[OP] SMV and PSL Rate before-after. Ascension?

Low mtn.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
bruh why act like a girl

xbox character :lul:
so that`s how you make excuses for not taking proper photos

• +1
Normie w hair halo
If u don't believe then cut your hair way

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and LooksThinker
Inferior version of mrriceguy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
I have seen your tiktoks bro :lul:

I have done similar ascension as you.

your "ascension" pic is ugly asf, please post a better photo, you look like a schoolshooter + he mogs you
Cope, i only look schoolshooter in the before pic. People rate me mtn and low htn.

u look like rape victim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and baboon593
Cope, i only look schoolshooter in the before pic. People rate me mtn and low htn.
send better pics jfl, your blurry ass photo sucks send a new one, a "low" htn wouldn't care about that-

• JFL
Reactions: distortionsd and LooksThinker
send better pics jfl, your blurry ass photo sucks send a new one, a "low" htn wouldn't care about that-
It´s just as unaccurate as that other guy 2/3 pic :lul:

Rate with SMV and PSL for both before and after.
6'0, 155lbs, 20-inch bideltoid, shredded physique, 6.5-inch ykyk, hapa.
I get cold-approached often, but I never touched a girl in my life due to autism and ADHD; I always ruin every relationship with foids somehow, and these foids ruin me.
When I was younger, I was bullied for how I looked; now, I can't be bullied, but I am treated differently for how I act.
The first four pics are from 2023, and the last three are from 2021 - 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-24 195724.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-24 195724.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
There is always gonna be some people who will call you ugly in .org if you aren´t htn+
View attachment 2574657

Just look at other posts in this thread calling him ltn :lul:
jfl then prove me wrong and don't send me a blurry hoodied photo of your unsymmetrical eyes and shitty jaw and lips, with ltn eye area and long ass philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: distortionsd
isn't your photo from 5 years ago? OP did this in 1-2 years.
you literally just got older, you didnt ascend at all. Your first pic and second pic could literally have been taken within a few minutes.

jfl then prove me wrong and don't send me a blurry hoodied photo of your unsymmetrical eyes and shitty jaw and lips, with ltn eye area and long ass philtrum
"LTN eyearea" 💀 zero flaws expect "angle" and my eyearea is capped as ltn according to .org
It´s 2/3 pic so no fucking shit that they don´t look symmetrical.
You can´t even see my jaw and you call it shit.
I have ideal full lips, stop coping :lul:
I only have shit philtrum.

you literally just got older, you didnt ascend at all. Your first pic and second pic could literally have been taken within a few minutes.
No it´s 2y ago pic. And i ascended with good lifestyle. Otherwise i would still look ltn at best.
How could those pics be taken a few minutes apart when i have 50% different ratios? :lul:

"LTN eyearea" 💀 zero flaws expect "angle" and my eyearea is capped as ltn according to .org
send front and side pics unfrauded rn or pipe down, not your gay ass hoodie thing

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Then prove me wrong retard, how hardcore autism do you have to post an ugly ass photo of yourself around the forum.
Prove me wrong autist. Historywizard spouse mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: distortionsd
send front and side pics unfrauded rn or pipe down, not your gay ass hoodie thing

I send same angles as this guy and you are telling me that i "fraud" when you can´t even see my hair which is essential for looking good :lul:

View attachment 2574672
I send same angles as this guy and you are telling me that i "fraud" when you can´t even see my hair which is essential for looking good :lul:
you're so autistic its insane, then send 5 pics with same angles i don't care, you're stll a normie, or ltn depending on height.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: distortionsd and LooksThinker
Then prove me wrong retard, how hardcore autism do you have to post an ugly ass photo of yourself around the forum.
Prove me wrong autist. Historywizard spouse mogs you
Send picture of yourself of you seriously think that i´m ltn.

This is my lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, baboon593 and Shkreliii
you're so autistic its insane, then send 5 pics with same angles i don't care, you're stll a normie, or ltn depending on height.
I know that i´m normie, just like that other guy is.

Looking good. You would look like a mogger ig you can get Orbital decompression.

good ascension. low htn rn but u can get to at least medium htn if u leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50722
Looking good. You would look like a mogger ig you can get Orbital decompression.
bro why would i need orbital decompression ur looking at the wrong pics the ones that look like shit are before the “ascension”😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
bro why would i need orbital decompression ur looking at the wrong pics the ones that look like shit are before the “ascension”😭😭
I don't know which pictures of you I should refer to then.

How has OP ascended? He has just changed his hairstyle and probably "mewed" or some shit while it was actually puberty.

How has OP ascended? He has just changed his hairstyle and probably "mewed" or some shit while it was actually puberty.
yes my nigga thats the point to look significantly better then before

He obviously looks a lot better now than before 💀 It´s just that you didn´t count mine as "ascension" and instead i just grow up.
So what makes his ascension any less "growing up" than mine?
@distortionsd

yes my nigga thats the point to look significantly better then before
Ofc you look better now but what have you done for it expect for "mewing"?

So what makes his ascension any less "growing up" than mine?
because you haven't changed at all, feel free to prove me wrong by providing front and side pics, otherwise pipe down