OGs GTFIH!

Dylan

Dylan

RODEBLUR's alt. Paw Patrol on a Roll!
Anyone remember @Mirin2234?

Deleted member 6572

The one I had the ''Mog Battle of the Decade'' with?

The one who called me ''Bilbo Faggins''?

The one who laid down the final verdict that it was over for me and that my genetics never wanted me to reproduce?

There's been an update

@oatmeal @Marsiere214 @Short Ugly and Brown @eyearea @goat2x @sytyl @streege @Squirtoutmabooty @kuroro @RecessedPrettyboy @Sikkunt23 @Introvertednarc @000 @justadude @buckchadley31 @Kmscurry @Copeful @NarcyChadlite @Hozay @St. Wristcel @Looks234 @Britishlooksmaxxer

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Newday*V3, Imretarded? and 41 others
Is this legit? I thought he was doing a lot better in life???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ElTruecel and horizontallytall
Damn I just checked… guess he overdosed in the end. Weird I remember me and him used to talk a lot, and he told me abt going to uni and getting clean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Autismcel, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Damn I just checked… guess he overdosed in the end. Weird I remember me and him used to talk a lot, and he told me abt going to uni and getting clean
He was in the looksmax gc with me and some other ogs

Had a lot of moments with him crazy to think that mf doesn't simply exist anymore

• +1
Reactions: nword49, Zelenskyiv, ElTruecel and 4 others
He was in the looksmax gc with me and some other ogs

Had a lot of moments with him crazy to think that mf doesn't simply exist anymore
Yeah I remember him and his dad and the entire drama around that. RIP

Yeah I remember him and his dad and the entire drama around that. RIP
And his sister. Can't forget his sister. Seems like yesterday he was getting screamed at by his dad in the car

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, horizontallytall and 2 others
@Mirin2234 died as he lived...

From 2020...

To now... this mf stay dumpster diving

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Marsiere214
he deleted his account and hasnt come back, he must be living a happy life as a normie outside of this forum right :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

nope. if someone deleted they're either back with another acc, roped, or just fucking died. theres no escape from this shithole

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, blite, boss8055 and 22 others
bro got banned, mods suck frfr

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
he deleted his account and hasnt come back, he must be living a happy life as a normie outside of this forum right :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

nope. if someone deleted they're either back with another acc, roped, or just fucking died. theres no escape from this shithole
True tbh. I can infer

gah damn he's technically a hapa; half asian and half white. Asian being curry side

Damn, that sucks. :feelswah:

It was inevitable, though. He became addicted to drugs. Tried to get him to stop but he didn’t listen. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Lefty Rankin, Chadeep and 2 others
i went to the online obituary and saw some of the comments.

also yeah this is pretty sad, but something about the drug addiction and his abusive parents was lowkey kinda fucked looking back like 4 years ago.
there are some people ik from discord and here who have just kinda completely disappeared, and i still have no idea what happened to them. Idk if they died or just quit because of some sort of fear, who knows really.

A lot of people have left away you know, but sometimes you'll see them again and again. i've seen some old pslers on /soc/ and stuff like that, or see the alts of certain users come up again, etc.

also honestly the world has become so much of a fucked schizophrenic nonsensical nightmare that it makes the blackpill shit look like a joke in comparison frankly. idk if the teens on this site would understand but yeah at 20 yo its kinda fucked to see.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Xangsane, mogstar and 6 others
Damn talked quite a lot with him, not going to pretend we were best friends but pretty shocking. He did mention his past a lot and mental illness but honestly thought he'd make a comeback, but seems it was too much. RIP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane, Gengar and 3 others

It was inevitable, though. He became addicted to drugs. Tried to get him to stop but he didn’t listen. :feelsbadman:
this site now has at least 4 bodies could be dozens that we don't know off
you guys need a body count somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Zelenskyiv and horizontallytall
He had manic episodes ,posted pics of cutting hands and shit,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
View attachment 3031106

Deleted member 6572

View attachment 3031110
The one who laid down the final verdict that it was over for me and that my genetics never wanted me to reproduce?
View attachment 3031123
There's been an update
View attachment 3031145
View attachment 3031131

@oatmeal @Marsiere214 @Short Ugly and Brown @eyearea @goat2x @sytyl @streege @Squirtoutmabooty @kuroro @RecessedPrettyboy @Sikkunt23 @Introvertednarc @000 @justadude @buckchadley31 @Kmscurry @Copeful @NarcyChadlite @Hozay @St. Wristcel @Looks234 @Britishlooksmaxxer
Everyone remembers him nigga :lul:

@robtical @Chinacurry ,@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and rand anon

Maybe you can change the name of this thread since lots of people will probably miss it with this title (dont know if mods are able to)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
isnt there something similar to the starecta that lifts the face up?
Its temporary fix ,just balances the skull weight which is unbalanced due to crookes maxilla and its underbite

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
@SubhumanCurrycel Mirin Died:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall and SubhumanCurrycel
Damn what the fuck that’s crazy so 2 confirmed deaths from this community

>OG
>2020
JFL

@SubhumanCurrycel Mirin Died:feelswhy:
We talked on disc back in the day, that boys home life was fucked he sent me a video of hid dad losing his shit downstairs and told me about how he gave him weed at 14 which he believed led him to drug addiction I think he was on meth.
Last spoke in 2022 and I was under the impression he quit he looked healthier and said he was off the hard stuff and trying to work his way back to a normal life.
This is sad shit I am curious about the other woman that died, since there wasn't any court cases im assuming both were overdoses.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, watah, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Girl he died in that hotel with seems hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, watah, Zelenskyiv and 3 others
@Kristin @karbo @Baldingman1998 @Entschuldigung @NotAMogger @Vermilioncore @StrangerDanger @Looks234 @Clavicular @Lebgfinal opinions

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 3031106

Deleted member 6572

View attachment 3031110
View attachment 3031123
There's been an update
View attachment 3031145
View attachment 3031131

Woah! I remember him.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
He honestly seemed like he was clean in 2022 he quit hard drugs and gained the weight back + looked healthier. JFC I guess you never know.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, horizontallytall, Chadeep and 1 other person
We talked on disc back in the day, that boys home life was fucked he sent me a video of hid dad losing his shit downstairs and told me about how he gave him weed at 14 which he believed led him to drug addiction I think he was on meth.
Last spoke in 2022 and I was under the impression he quit he looked healthier and said he was off the hard stuff and trying to work his way back to a normal life.
This is sad shit I am curious about the other woman that died, since there wasn't any court cases im assuming both were overdoses.
Meth is very hard to OD on like that.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Clark69 and Lefty Rankin
Most likely laced with fent its a huge growing problem
Yeah, that's why I would never touch any hard drug in this country. Fentanyl is in EVERYTHING.

Can't believe that dude died from it. Didn't know he lived in Michigan too.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yeah, that's why I would never touch any hard drug in this country. Fentanyl is in EVERYTHING.

Can't believe that dude died from it. Didn't know he lived in Michigan too.
I believe fent related deaths have 3-4x in the last 10 years I wouldnt take any hard drug anyways but now its playing russian roulette whether or not you have a regular amphetamine dose or an instakill injection

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lefty Rankin
:hnghn:
theres a contract when u sign up for the site, if u leave u die

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
No fucking way
I liked him a lot :pepefrown:

I remember when he started doing drugs
He was very needy tbh, he had big family issues with his father iirc

Most likely laced with fent its a huge growing problem
1965481 1598924757396

Yeah seems to be true. This blond dude he's pictured with had an account here too. He reached out to me one time asking for advice on how to get past the long-term withdrawals from quitting meth.

Too young and too dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
Girl he died in that hotel with seems hot
I am actually far more surprised with her death
Jacquelyn excelled academically, reaching the top of her class at Grosse Pointe South High School, where she served as class president and delivered an inspiring graduation speech in 2021. She was a National Merit Semifinalist and a candidate for the US Presidential Scholars Program. Jacquelyn's commitment to her education continued at the prestigious Cornell University, where she pursued her studies in labor relations with the same passion and dedication that defined her life.
An accomplished athlete, Jacquelyn was an integral member of the Mutants Swim Team, the Grosse Pointe Gators Swim Team, and captain of the Grosse Pointe South High School Swim Team. She also showcased her talents in the Grosse Pointe South Show Choir, where her love for music and performance shone brightly.
Jacquelyn was more than just an academic and athletic powerhouse; she was a tireless activist, always standing up for the rights of others with integrity and unwavering resolve. Her activism was a testament to her compassionate heart and her desire to advance equity and justice.
In addition to her many accomplishments, Jacquelyn was an avid reader, a fashion enthusiast, and a talented writer who received numerous accolades for her brilliant writing including the National Scholastic Writing Award presented at Carnegie Hall, NYC.
Seems like she was academically excelling and had a life ahead of her. One mistake of her probably affiliating with the wrong folks and deciding to do drugs most likely under pressure at a party killed her otherwise promising future.

I know this forum isn't very serious but fuck me this is quite sobering.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Looks234, Bushman and 5 others
I remember when he started doing drugs
He was very needy tbh, he had big family issues with his father iirc
Wait, was he the guy forced to live in a hotel because he was accused by his family of molesting his little brother? If so I had a lot of conversations with him.

Wait, was he the guy forced to live in a hotel because he was accused by his family of molesting his little brother? If so I had a lot of conversations with him.
Idk about this bro
From what I remember he only had a sister (that he posted here often lol), his father was indian and his mother white

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Lefty Rankin
Different guy I don't think that was him. He stated his dad molested him as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin