NT is cope

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
A lot of copers here say that you need to be into sports, listen to conventional music, etc. to be NT. I actually know a guy that does none of these yet he still has female friends and gets laid and has a happy life.

wanna know his secret? He is fucking MTN, female naturally graviate towards him. your "NT" doesnt mean shit if you are repsulsive sub 5 psl subhuman like i am. I actually left the volunteering group yesterday because i was pissed ouff at that faggot. No matter what i have done, i could not maintain a single relationship with a woman even at afriendly level. women need to fucking die.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro, Allornothing and 3 others
NT works for business, work and sales.

You also make more platonic friends too.

But to have a proper relationship?

You gotta be a strong MTN and above.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and borismonster
whats the point

youre not NT, neither youre gl..

suck a dick and die

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, laaltin, the BULL and 7 others
I am very NT and sociable, with huge social circle, very recognized in my community etc and it means shit to woman, they will allways go for better looking guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NERG_72, the next o'pry, Pikabro and 3 others
I am very NT and sociable, with huge social circle, very recognized in my community etc and it means shit to woman, they will allways go for better looking guys.
Hey you can always be her tampoo tho 🤙

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
A lot of copers here say that you need to be into sports, listen to conventional music, etc. to be NT. I actually know a guy that does none of these yet he still has female friends and gets laid and has a happy life.

wanna know his secret? He is fucking MTN, female naturally graviate towards him. your "NT" doesnt mean shit if you are repsulsive sub 5 psl subhuman like i am. I actually left the volunteering group yesterday because i was pissed ouff at that faggot. No matter what i have done, i could not maintain a single relationship with a woman even at afriendly level. women need to fucking die.
NT works for business, work and sales.

You also make more platonic friends too.

But to have a proper relationship?

You gotta be a strong MTN and above.
Depends on location

i hate female nature.....

Worst thing is you don’t even need to look good. Just average.

You post here? You’re below average.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Funny thing is I have the exact same disorder Saint Elliot PBUH had (PDD-NOS)

Obviously you'd still need to have at least a decent base in terms of looks. Being NT just amplifies that. MTN who is NT > random Chad who is a socially retarded weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NERG_72, InnerVoid and Primalsplit
Obviously you'd still need to have at least a decent base in terms of looks. Being NT just amplifies that. MTN who is NT > random Chad who is a socially retarded weirdo
socially retarded chad can pull a stacy to his house every night off tinder and fuck without uttering a word
but yeah if he wants to get a relationship hes screwed and NT MTN mogs in that aspect

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and InnerVoid
socially retarded chad can pull a stacy to his house every night off tinder and fuck without uttering a word
but yeah if he wants to get a relationship hes screwed and NT MTN mogs in that aspect
Ehh idk. Even Amnesia said he only gets about 10% to come over due to his autistic texting skills. Hell even in my own chadfish experiments a lot of foids flake and/or are reluctant to meet up. Had I been able to call or facetime them (like a NT person would) then I'd have more success with the experiments.

You need to not have one of the submisive oriented mental disorders (anxiety, low self esteem etc.).

why am i so ugly?

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
You need to not have one of the submisive oriented mental disorders (anxiety, low self esteem etc.).
i got impossible levels of anxiety lol

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Ehh idk. Even Amnesia said he only gets about 10% to come over due to his autistic texting skills. Hell even in my own chadfish experiments a lot of foids flake and/or are reluctant to meet up. Had I been able to call or facetime them (like a NT person would) then I'd have more success with the experiments.
10% is insane
i dont think you realize how much normies get flaked on apps
ive met up with 1/300 matches and my texting skills arent autistic just normal
10% willing to come over just confirms how much looks matter even with autism
it wouldnt have made a difference in his results

10% is insane
i met up with every single gl i matched with

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
One of the bigger reasons in your inceldom lol. Anxiety is like a divine shield around your virginity that protects it.

10% is insane
Hmm maybe. It is hard asf to stand out on those apps because of the terrible gender ratios. With that been said, aren't guys like Amnesia basically among the top 5% or so of all men? You'd think someone like that would have a higher success rate in terms of closing.

It’s so over for you just rope nigga I don’t wanna see you’re shitty posts anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Actually... You fucking moron. You mean to tell me you've been going out on dates while having anxiety during all this time? Wtf do you think confidence is, you imbecile?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You mean to tell me you've been going out on dates while having anxiety during all this time? Wtf do you think confidence is, you imbecile?
no i didnt mean anxiety when it came to women. i meant anxiety for other things

• Ugh..
Actually... You fucking moron. You mean to tell me you've been going out on dates while having anxiety during all this time? Wtf do you think confidence is, you imbecile?
OP is a retarded mentalcel subhuman

• +1
Yup. You're a little bitch just like I knew already.
these things are super important to me though. i dont want flowers on my grave i want gold

• JFL
these things are super important to me though. i dont want flowers on my grave i want gold
You need real adversity in your lowly pathetic life.

That's not adversity. That is your destiny.
you know, it would be nice if instead of having to pursue some lofty goals i could just cum in a woman like a normal human. sadly i dont have the looks for that so gotta do other things which i would do even if i did get what i wanted but my outlook would have been better

• JFL

bros confusing being nt with just liking mainstream shit lol

i know plenty of extremly nt people that dont watch sports listen to unconventional music etc etc and are still extremely nt

obvious being nt doesnt mean anything if ur literally subhuman, but regardless take two subhumans and make one of them nt

you just increased the chances of this subhuman being able to slay by literally double