Why are women becoming more hostile towards GL men (strong HTN and above)?

Why are women becoming more hostile towards GL men (strong HTN and above)?

• Total voters
They'd then go on to choose some PSL 3.8-4.0 bloated oofy doofy young professional off Hinge or their social circle who actually goes on to run harems, then when these foids find out they complain on social media, writing nasty or trivial stuff about the oofy doofy such as "I wanted a LTR only and I told him I only wanted an LTR, and he ghosted me after sex" or "He's seeing multiple girls and he claims he's monogamous", posting the man's photographs for others to see.
juggernaut law but for men :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
That's it! I am too good looking and that's why I am not slaying! Bitches are jealous and intimidated.

Lifefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 24347, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and MoggerGaston
HTNS are half ugly and half good looking. Thats why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and gribsufer1
No, these women are also hostile towards Chadlites and Chads too.
They are coping.. ltn or mtb gets over 2000 thousand likes in tinder and they think they are hot shit.. Then they get mad when above their looks level does not show interest in them.. Reality hits them hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, JawMogger and Sprinkles
Then they get mad when above their looks level does show interest to them. Reality hits them hard.
This makes no sense jfl. They get mad when a Chad is interested in them?

This makes no sense jfl. They get mad when a Chad is interested in them?
I worded it badly.

When chad or HIgh htn does not show interest IN THEM irl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I worded it badly.

When chad or HIgh htn does not show interest IN THEM irl.
And bear in mind some of these women were white stacylites or stacies in their early 20s.

They'd then go on to choose some PSL 3.8-4.0 bloated oofy doofy young professional off Hinge or their social circle who actually goes on to run harems, then when these foids find out they complain on social media, writing nasty or trivial stuff about the oofy doofy such as "I wanted a LTR only and I told him I only wanted an LTR, and he ghosted me after sex" or "He's seeing multiple girls and he claims he's monogamous", posting the man's photographs for others to see.

But what's the psychology on why they do this?
They reject first before Chad rejects them to save their ego from the hurt. And by talking about Chad, they're very loosely implying that they potentially could get with him if they tried.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
And bear in mind some of these women were white stacylites or stacies in their early 20s.
i DID Not read your thread op My apologies.. but It has been studies that Chad relationship are more likely end fast because women are too jealous and Chads have insane amount of people interested. Girls end up with mtn guys because there is high probability that he will not cheat on them and thousand of girls are not after him.. They will always try chad first then they will end up with mtn guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, JawMogger and Xangsane
Their not stupid they know they can’t lock down chad so they cope by ltring a cuck they aren’t attracted to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, JawMogger and autistic_tendencies
@fauxfox @chaddyboi66 @AngryShane @Leviathin @Beastimmung @Gingerman @rand anon @feelgood @emeraldglass @futuregigamogger @bloomercel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Azr616 @Roquefort @kumquat @SuperSpoonman @Ellipsis @hopeless NTmaxxer @chrollo @PrisonMike @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Suimaxxer
U really had to tag me last huh?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sleeper and Xangsane
I guess that means they're highly insecure that even a HTN won't commit to them.
In the rejection message from the one who took months to get over her mid ex I literally got 'you're really fine but I didn't think we'd be compatible'. I know you shouldn't listen to what women say and instead watch what they do, but I laughed, imagine if the main dating effect of looksmaxing is that it only changes the content of your rejection messages.

Also she was HTB, she clearly mogged the ex and tbh we wouldn't have looked particularly mismatched as a couple

By the way I've BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS where I've been the one absolutely up for monogamy (that's how I'm wired, if I'm fucking multiple women I only want to be with the one I fancy the most, don't really enjoy time spent with the others). She pushes for the exclusivity and when I say yes, then the attitude, lower effort, and brutal judgmental vibe starts. If you want continued commitment, in which the guy won't leave you, why bring the attitude?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Their not stupid they know they can’t lock down chad so they cope by ltring a cuck they aren’t attracted to
These girls were even white Stacylites and Stacies.

That's it! I am too good looking and that's why I am not slaying! Bitches are jealous and intimidated.

Lifefuel.
It definitely smells like coping sometimes but there is a class of guy (the mtn oofy doofy, usually tallish, usually out of shape but not fat, usually white, non-threatening, absolute milquetoast) that seems to be outkicking their coverage. Meanwhile plenty of Chads dating down and being messed around by their gf who they mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, russwestbrook, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
All of the above tbh

They reject first before Chad rejects them to save their ego from the hurt. And by talking about Chad, they're very loosely implying that they potentially could get with him if they tried.
Also, they know chads can take the humiliation since they have enough self assurance

every single hot girl alive has been pumped and dumped by a chad and that shit scars them jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, JawMogger and autistic_tendencies
You think I give a shit?

I've observed plenty of women (on dating apps, on Instagram, on TikTok, on "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups our family infiltrated, and IRL) of ALL looks levels, including white Stacies, assume the worst of the worst of GL men (men who are a strong HTN or above). I've been on the receiving end of this; I remember talking to a couple of girls at uni, who assumed I was a fuckboy player when I was actually KHHV and friendly, kind towards them. I never said anything to upset them.

I have talked about this here:

Back to GL men now.

Common things these women would say passively-aggressively to these men, when the men did NOTHING to them or said anything to hurt them:
  • "You're just a player"
  • "You're a fuckboy"
  • "I bet you have lots of girls"
  • "He's too hot, I'm gonna pass"
  • "All the hot guys never commit"
  • "He's too gorgeous, I will pass. Pretty boys aren't nice people and they run half of the state"
  • "He's too muscular, pass"
  • "I bet he has a high body count and will give me STDs"
  • "He'll ghost me for those skinny hot blondes in his DMs" (yes even Stacies and Stacylites say this)
Things these women admit to doing when they see a GL guy on a dating app or social media in 2023:
  • "Haha, he's definitely a catfish, pass" (even when the guy is HTN)
  • "He's too hot. How can I compete with the other girls he's messaging"
  • "He'll string me along with 10 other girls and would never want to commit"
Sometimes women would straight up ask the GL man only for a hookup even if the GL man actually wants an LTR or a wife, and has a low/0 body count. When he states that's what he wants, the foid would accuse him of possibly lying.

From IRL experience:

Why do women do this?

Other good threads:
Girls always hate on a pretty white boy like me

It definitely smells like coping sometimes but there is a class of guy (the mtn oofy doofy, usually tallish, usually out of shape but not fat, usually white, non-threatening, absolute milquetoast) that seems to be outkicking their coverage. Meanwhile plenty of Chads dating down and being messed around by their gf who they mog
Consistent with my observations too. I wonder why girls do this.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
i DID Not read your thread op My apologies.. but It has been studies that Chad relationship are more likely end fast because women are too jealous and Chads have insane amount of people interested. Girls end up with mtn guys because there is high probability that he will not cheat on them and thousand of girls are not after him.. They will always try chad first then they will end up with mtn guy.
And in many cases the MTN either cheats on them, runs harems or according to these women, doesn't want to commit. Then they cry about it OK social media. Some of these women are legit stacylite or Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
These are also stacylites and stacies complaining, almost always white.

This is what I'm saying for a long time. LEGIT thread.

They go for average guys with the hope they won't dump them and treat them like princesses and those cucks cheat on them and abuse them while the Good-looking guys stay incel. You need to beard max and become a hunk to get in relationships. Basically mogging those oofie doofies
offie doofie theory is bs talk. This notion that women in mass are picking dirty unkept skinnt/fat men in droves is some fantasy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, JawMogger, Hess and 1 other person
offie doofie theory is bs talk. This notion that women in mass are picking dirty unkept skinnt/fat men in droves is some fantasy.
Have you even seen this

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Both jealously from retarded whores and peer pressure from said retarded whores

• +1
Have you even seen this
bad example most of those guys are just regular guys some slightly above avg, your oofy duffie talk is fantasy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
This is what I'm saying for a long time. LEGIT thread.

They go for average guys with the hope they won't dump them and treat them like princesses and those cucks cheat on them and abuse them while the Good-looking guys stay incel. You need to beard max and become a hunk to get in relationships. Basically mogging those oofie doofies
Holy shit, the fucking cope in here is unbearable. copingmasters.org

And in many cases the MTN either cheats on them, runs harems or according to these women, doesn't want to commit. Then they cry about it OK social media. Some of these women are legit stacylite or Stacy.
juggernaut law but for men :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
This is a big reason oofy doofies get the girl. Everybody wants to date someone impressive to their friends yet still achievable. Girls are interested in a 5/10 and a 8-10/10 in their minds must already be swarmed with options because they are so attractive. The most approached people are 6-7/10 because they are attractive yet still approachable and achievable.

Now here are the reasons why women are more hostile towards goodlooking men, simplified...

Fragile Ego:
Anything said publicly is women putting on a performance. It’s like when women are asked if size matters and they all give the same politically correct response ad nausem, this is important because it isn’t their real feelings but an act to create a certain perception. When women insult chad or dismiss a goodlooking man they’re trying to give the impression of superiority. Women do this all the time by saying they don’t like men with muscles but in actuality they are trying to come off as good person who is not shallow, even if it means lying about their true feelings.

Insecurity, Anxiety and Effort:
If women perceive a man as more attractive than them then women realize the power dynamics they’re used to has shifted. It doesn’t matter how he actually is, it is about how he is perceived; he can be a scumbag drug dealer and a complete loser but if he can convince her he is high value through status, looks or social validation then she feels inferior. Women are used to feeling like the prize where her man must fight for her attention but when the roles reverse women become paranoid of infidelity and lack the skills to maintain a relationship since they never had to be interesting or provide for a date in their life. Women become uncomfortable and the fact her man has options other than her destroys what all women want to feel, to feel “special.” They date lower tier men to avoid this, to avoid the effort and embarrassment of courting unsuccessfully.

Projection:
Women treat subhuman males as... well subhuman so when she her own mind feels subhuman to chad she projects all the horrible things she’s done on to chad. As a preemptive strike women attack chad to protect their ego.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
Jealously cause the gl men wont settle down for dumb whores and peer pressure cause women are far more prone to that than men imo

• +1
Slightly unrelated but this made me remember about this for some reason - in September, on the bus to a class trip, this girl was speaking to me and some other people and somebody had asked me how I got my money. The girl who was a HTB said "prostitution" and I jokingly said yes and she said "you look like you'd be in that". I've had this on my mind since then because it could either mean she was calling me ugly or the complete opposite. What do you guys think she meant?

yeah being too hot is your problem now

@Gung-ho Asian @Blackgymmax @bwrauycnee @JawMogger @BeenLMSsinceMSN

They are not, case closed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29710
They are at least here.
Yea no. They dont have low self esteem due to a billion simps OLD and naturally they want to be around high tier men. If any of what youre saying is true then average men would slay

• +1
Yea no. They dont have low self esteem due to a billion simps OLD and naturally they want to be around high tier men. If any of what youre saying is true then average men would slay
They do:

They do:

You're probably the biggest basketcase on this forum tbh. Two years spent LARPing on an incel forum for what jfl

You're probably the biggest basketcase on this forum tbh. Two years spent LARPing on an incel forum for what jfl
Do you ever have the time to listen to me whine

Do you ever have the time to listen to me whine

Maybe. By the way, have you ever posted an unedited picture of yourself without running it through FaceApp and enough filters to render it unrecognizable?

• JFL