nuclear blackpill looksmax is not ready to accept yet

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
PHENO>BONES

and north atlandid is not ideal. nordic is.

proof:

Screenshot 6

Screenshot 7

7 smash 12 pass for north atlandid mogger chad

8 smash 5 pass for nordic pheno normshit

EvilEvergreenGreendarnerdragonfly size restricted

Tenor 10

let me see how bones copers are gonna cope after this

reminder most of your theories (like dark lookz) are baseless and are only confirmed by this ecochamber forum rotters

I request tinder experiments to be done in order to confirm if the above is true or not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 9779, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 16 others
here's full detail photos.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
PHENO>BONES

proof:

View attachment 729657

View attachment 729659

View attachment 729666
View attachment 729667
View attachment 729668
View attachment 729690

reminder most of your theories (like dark lookz) are baseless and are only confirmed by this ecochamber forum rotters

I request tinder experiments to be done in order to confirm if the above is true or not.
so what ur saying it's over

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 4416, Copemaxxing and 11 others
I bet you asked younger girls. The first dude mogs 2nd to oblivion
i didn't ask any girl, the girls rated them in some server but bear in mind there's some gay guys there too.

all girls are 18+

discord server full of homosexuals would prefer the blonde which is likely what happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9819 and 28 others
discord server full of homosexuals would prefer the blonde which is likely what happened
cope. there were genuine girls who rated them too and plus gay guys rating still counts somewhat.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 4720, Copemaxxing and 10 others
1. Race

2. Height

3. Frame

- large blank space, 2 kilometers long-

4. Face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Golang, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 15 others
This is very true. My phenotype is my biggest failo of all. Everyone on this forum keeps telling me that my nose, my eyes or my mandible angle are the problem when in reality, as someone on this forum has made me realize, I have the exact same facial features as the guy in my avi (Tom Welling in his prime), and he is an 8/10 at least while I am a 6/10 at most, no matter what I do to looksmax, I will never look that good, even with surgeries.

So some forms of looksmaxxing are really just cope because even if you have the same features as Chad, it doesn't mean that you will be Chad. Even if you give hunter eyes, a nice nose and a better jawline to an ugly phenotype, it doesn't mean that they will become better looking because the phenotype can't be changed.

People here talk shit about ethnics or black people but there are tons of those guys who have better phenotypes than white people. So, since you can't change your phenotype, I guess the most powerful forms of looksmaxxing are: bimaxxing, gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, and beardmaxxing. If you don't have huge facial deformities, it's not worth it to do expensive plastic surgeries. I have seen that even the popular actors have normal noses and normal eyes, very few guys have hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
1. Race

2. Height

3. Frame

- large blank space, 2 kilometers long-

4. Face
Your signature is not completely true. As a white tall guy with a normie face, I get no success with tinder because I am too skinny, and no it's not my frame, I am just not strong enough.

But my home gym will be ready in around 3-4 weeks, and I have everything I need to gymmax to a very impressive physique in only 3 years, when I achieve this, I'll finally be able to get laid from Tinder and getting laid in clubs will be easier too.

dn read, dark lookzzzzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 6723
PHENO>BONES

proof:

View attachment 729657

View attachment 729659

View attachment 729666
View attachment 729667
View attachment 729668
View attachment 729690

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFsNeil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
This is very true. My phenotype is my biggest failo of all. Everyone on this forum keeps telling me that my nose, my eyes or my mandible angle are the problem when in reality, as someone on this forum has made me realize, I have the exact same facial features as the guy in my avi (Tom Welling in his prime), and he is an 8/10 at least while I am a 6/10 at most, no matter what I do to looksmax, I will never look that good, even with surgeries.

So some forms of looksmaxxing are really just cope because even if you have the same features as Chad, it doesn't mean that you will be Chad. Even if you give hunter eyes, a nice nose and a better jawline to an ugly phenotype, it doesn't mean that they will become better looking because the phenotype can't be changed.

People here talk shit about ethnics or black people but there are tons of those guys who have better phenotypes than white people. So, since you can't change your phenotype, I guess the most powerful forms of looksmaxxing are: bimaxxing, gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, neckmaxxing, skinmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, and beardmaxxing. If you don't have huge facial deformities, it's not worth it to do expensive plastic surgeries. I have seen that even the popular actors have normal noses and normal eyes, very few guys have hunter eyes.
@SubhumanCurrycel is prime example of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

Just run JBW game in asia or go to india and fuck some indian hoes or get u some latina hoes or muslim hoes or black hoes nigga u guy hoes from all races

8+5=13
7+12=19

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5608, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Just run JBW game in asia or go to india and fuck some indian hoes or get u some latina hoes or muslim hoes or black hoes nigga u guy hoes from all races
I don't need to, I get IOIs from 18 year old women who are 8/10 in looks, it happened to me last semester before the quarantine so I know what I can attract and it's more than good enough for me since most women in my area aren't very attractive. My problem right now is that I can only attract women in real life thanks to my height.

But on Tinder, I'm too skinny to succeed so until I gymmax, I can't get laid during quarantine, if quarantine lasts until mid 2022 though, then I'll be able to get laid in 1 year (so around october or november 2021) anyways because I will have gymmaxxed a bit, my home gym will be ready in 3-4 weeks and I'll finally be able to gymmax without being forced to stop.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
update it's 9 - 5 now for blonde guy

I don't need to, I get IOIs from 18 year old women who are 8/10 in looks, it happened to me last semester before the quarantine so I know what I can attract and it's more than good enough for me since most women in my area aren't very attractive. My problem right now is that I can only attract women in real life thanks to my height.

But on Tinder, I'm too skinny to succeed so until I gymmax, I can't get laid during quarantine, if quarantine lasts until mid 2022 though, then I'll be able to get laid in 1 year (so around october or november 2021) anyways because I will have gymmaxxed a bit, my home gym will be ready in 3-4 weeks and I'll finally be able to gymmax without being forced to stop.
So then it's not over for u lol

update it's 9 - 5 now for blonde guy
These women are definitely bottom tier femcels or landwhales or ethnic white worshippers. The fact that they're in discord should tell you everything. Lol if you think prime sluts would choose the blonde guy on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Golang, Deleted member 1934 and 3 others
What’s with this place using anecdotal evidence and sample sizes of less than 5 to “prove” things?

• +1
Reactions: g00lian, Deleted member 6723 and wasted
That's blue pill. If pheno mattered I'd be 10/10 when I carotene maxx, MT2maxx and tanmaxx to Mediterranean with dyed dark brown hair and eyebrows. It's not. I still get shit.

lol you‘re fucking retarded. you chose a North Atlantid chad and a nordic normie blonde. ofc people are going to vote for the chad. you can switch the eye and hair color and people would vote for the for the chad again.

I didnt expect to see Remy here, btw if the fags which banned me from the discord server browse this forum too: why didnt you say anything before removing me lol

These women are definitely bottom tier femcels or landwhales or ethnic white worshippers. The fact that they're in discord should tell you everything. Lol if you think prime sluts would choose the blonde guy on tinder
they are not. plenty of attractive e-girls. I say most of them are normie tier.

What’s with this place using anecdotal evidence and sample sizes of less than 5 to “prove” things?
I didn't try to prove anything, if you actually read the post I requested tinder experiments to be done in order to prove if this is true or not.

lol you‘re fucking retarded. you chose a North Atlantid chad and a nordic normie blonde. ofc people are going to vote for the chad. you can switch the eye and hair color and people would vote for the for the chad again.
blind retard the blonde normshit won over Chad what's your iq?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Highrise
what kind of discord this was on?

:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Some girls love blonde or twink cucks

women are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Golang, alex569 and sandcelmuttcel
Midoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and reptiles
just have different sampe sizes theory

The first guy is definitely better, stop coping lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
North Atlantid, Med and Mulatto are top 3 tbh. Nordic is near them but nowhere near the same appeal overall.

bro ofc coloring matters but there are preferences some girls like blonde some black some brown but at the end of the day she will pick you because of face, height ect hair color is just really a bonus a chad isn't going to get rejected because he has black hair lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, efidescontinuado and HighIQcel