not a single person on org could beat me in a fight

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Kraken
pro boxer (1-0 pro), youth (14-0) 12 KO. 3x British youth champ. 1x u16 European champ. 6’5 heavy weight. Ur all Low T

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, N1666, normie_joe and 6 others
if you can’t, don’t disagree with my posts again 😈😈

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and nathan
@Bojack can

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and grungymallard97
pro boxer (1-0 pro), youth (14-0) 12 KO. 3x British youth champ. 1x u16 European champ. 6’5 heavy weight. Ur all Low T
I take this as a win unless someone can prove me wrong

beat you in a fight of better hygiene

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger and grungymallard97
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
@the BULL defeated pro boxers on the street

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and grungymallard97
i have rated you in pm before
I legit don’t have a unibrowntho
IMG 3375
my hair is only shit because it’s thin, can’t do anything abt it

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I could

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Carbine
why are you even on the forum

"When I see red it's over 😈" ahh post :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: mug and grungymallard97
"When I see red it's over 😈" ahh post :feelshaha:
I mean true but then again ur saying this as a little skinny pussy who id KO in 2 seconds. I’d understand if u said ts under someone claiming they can fight. But I’m legit a pro Boxer dude 😭

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
ty for all ur stats just found ur name and ur moms facebook, cant beat u in a fight but i will now indulge in sexual intercourse with ur mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, N1666, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
ty for all ur stats just found ur name and ur moms facebook, cant beat u in a fight but i will now indulge in sexual intercourse with ur mom
oh shit I prolly revealed a lil too much😭 what’s my name?😬

idk didnt actually look if all that info is true they could fs find it tho
Yeah bro fs 😭 luckily mos people like me here so I should be chilling

• +1
Reactions: zomtri
I feel we’d be buddies irl I like nighas who can fight and I can spar with. You’d prob fuck me up if those are your records though I ain’t done martial arts for 4 years now 🤷‍♂️.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I feel we’d be buddies irl I like nighas who can fight and I can spar with. You’d prob fuck me up if those are your records though I ain’t done martial arts for 4 years now 🤷‍♂️.
I’m only 16 so maybe😂, I used to do Muay Thai also so coulda probs sparred in that too. We probs would be tbh bro😂 but weight difference and I’m guessing height would be crazy. I’m 6’5 barefoot which is really tall irl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I’m only 16 so maybe😂, I used to do Muay Thai also so coulda probs sparred in that too. We probs would be tbh bro😂 but weight difference and I’m guessing height would be crazy. I’m 6’5 barefoot which is really tall irl
Thought you was 28 lol my bad your a kid ahahaha

Yeah 6’5 is tall bro. I’m 96kg rn I think

Mogger for your age still

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and grungymallard97
I would knock your socks off lil bro

• Hmm...
Thought you was 28 lol my bad your a kid ahahaha

Yeah 6’5 is tall bro. I’m 96kg rn I think

Mogger for your age still
What made u think I was 28😭 I look that old jeez, I’m like 105kg rn

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Screenshot 617

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and grungymallard97
  • JFL
can you absorb bullets op :Comfy:

• +1
Please bro show me ur physique and ur record if u even do combat sports u helmet
lowkey chopped rn but I would still send shivers done your spinal cord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and grungymallard97
Chalk GIF by The Undroppables

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and grungymallard97
I wouldn't even need to fight you. I could simply put a hex on you and that would be the end of you.

If I did fight you for fun it would be over in seconds and I would only use one thumb to kill you. I might even let you hit me several times to taunt you since I've used Iron fist every single day for the last 20 years so my body is steel at this point. I've used steel rods on my body daily and even used the Buddhist monk technique of hanging myself to become impervious to sleeper holds.

Boxing is great for cardio but does nothing in a real street fight where you're fighting to the death and no rules and no refs or time limit.
As for endurance, I train with masks to make it the equivalent to training in 2 mile elevation which limits oxygen to the muscles while training. Essentially, I've become the human version of Doomsday in whatever didn't kill me permanently has only made me stronger. The longer a fight goes the more angry I become and the more worn out my opponent becomes giving me a larger advantage as the fight goes on.

I train to kill not to injure, so I am going for kill shots. Height and Qeight is meaningless for a trained killing machine. I don't care if I'm facing a 7 ft 400 lb man, I'll find his qeakness and take him out.

At this point I fight for self defense and self preservation so I have no desire to fight for sport. I gave up the craft and put my faith in Jesus to help others receive salvation and cleanse those with unclean spirits (fighting demons). Your thoughts, beliefs and words have more power than your hands or feet can ever have.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and grungymallard97
I wouldn't even need to fight you. I could simply put a hex on you and that would be the end of you.

If I did fight you for fun it would be over in seconds and I would only use one thumb to kill you. I might even let you hit me several times to taunt you since I've used Iron fist every single day for the last 20 years so my body is steel at this point. I've used steel rods on my body daily and even used the Buddhist monk technique of hanging myself to become impervious to sleeper holds.

Boxing is great for cardio but does nothing in a real street fight where you're fighting to the death and no rules and no refs or time limit.
As for endurance, I train with masks to make it the equivalent to training in 2 mile elevation which limits oxygen to the muscles while training. Essentially, I've become the human version of Doomsday in whatever didn't kill me permanently has only made me stronger. The longer a fight goes the more angry I become and the more worn out my opponent becomes giving me a larger advantage as the fight goes on.

I train to kill not to injure, so I am going for kill shots. Height and Qeight is meaningless for a trained killing machine. I don't care if I'm facing a 7 ft 400 lb man, I'll find his qeakness and take him out.

At this point I fight for self defense and self preservation so I have no desire to fight for sport. I gave up the craft and put my faith in Jesus to help others receive salvation and cleanse those with unclean spirits (fighting demons). Your thoughts, beliefs and words have more power than your hands or feet can ever have.
NAH AINY NO WAY😭😭 HOLY COPE IM KILLING U UNCLE

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz