One reason you should NEVER get fat people don't talk about

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
It's not even the loose skin (which everyone knows about) but the fact that every time you get fat then lose weight

your fat distribution changes, according to hormones, epigenetics, or whatever

maybe you lose orbital fat but have more cheek fat, maybe you carry your weight around your gut now, maybe you have fat beneath your neck you never had

and there's no way to fix it besides liposuction and fat grafts, and fat grafts can be unreliable and risky

every single time you're gaining a sizeable amount of weight then losing it, you're changing your fat distribution and you end up looking weirder and more aged since your facial fat goes away from its "youthful" distribution, a lot of fat people who lose weight end up with gaunt faces and not in a good way - they lose orbital and malar fat but retain it on their cheeks, it's not a natural distribution of fat but something different, since it looks 'off' it makes you less attractive

if you stay thin your entire life, you will age much better because your facial fat pads will be more in ideal ratios similar to a child's or young adult's than a fatty who lost weight and became a sunken eyed chubby cheeked subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 21345, BrahminBoss and 5 others
and there's no way to fix it besides liposuction
There is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora, yellowrice, synock21 and 3 others
weight gain and loss can change fat distribution so dramatically that trannies will deliberately gain and lose weight while on hormones to get a more android/gynoid fat distribution

yet this is hardly ever talked about

I think this is part of the reason why steroids 'age' your face - bulking and cutting with high levels of androgens causing undesirable changes to the ratios of facial fat

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Bushman, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Bones are everything

fat distribution is controlled by hormones, just take steroids

Bones are everything
they really aren't, this site took "bone law" too far where all they see is muh bonez

soft tissue is so important

you can have amazing orbitals and look like a sunken eye subhuman just because your orbital fat pads aren't big enough

everything is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, SidharthTheSlayer and PseudoMaxxer
cortisol also affects fat distribution dramatically, high levels of glucocorticoids cause fat gain on the upper back

adrenaline affects the fat distribution on your gut and on women's thighs through the ratio of alpha-adrenergic to beta-adrenergic receptors

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sometimes women gain weight and lose it and their once sizeable tits (even when they were low bodyweight) vanish and now they have fat all around their gut instead. Or pregnant women will grow larger breasts. Huge hormonal influences on fat distribution.

Do you think this was responsible for Barrett descending after that famous bloated pic? Do you think it depends on how fast you lose the fat as well? I can’t think of any reason why fat distribution would change permanently except for higher Aromatase from being fat

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Big White Cuck and BrahminBoss
cortisol also affects fat distribution dramatically, high levels of glucocorticoids cause fat gain on the upper back

adrenaline affects the fat distribution on your gut and on women's thighs through the ratio of alpha-adrenergic to beta-adrenergic receptors
So just reverse cortisol and take alpha adrenergic agonists like clonidine ?

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Do you think this was responsible for Barrett descending after that famous bloated pic? Do you think it depends on how fast you lose the fat as well? I can’t think of any reason why fat distribution would change permanently except for higher Aromatase from being fat
Because different tissues are different all over the body and have different levels of receptors even if it's the same kind of tissue, why do some people have hairy bodies and no beard, or vice versa? Why does some twink faggot have a huge dick and some ogre looking Chad have a micro? Well obviously they just genetically have more androgen receptor (AR) expression in different tissues/areas.

Now extend this to all the different hormones that influence fat distribution. All the steroids: androgens, estrogens, progestogens, glucocorticoids. But then many other hormones, catecholamines, interleukins. So many different variables including people's own unique genetic makeup.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So I have to do a lean bulk? What should the calorie surplus be?

Because different tissues are different all over the body and have different levels of receptors even if it's the same kind of tissue, why do some people have hairy bodies and no beard, or vice versa? Why does some twink faggot have a huge dick and some ogre looking Chad have a micro? Well obviously they just genetically have more androgen receptor (AR) expression in different tissues/areas.

Now extend this to all the different hormones that influence fat distribution. All the steroids: androgens, estrogens, progestogens, glucocorticoids. But then many other hormones, catecholamines, interleukins. So many different variables including people's own unique genetic makeup.
As long as the fat distribution in the face isn’t messed up I think I’ll be pleased

Over for these former fatties:

Attachments

• D7CDE193-62DE-4E33-A9EC-63A4833D6230.jpeg
    D7CDE193-62DE-4E33-A9EC-63A4833D6230.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • A9C38E50-4456-463A-BDDE-2EC0353EFA3A.jpeg
    A9C38E50-4456-463A-BDDE-2EC0353EFA3A.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 0
Over for these former fatties:
I do understand what you’re saying tbf, but I’ve beard that losing fat most of the time makes you look younger ? So what gives ?