

We are the shadows behind the curtains, the alpha males and idiots steal the show because they have no shame for their ignorance. While we are on the internet having discussions about the world and creating conclusions, the feeble minds waste away their lives and give everything the failo touch.

You don’t have to solve the worlds problems, because the people are their own worst enemy.

Quote from Dr Osborne

Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you. Why bother?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
spiderman disproved all that shut bruh !

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Sick thread brah

• +1
Reactions: lunin7