oldcels trying to force "respect" because it's a wrap for them

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
it's crazy how hard some oldcels try to force younger people to "respect" them because they subconsciously know they're used up cunts and completely invisible to women.

even funnier when they have a shitty base attitude dealing with young people and don't expect them to talk back and when you do, they go off even harder. like do you really think I'm gonna deal with your bitch ass differently and let you talk shit just based on you having spent more time on this planet than I have?

prime example of angry old cunts lashing out at young people:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Get off my lawn, fuckin kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21620
Oldcels should be respected because we have more knowledge and experience been thought a lot of hardships
And I have learnt a lot in my long 26 years old existence on this earth
I always seek to help and guide youngcels

Yes we are invisible to foids even foids but that doesn't mean you should disrespect us

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and the BULL
Based old man showing faggot teen looksmaxer who is boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ManletBlackcel, JBcollector and 3 others
Oldcels should be respected because we have more knowledge and experience been thought a lot of hardships
And I have learnt a in my long 26 years old existence on this earth

Yes we are invisible to foids even foids but that doesn't mean you should disrespect us
I disrespect anyone that disrespects me regardless of age

And I have learnt a in my long 26 years old existence on this earth

Being visible to foids shouldn't even matter to a man who is above the age of 30 (because you're supposed to have children and a family by then) so i can whole heartedly respect you if you are invisible to retarded jbs and western whores. Even more so, since you found a female worth wifeing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and JBcollector
Being visible to foids shouldn't even matter to a man who is above the age of 30 (because you're supposed to have children and a family by then) so i can whole heartedly respect you if you are invisible to retarded jbs and western whores. Even more so, since you found a female worth wifeing.
That's not exactly how it worked
Oldcels gain weight and status and were able to leverage it to get prime foids even above age 30 40

not even true. most guys just wife up the next best hoe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
that annoying zoomer immediately started spilling his spaghetti when the old man closed the distance