.org should not be searchable or indexed on Google.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Screenshot 20240324 043428

My threads are appearing on random peoples search results going about their day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism, TsarTsar444, albe.ORG and 46 others
That’s funny as fuck it pisses me off too though is there anywhere to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, reddotguy, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Everyone who posts their face on here is so low inhib, imagine getting caught on here by an irl bruh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 19 others
Everyone who posts their face on here is so low inhib, imagine getting caught on here by an irl bruh
I have told people irl I post on this forum. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, High Cortisol Chad, sub5c3l and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Michael Myers
No shit. So many ONSIT websites that can easily find you i.e pimeyes.

I have told people irl I post on this forum. :ogre:
You're NEET and those people you told probably won't care. I have to live a double life.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
damn your friends must be based af wtf
One of them actually registered. Or two, if you count my brother. And my friend told his younger brother about this forum who also (used to) lurks here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reddotguy, Ryan, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
imagen your hole school find out

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
I'm done if someone I know sees it, I would be ruined forever

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
One of them actually registered. Or two, if you count my brother. And my friend told his younger brother about this forum who also (used to) lurks here.
Bro is friends with .org users irl wtf 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, northern mogger, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
imagine reading that title as someone who doesn’t have .org brain rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212, 케이제이 and 7 others
Bro is friends with .org users irl wtf 💀💀💀
They were first my friends, then .org users. But I have befriended at least two bhais here. Met up with @Numbthepain. Other bhai is @emeraldglass but haven’t met up because he doesn’t want to be seen with a shitskin curry pajeet like me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
They were first my friends, then .org users. But I have befriended at least two bhais here. Met up with @Numbthepain. Other bhai is @emeraldglass but haven’t met up because he doesn’t want to be seen with a shitskin curry pajeet like me.
You and emerald in same city?

I wouldn't meet up and befriend anyone. Unless I'm travelling and it's a one off thing. But when ther s potential for meeting multiple times and becoming actual friends, no thanks. I'll never be able to tell my kids I befriended someone off here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iblamejews and SecularIslamist
.org meetup sounds diabolical, like imagine having an irl conversation w someone like brahminboss

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AspiringMogger, Ricky212 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
You and emerald in same city?

I wouldn't meet up and befriend anyone. Unless I'm travelling and it's a one off thing. But when ther s potential for meeting multiple times and becoming actual friends, no thanks. I'll never be able to tell my kids I befriended someone off here.
No, emerald is in Belgium. And numb also lives far away, but they’re my friends / bhais. Haven’t met anyone from the neighborhood or anything but I would.

• +1
.org meetup sounds diabolical, like imagine having an irl conversation w someone like brahminboss
And @Xangsane wouldn’t even show up because he can’t photoshop his face irl. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane, Clavicular and 1 other person
No shit. So many ONSIT websites that can easily find you i.e pimeyes.

You're NEET and those people you told probably won't care. I have to live a double life.
Damn wtf, so basically if someone post their face in here it’s over? Like no employers will take them?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James and Klasik01
Damn wtf, so basically if someone post their face in here it’s over? Like no employers will take them?
Prob depends heavily on what you post, if you saying racist and sexist shit on here it may be over

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and Klasik01
Yeah no shit. Curries will shit on gooks. Whites will be called on by every other ethnics. Manlet will argue with tallfags about height vs face, gymaxxing bodybuilders will argue with leansmaxxers. Also will be so many fakecels.

Recipe for disaster.
It's still an obscure site....for the moment. You're fine if you post in DMs or social media as pimeyes doesn't collect them.

Yeah no shit. Curries will shit on gooks. Whites will be called on by every other ethnics. Manlet will argue with tallfags about height vs face, gymaxxing bodybuilders will argue with leansmaxxers. Also will be so many fakecels.

Recipe for disaster.

It's still an obscure site....for the moment. You're fine if you post in DMs or social media as pimeyes doesn't collect them.
In social media? Like on the ratings section?

Prob depends heavily on what you post, if you saying racist and sexist shit on here it may be over
This site is where I take my good boy mask off

• +1
Das rite!

Recipe for disaster.

24934365 1F6B 424F A177 47F1492D46CD

Had to use him as an example but holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
In social media? Like on the ratings section?
You post in ratings youre fucked. That's why they have a private section. Just search pics of some popular users here and you will see pimeyes have indexed them.

If you have your pics on Facebook, twitter, insta then pimeyes doesn't store them

You post in ratings youre fucked. That's why they have a private section. Just search pics of some popular users here and you will see pimeyes have indexed them.

If you have your pics on Facebook, twitter, insta then pimeyes doesn't store them
I just scanned my face and it didn’t pick up and old post with my face in it, but I didn’t put deep scan either

What about Imgur and then delete

I just scanned my face and it didn’t pick up and old post with my face in it, but I didn’t put deep scan either
You can request removal and they actually do remove. Thankfully the only other faces that come up for my face are other pajeets.

• JFL
What about Imgur and then delete
That will probably work, PimEyes obv doesn’t keep a data base of the very ones face so it just scans are checks for matches, deleting the images will prevent from finding it

• +1
You can request removal and they actually do remove. Thankfully the only other faces that come up for my face are other pajeets.
When are you gonna send pics of the abla you were talking to? :feelsree:

• Hmm...
Do universities do this? I’m just gonna go to community college for my first 2 years so I’ll probably just get money and delete using VIP

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Deleted member 64493
Do universities do this? I’m just gonna go to community college for my first 2 years so I’ll probably just get money and delete using VIP
Not sure what you mean.

If you are on any public website including universities and maybe even future employees website. Then yeah it's all stored in here. The facial recognition tools here are really good. I searched my sister and found her OnlyFans Pinterest account. Out of the millions of faces I'm shocked at how good it is.

• Woah