Okay I will answer the conundrum of looksmaxxing being harmful towards mental but at the same time, looks being important and formative of mental

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Pilot thread, I have no answer as of nao..

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Firstly, never suicide because you can always age out of looks theory. It's always better to wait it out, all old people are "ugly" so being ugly is whatever and not forever

2. Don't looksmax if you're approximately average looking. As in, no more than a irl woman would "lookmax'

3. To be continued

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Respalier and Deleted member 29581
retarded and confusing thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, Crusile and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, Respalier, Deleted member 29796 and 3 others
Let him cook
Shit thread kys badg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, Graham, BigBoy and 1 other person
retarded and confusing thread
well it's not complete. I can't think infinite thoughts, it's impossible and harmful to neurotransmitters. There are the only points I have as of nao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29581
an average high schooler can clearly notice the difference of treatment between attractive girls and guys at his school and the rest.
I've seen "isolated" girls who eat alone during lunch who have plenty of people to talk to somehow, IG and Snap bustling with notifications, and other isolated girls who had absolutely no one or who were only noticed when they cried in class. The difference is that the former are beautiful and the latter are below average. The guys I saw who had a massive friend group and generally well liked (to the point where random girls were hugging and flirting with them in the hallways) were all above 5.5-6 PSL.

Looks clearly are a determining factor in all of this. I don't understand how you can claim looksmaxxing is harmful when being good looking brings tangible benefits during your most formative years. The type of confidence you gain from being treated like a demigod by your friend group and random people just because you look good can't be understated

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
Hailo effect goes far beyond attracting women

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
True, I need to layout my g r o u n d w o r k

Im all"I will debunk looks theory" "I will make a thread debunking this" -never happens. "I will comprehensively disprove looks theory" " I will make this thread in the distant future" (never happens) brutal.

But trust me, it's all part of the plan, the rhetoric. I cant release the chef d'oeuvre until all the pieces fall into place.

an average high schooler can clearly notice the difference of treatment between attractive girls and guys at his school and the rest.
I've seen "isolated" girls who eat alone during lunch who have plenty of people to talk to somehow, IG and Snap bustling with notifications, and other isolated girls who had absolutely no one or who were only noticed when they cried in class. The difference is that the former are beautiful and the latter are below average. The guys I saw who had a massive friend group and generally well liked (to the point where random girls were hugging and flirting with them in the hallways) were all above 5.5-6 PSL.

Looks clearly are a determining factor in all of this. I don't understand how you can claim looksmaxxing is harmful when being good looking brings tangible benefits during your most formative years. The type of confidence you gain from being treated like a demigod by your friend group and random people just because you look good can't be understated
If you're past your formative years, nothing can be done. Looksmaxxing doesnt work and makes you body dysphoric, insecure, lookist towards other people

• +1
Yeah. no more funny games for me, this is a serious matter. I didn't choose this life and I'm not the best person for the job but it must be done

No more "trolls"

No more "retarded threads"

No more "low effort incomplete threads'

• +1
Firstly, never suicide because you can always age out of looks theory. It's always better to wait it out, all old people are "ugly" so being ugly is whatever and not forever
ugly in SMV yes but at age 65 height, frame, phenotype, facial robustness, ect still just as easily noticeable and result in different perception/treatment.

Although these things mostly unchangable and decline to near 0 by age 90
2. Don't looksmax if you're approximately average looking. As in, no more than a irl woman would
measure in looksmaxxing methods or relative time/money investment? Average rich do much more than poor. Old rich fillers very normal, poor don’t have money to fill their teeth

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
If you're past your formative years, nothing can be done. Looksmaxxing doesnt work and makes you body dysphoric, insecure, lookist towards other people
there has to be a way to make up for the lack of confidence and lack of life experience an ugly person experiences from age 13 to ~25 (age where most people have finished college). if you’re already insecure from being treated like shit because you’re ugly at least looksmaxxing will alleviate that feeling for a bit. Looksmaxxing is only useless if you don’t take the time to work on your insecurities/mental illnesses/dysmorphia/depression etc, if the exterior looks good and the interior is rotten it won’t take long until everything crumbles

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Crusile