Ok my bretheren, height discussion time

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
What is THE ideal height. After many days of research I have narrowed it down to these:
5'10
5'11
6'
6'2
6'4

Its one of those. Anything less or more than them is NOT ideal. I am of the opinion that 6'2 or 6'4 are ideal, but women claim 5'10-6' is perfect. But the thing is they measure wrong and 6' to them is actually more like 5'10.
So, what gives boyos?

6'4 with huge frame

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 245, Vitruvian and 5 others
6ft(1.5^3.14)

6 foot 4

anything below 6 foot 2 is considered below average by women

rather would be 5 11 with decent frame then a 6 4 narrow fag (which most ppl look like that)

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy, Currycellmate and 4 others
5'10

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Honestly I think 6ft is optimal in the west, studies have proven this. It's maximum mass appeal, choker wearing foidlets with daddy issues like tall ogres yes but avg. height woman will find the ~15cm height difference more or less optimal. But maybe this is just 6'1 manlet cope from me :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: HSM1, Deleted member 2095 and bossman
6'6 is best but diminishing returns at 6'3 I'd say. JFL at 5'11 to 6'1 even being considered ideal

• +1
Reactions: william
There's no "ideal" height, as women are bound to have preferences mediated by culture, genes, and the environment.

Research has shown men 6'1"-6'4" are most satisfied with their heights. Women reply to men more often on dating sites as they get taller, but this effect tops out at 6'2". So I'd say 6'4" is ideal

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Scarface
The ideal height is 6’ 3

The livable height range is 5’ 9 to 6’8

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Ideal height 6:2 with good frame and pretty face

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Lelek
For those saying anything below 6'4, elab on why. Why is more not better?

Id say 6 ft to 6 ft 2
cause anything more just becomes freakish and too much

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
How hard would it have been to say between 5'10'' and 6'4'', tbh 6'3'' is best height cause that's where I'm at and also you're tall but not extremely tall and mog 5'11'' people hard.

Because you're rarley going to find someone taller AND more gl than you at 6'2.
Convenience > .1 psl
Although 6'4 would be nice as well. Just get to 6 foot and you're golden

6'4 is the best. fucking mogging machine.

6 ft 2 - 3 ideal
6 ft 4 giraffe

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
5'1" - 5'5" is optimal, at 5'7"+ you're pushing lanklet status

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Currycellmate, DidntRead and 2 others
As long as it's proportional usually taller is always better. my cousin is over 2metres (6'7) and he looks beastly as fuck because he's proportional and has a wide frame.

Just imagine being a 7foot Dutch Mogstrosity like this guy.

D8zx44-WkAAmfhC.jpg
D8zx44_X4AAIB2E.jpg
C7BzfElWcAAvq2E.jpg

U MIRIN?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
in europe its 6'3 which is 190cm

190cm is a magic number in europe just like 6ft in the us

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Magic number? Elab

i mean why 6ft instead of 5'11 or 6ft1?

because 6ft is a catchy number. 6ft is like 182cm in europe which is everything but catchy. 5ft11 is 180cm in europe which is way more catchy then 182..and 6ft3 is 190cm which is very catchy

As long as it's proportional usually taller is always better. my cousin is over 2metres (6'7) and he looks beastly as fuck because he's proportional and has a wide frame.

D8zx44-WkAAmfhC.jpg
D8zx44_X4AAIB2E.jpg
C7BzfElWcAAvq2E.jpg

U MIRIN?
this. taller the better as long as you are proportional.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
What is THE ideal height. After many days of research I have narrowed it down to these:
5'10
5'11
6'
6'2
6'4

Its one of those. Anything less or more than them is NOT ideal. I am of the opinion that 6'2 or 6'4 are ideal, but women claim 5'10-6' is perfect. But the thing is they measure wrong and 6' to them is actually more like 5'10.
So, what gives boyos?
if you are 7ft you can make make 7 figures easily in the nba

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
6'3 is ideal

Coming from a 5'9 guy

5'10
5'11
6'
6'2
6'4

So, what gives boyos?
5'10 is more ideal than 6'3? 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

D8zx44-WkAAmfhC.jpg
D8zx44_X4AAIB2E.jpg
C7BzfElWcAAvq2E.jpg

U MIRIN?
Olivier Richters literally mogs everyone.

6'5"-6'6" with big frame is the ultimate ideal height/frame right now

anyone saying otherwise is coping mad hard

Im back lol. Something I get the feeling of not making sense from you all is the fact that most claim face>height (independently of whether I concur or not) and at the same time in threads like this you won't say 6'2 or 6'3, it goes as far as 6'6. After 6.3 (and it can happen here to) your size starts to be visible in your face, not in the best optimal way as opposed to 6.2/3. We have all those super male models on your profiles as proof of that.

Suifuel for sub 6

Not again

• +1
Reactions: william and BrettyBoy
The taller the better if proportions are right

6'3" is ideal

But 5'10" is the minimum threshold to get laid. You might get rejected by a few picky foids tho.

5'11" and up theres nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Lelek
Being 6'4" is horrible.

My feet always stick out of the end of the bed, so I can never sleep comfortably.

I have to crouch in the shower. I don't fit in the bath.

Finding clothes that fit properly is impossible despite the fact that on a clear day I can see from Washington to Istanbul.

I bang my head on door frames almost every day. It's halved my IQ down from its natural 40. I now believe in mewing.

I cry myself to sleep every night. It's such a horrible fate. I would much prefer to be a 6'3" manlet like @dotacel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, kuroro, BigBoy and 5 others
John Wayne was 6'2" minimum and even then he wore shoes with lifts in them
it's fucking over if you can't fraud your way up to 6'2 minimum.

Being 6'4" is horrible.

My feet always stick out of the end of the bed, so I can never sleep comfortably.

I have to crouch in the shower. I don't fit in the bath.

Finding clothes that fit properly is impossible despite the fact that on a clear day I can see from Washington to Istanbul.

I bang my head on door frames almost every day. It's halved my IQ down from its natural 40. I now believe in mewing.

I cry myself to sleep every night. It's such a horrible fate. I would much prefer to be a 6'3" manlet like @dotacel
you rarely ever show up in recent times. As if you wanted to compliment the downfall of looksmax.me and all its gone OG members.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

6'4 like Tyler Maher

But face is king

6'5 is the ideal, you height mog 99% of men. every inch after that is diminishing returns.

it's funny how people always cope talking about how you'll have a shit frame if you're that tall lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
6'5 is the ideal, you height mog 99% of men. every inch after that is diminishing returns.

it's funny how people always cope talking about how you'll have a shit frame if you're that tall lol
Yeah its really weird. A lot of really tall guys where I live have the frame to match and they look intimidating af.

• +1
Reactions: william
I need a giant pay raise to get LL surgery after all the rest of my looksmaxes. I'm 5'11'' and want 6'1'' atleast.

i just want to be 6'5 tbh

At 6.1 you mog almost every woman even with heels and most of the guys. Above this height you are in the hungry skeleton range unless you are blessed with a massive frame