not a single person on org could beat me in a fight

pro boxer (1-0 pro), youth (14-0) 12 KO. 3x British youth champ. 1x u16 European champ. 6’5 heavy weight. Ur all Low T
yeahhh but im sure 80% of incels here can probably fuck your oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, bakpaokukus and grungymallard97

shush lil nigga the BBCpill always strikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and grungymallard97
What kind of hex?
I don't speak of these things in detail anymore. This opens up doors and windows that you do not want open.

There are ample YouTube videos of personal accounts and interviews of witches, warlocks or heads of the occult that eventually turned to Jesus but before they did they practiced witchcraft, used astral projection, etc to destroy lives.

The reason I use King Solomon as my name as the Lesser Key Of Solomon was my gateway to demonology, the craft, magic, etc.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Acion
NAH AINY NO WAY😭😭 HOLY COPE IM KILLING U UNCLE
Yes way, your pillow training in boxing has made you soft like a marshmallow. You're not trained to kill, you're trained to qin a heavily limited match with rules, and pillows on your hands and can use your hands only and limited on time and rounds. Your cope is over 9,000 at this point.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
6'5 heavyweight? Nice larp

but regardless, guns exist in America, 6 foot, 7 foot. It doesn't matter

the taller you are just means a bigger casket

• +1
pro boxer (1-0 pro), youth (14-0) 12 KO. 3x British youth champ. 1x u16 European champ. 6’5 heavy weight. Ur all Low T
lol id beat the shit outta you

• +1
2545358 92FA3EDD A51D 4196 9A92 B890C031129E

• +1
Yes way, your pillow training in boxing has made you soft like a marshmallow. You're not trained to kill, you're trained to qin a heavily limited match with rules, and pillows on your hands and can use your hands only and limited on time and rounds. Your cope is over 9,000 at this point.
I have legit BK before

So why does a guy as exceptional as you rot on an incel forum?

oh shit I prolly revealed a lil too much😭 what’s my name?😬
Unironically could find your information based on this very specific post (considering I know your first name too).

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, wrist cry and grungymallard97
Unironically could find your information based on this very specific post (considering I know your first name too).
yeah ngl SUPER retarded of me but i didn’t specify year so hopefully it’s soo niche

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
ill shoot bullets of cum on you

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and wrist cry
I would kill u nigga send me the addy i come fuck u up and post it on irg jfl😂😂

• +1
I would kill u nigga send me the addy i come fuck u up and post it on irg jfl😂😂
Show me ur physique and pro record then we can talk

dnr
i’d win

• JFL