[OP] SMV and PSL Rate before-after. Ascension?

i cant wait for my 11th failed talking stage
Bro you have to find the ONE, a girl that accepts and can handle your autism. If i Was you i would use autism as an excuse for failing in communication, the right one will accept that and find a solution with you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Bro you have to find the ONE, a girl that accepts and can handle your autism. If i Was you i would use autism as an excuse for failing in communication, the right one will accept that and find a solution with you
YES THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING
i mean a sub5 girl will take me but
fawk i want at least MTB
my oneitis MTB seemed to accept me but she is abusive as fuck everytime things dont work out she makes everyone at school hate me and she stalks me

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde
great job my hapa

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 50722
High appeal, HTN

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
High appeal, HTN
THANK YOU GREYCHAD HOLY SHIT ONE REAL RATING??????? Instead of .orgcels rating everyone not white and 6PSL as LTN
cus I SWEAR a disgusting street urchin borderline incel LTN hapa does NOT get cold approached ( i do)

THANK YOU GREYCHAD HOLY SHIT ONE REAL RATING??????? Instead of .orgcels rating everyone not white and 6PSL as LTN
cus I SWEAR a disgusting street urchin borderline incel LTN hapa does NOT get cold approached ( i do)
You're welcome. You remind me of Jon Skywalker btw. Also, can I ask what do you do for your hair?

You're welcome. You remind me of Jon Skywalker btw. Also, can I ask what do you do for your hair?
i permed it wavy
i use no shampoo and i condition once every couple days
then i shower in the morning and use not your mother curls gel while its yet
then fluff it up while its drying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
nah but fr i am mostly nt irl i just sperg out here
i have a normal friendgroup and allat and i can mask it
it just comes to when is time to make moves w girls i suck
Just hide your down syndrome and autism and hunt on Ltb's and act different you act like if Autism X Down syndrome had a collab

Rate with SMV and PSL for both before and after.
6'0, 155lbs, 20-inch bideltoid, shredded physique, 6.5-inch ykyk, hapa.
I get cold-approached often, but I never touched a girl in my life due to autism and ADHD; I always ruin every relationship with foids somehow, and these foids ruin me.
When I was younger, I was bullied for how I looked; now, I can't be bullied, but I am treated differently for how I act.
The first four pics are from 2023, and the last three are from 2021 - 2022
Lmao I’ve seen you on tiktok before, any tips? I’m 15 and have the same amount of face fat that you had before. I’m fucking underweight tho I’m 100 pounds 💀😂

Bro refuses to show us the front profile 💀

Mofos that use the words "front profile" should have only FunkyFlamingo threads visible in the ratings section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and bluderbra
Mofos that use the words "front profile" should have only FunkyFlamingo threads visible in the ratings section.
FunkyFlamingo needs to be disintegrated by a particle accelerator immediately

Just hide your down syndrome and autism and hunt on Ltb's and act different you act like if Autism X Down syndrome had a collab
i do fine w LTB and some times MTB
i struggle a lot when it comes to HTB

Lmao I’ve seen you on tiktok before, any tips? I’m 15 and have the same amount of face fat that you had before. I’m fucking underweight tho I’m 100 pounds 💀😂
im to lazy rn

Cracking Up Lol GIF

IMG 3524

hey i said a before
I know man i still thought it was funny

Also why do you not post after front pic,im curious how it looks now

I know man i still thought it was funny

Also why do you not post after front pic,im curious how it looks now
unless you are chad staring directly at the camera is almost a sure chance you will look like shit
side profile u can see my forward growth and u can mostly see my face from the other pics

Took you that long to “ascend” by taking pics in different lighting?

are you retarded dumb or stupid
Name one actual change in bone structure or face and I will take back what I said. Just lighting boyo. Same old subhuman except now you have gone schizo and believe women are approaching you (cashier probably smiled at you).

New narcy just dropped cool.

• +1
Reactions: MYLIFE
you look ftm no dimorphism

Name one actual change in bone structure or face and I will take back what I said. Just lighting boyo. Same old subhuman except now you have gone schizo and believe women are approaching you (cashier probably smiled at you).
i think a few girls over the course of 4 hours approaching me at the carinval and mall asking for my snap/insta MIGHT maybe just MIGHT be a cold approach
fucking retarded .orgtard rotter if u are not 6’7 white and 6psl ur auto subhuman

i think a few girls over the course of 4 hours approaching me at the carinval and mall asking for my snap/insta MIGHT maybe just MIGHT be a cold approach
fucking retarded .orgtard rotter if u are not 6’7 white and 6psl ur auto subhuman
ltn = zyzz
mtn = chalamet
htn = vinnie hacker
chadlite = lachowski

You and every other 14 year old boy with fluffy hair is getting approached by dumb young girls. You still look like this (shit):

3773028_IMG_6703.jpeg

No one is impressed and once you are are older like at uni age you will be back here barking when fluffy hair doesn’t work anymore.

You and every other 14 year old boy with fluffy hair is getting approached by dumb young girls. You still look like this (shit):

3773028_IMG_6703.jpeg

No one is impressed and once you are are older like at uni age you will be back here barking when fluffy hair doesn’t work anymore.
jf gigacage, you fucking ripped into em in this thread niggachan. gigabased

3773028_IMG_6703.jpeg

you must need contacts
CLEARLY i unlocked a mandible and my eyebrow placement and pfl changed by literal millimeters god your so fucking braindead along with every other 2000+ post rotter on here

not talking to you nigger

I know nothing about aesthetics
I know. Brow placement can’t change with age use your brain. That shit stays the same since you’re a kid. The forehead can’t just grow down it wouldn’t make sense. Your eyebrows haven’t moved. Your jaw hasn’t changed either.

All that’s happening now is you’re coping with fluffy hair. Muh people treat you different because of how you act. No they are still treating you differently like when you were younger because of the way you look. Now it’s just that they have grown out of bullying you with age and simply reject and ignore you instead.

I know. Brow placement can’t change with age use your brain. That shit stays the same since you’re a kid. The forehead can’t just grow down it wouldn’t make sense. Your eyebrows haven’t moved. Your jaw hasn’t changed either.

All that’s happening now is you’re coping with fluffy hair. Muh people treat you different because of how you act. No they are still treating you differently like when you were younger because of the way you look. Now it’s just that they have grown out of bullying you with age and simply reject and ignore you instead.
nigga i have been rejected 2 times in my entire 16 years of living on here
one by a htb
another by my oneitis at one point
you are a fucking retard unable to use your eyes or brain
you lack visual-spacial iq
i have been with 10+ girls by now i doubt i am being “rejected and ignored”
you are another .org rotting autist unable to recognize what is attractive besides set in concrete delusional ideals created by other fellow rotting autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guy24 and Allornothing

i have never once complained of my struggles
one by a htb
you are another .org rotting autist unable to recognize what is attractive besides set in concrete delusional ideals created by other fellow rotting autists
and your brow placement DOES change as you grow due to your browridge putting on bonemass you fucking retard

and your brow placement DOES change as you grow due to your browridge putting on bonemass you fucking retard
fucking wrong quote on the top post

one by a htb
You are so schizo it’s cute
but I never touched a girl in my life
*Claims he’s been with 10+ girls*

Kill yourself.

Muh Visual-spacial iq you don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’re acting like there’s something for me to see when you’ve posted no evidence? Retard.

Rejected by your oneitis :soy: like a cuck and then I bet you stopped trying with women. Can’t get rejected if you don’t try so that’s how you cope so you can win arguments on looksmax with bullcrap like what you just spewed to me.

And the funny thing is you actually think you’re attractive. I thought you would at be at think you are mtn. You look deformed and boneless. Really unpleasant to look at.

Further evidence you have no idea what you’re talking about along with poor critical thinking skills. The brow ridge puts on mass by growing forward. It can’t just move down since the whole forehead would have to just slide down.

Doubt you will understand what I mean since your tiny mind can’t even visualise what I mean. Spare me the debate.

You are so schizo it’s cute

*Claims he’s been with 10+ girls*

Kill yourself.

Muh Visual-spacial iq you don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’re acting like there’s something for me to see when you’ve posted no evidence? Retard.

Rejected by your oneitis :soy: like a cuck and then I bet you stopped trying with women. Can’t get rejected if you don’t try so that’s how you cope so you can win arguments on looksmax with bullcrap like what you just spewed to me.

And the funny thing is you actually think you’re attractive. I thought you would at be at think you are mtn. You look deformed and boneless. Really unpleasant to look at.
i WILL post LITERAL FUCKING SLAY PROOF to PROVE MY POINT
i WILL DISPROVE THE RETARDED .ORG STANDARDS AND ALL YOU ROTTING CURRYCELS WILL SUCK MY COCK
AND MY ONEITIS CAME BACK TO ME 4 FUCKING TIMES AND I REJECTED HER
and i rate myself MTN anything below that is hate or delusion

Further evidence you have no idea what you’re talking about along with poor critical thinking skills. The brow ridge puts on mass by growing forward. It can’t just move down since the whole forehead would have to just slide down.

Doubt you will understand what I mean since your tiny mind can’t even visualise what I mean. Spare me the debate.
well whatever the fuck my eyebrows changed did they not?

I WILL PERSONALLY SEND MY IRL CLOSE FRIENDS ON THIS THREAD TO PROVE MY SLAYS YOU DIRTY CURRYCEL STREET URCHIN

I WILL PERSONALLY SEND MY IRL CLOSE FRIENDS ON THIS THREAD TO PROVE MY SLAYS YOU DIRTY CURRYCEL STREET URCHIN
I KNOW my abused dog syndrome is in full effect right now but it ANGERS me that I DO GOOD WITH BITCHES and u say I DONT

I KNOW my abused dog syndrome is in full effect right now but it ANGERS me that I DO GOOD WITH BITCHES and u say I DONT
Didn’t read your other posts. I didn’t say you don’t get girls you did yourself in the original post in your thread. Just shows nothing you say has meaning, hence why I didn’t read.

Didn’t read your other posts. I didn’t say you don’t get girls you did yourself in the original post in your thread. Just shows nothing you say has meaning, hence why I didn’t read.
i challenge you to a dual

According to ur braindead tiktok ur htn so htn i guess?