[NOT OP] What are these called? And are there any causes/solutions?

axe624

axe624

Iron
My friend who’s about a year older than me (i’m 15) took a picture like this
3F115636 B67F 408D AFE8 66D5AAA3C63A
(i cropped out his face and put the area around his lips/nose)

question in title^^

I have the same thing, except it's visible even in normal lightning.

I don't know what this is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Your maxilla

If it protrudes like this in normal lightning, does it mean you have a good maxilla?
wait good? i thought it looked odd like in the appearance and yeah his too is very visible and the lines look like it goes down to his jaw when he rests his lips.

If it protrudes like this in normal lightning, does it mean you have a good maxilla?
It means either your a nigger with crazy bimaxillary protrusion, or your upper midface is retruded

It means either your a nigger with crazy bimaxillary protrusion, or your upper midface is retruded
Do I have bimaxillary protrusion or a retruded upper midface? I have an overbite and crooked teeth btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and axe624
Do I have bimaxillary protrusion or a retruded upper midface? I have an overbite and crooked teeth btw.

your nose bridge near the brow doesnt line up with your chin yet you have an overbite, that should say it

I must have some black genes then because that's what I have

I don't know why my maxilla protrudes like that then. Can't it be something else?
It doesn’t though, your mouth area looks nothing like the pics op posted.

It doesn’t though, your mouth area looks nothing like the pics op posted.
Not from the side, but in certain lightning it looks the same. In normal lightning it isn't very prominent, but still visible.
your nose bridge near the brow doesnt line up with your chin yet you have an overbite, that should say it
So I have a retruded upper midface?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
a good maxilla?
Lip pout?

Both of these and cheekbones to help make the contrast more defined. Is attractive, but also a given when you have other attractive features. It can be present because of bad features like a weird set of teeth or ethnic lips. Will not compensate for any failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466

Users who are viewing this thread

Back