nobody will call me nerd again after tomorrow

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
finally after many years of thinking about it i get PRK / lasek and lose my gay ass glasses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, normie_joe, WatermelonLover and 10 others
nice, gl hope the operation goes well and all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, Heinrich Schmidt, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, buflek and Alt Number 3
glasses are so fucking gay. I lost my virginity overnight once I removed them. Not even joking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, WatermelonLover, Orvka381 and 2 others
The day after you get your glasses removed, you're gonna start seeing women saying "omg I love when a guy wears glasses :love::love:" - it'll become a trend overnight.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, mog222, Orvka381 and 3 others
The day after you get your glasses removed, you're gonna start seeing women saying "omg I love when a guy wears glasses :love::love:" - it'll become a trend overnight.
funny enough i know a 6'5 chadlite with muscles that wears glasses without needing them

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
began for me

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
funny enough i know a 6'5 chadlite with muscles that wears glasses without needing them
It's incredible how anything becomes a halo on Chad. Absolutely brutal. I wonder what prompted him to start wearing them.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Gl boyo

• Love it
bp did is now we remember good looking guys faces that we once saw

bp was the same pill turning frogs gay

• +1
glasses are so fucking gay. I lost my virginity overnight once I removed them. Not even joking
+1

i wore contacts 25-30 times in my life and had more female validation than on 15 years with glasses

and my eye area is average

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
+1

i wore contacts 25-30 times in my life and had more female validation than on 15 years with glasses

are glasses really such a major failo?

• +1
Reactions: buflek and mayo mogger
Congrats! Glasses are the worst I wore them for 1 school day as a dare and was looked at like a nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
+1

I always wear contacts when I step outside now. glasses are so bad because they cast unwanted shadows and the lens fucks other people’s perceptions of your most important features

• +1
Ngl when I first read the title I thought you will shoot up a university

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, Bushman and mayo mogger
Do you wear glasses? Or prefer contacts?
i wear them when im required just during lecturs etc , makes sure the glass's ridge go up to the top of your nose bridge if you have high nosebridge like me it can become a halo

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
i wear them when I'm required just during lectures etc , by making akes sure the glasses ridge goes up to the top of your nose bridge if you have high nosebridge like me it can become a halo.
That's good, I've only seen some people who wear glasses and make them look alright/good (halo in this case).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, buflek and mayo mogger
finally after many years of thinking about it i get PRK / lasek and lose my gay ass glasses
RhOeOxO3RHKdU0 vUoPwaw

• JFL
are glasses really such a major failo?
-they make your nose appear bigger
-if your prescription is strong enough, the lens will severely distort your eye area. My temples looked like they were caving in when i wore glasses
- they hide eyebrows/eyelashes

In addition, they are cumbersome and easy to lose if you are scatterbrained.

Getting Lasik surgery was one of the best decisions i ever made.

Why not contacts?

Lasik can give you perma dry eyes.

I did last year lassik

• +1