.org should not be searchable or indexed on Google.

I have no idea what you're talking about...?
Abla?
The chick that sent you voice notes. I assume things have already gone south so you wouldn’t mind showing in PMs with JohnDoe.

Not sure what you mean.

If you are on any public website including universities and maybe even future employees website. Then yeah it's all stored in here. The facial recognition tools here are really good. I searched my sister and found her OnlyFans Pinterest account. Out of the millions of faces I'm shocked at how good it is.
i put a bunch of lines on the image to prevent reverse image search type shit. Does that throw off the software? I didn’t put any on my face just around my face

Not sure what you mean.

If you are on any public website including universities and maybe even future employees website. Then yeah it's all stored in here. The facial recognition tools here are really good. I searched my sister and found her OnlyFans Pinterest account. Out of the millions of faces I'm shocked at how good it is.
Slide the OF tbh

Not sure what you mean.

Nvm I just looked up the exact photo I used and some random guy came up

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The chick that sent you voice notes. I assume things have already gone south so you wouldn’t mind showing in PMs with JohnDoe.
I'll send you. I deleted it from my phone but pretty sure I sent it to Manchild before he deleted his account.

i put a bunch of lines on the image to prevent reverse image search type shit. Does that throw off the software? I didn’t put any on my face just around my face
Not sure. Try it tho. If it doesn't get your face it will splurt back some pretty ridiculous ones that look nothing like you.
Slide the OF tbh
I was joking 😒

• Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James
I'll send you. I deleted it from my phone but pretty sure I sent it to Manchild before he deleted his account.
Alright, I’ll be waiting for it. And why did he even delete his account?

Alright, I’ll be waiting for it. And why did he even delete his account?
Idk. I thought you would know... Random. I will have to carry the flag of Turkish stacies on this forum from now on.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Idk. I thought you would know... Random. I will have to carry the flag of Turkish stacies on this forum from now on.
I’m going through the logs right now. Just discovered Beastimmung deleted as well. He had 60k reps.

• Woah
  • +1
No shit. So many ONSIT websites that can easily find you i.e pimeyes.

You're NEET and those people you told probably won't care. I have to live a double life.
5’6 30yo khhv. The bar can’t get any lower dude. Tell them.

If you search Moggathon and alien stacy there’s just a page of drivel from me

• JFL
Everyone who posts their face on here is so low inhib, imagine getting caught on here by an irl bruh
JFL I’ve said this before and people didn’t agree with me lmao

5’6 30yo khhv. The bar can’t get any lower dude. Tell them.
who tf is the 5'6 30yo khhv and how is this even possible, making out w bitches at the bar/club and frat parties aint even that hard like I'm dravidian and still able to somewhat consistently. Seeing it through is a lot harder

who tf is the 5'6 30yo khhv and how is this even possible, making out w bitches at the bar/club and frat parties aint even that hard like I'm dravidian and still able to somewhat consistently. Seeing it through is a lot harder
Idc about you’re fucking Larp brag essay. Hang yourself or go kiss your meth addict roasties at the frat

Idc about you’re fucking Larp brag essay. Hang yourself or go kiss your meth addict roasties at the frat
mirin the incel rage, didn't realize it was you thought it was one of the other guys u replied to jfl mb bhai

mirin the incel rage, didn't realize it was you thought it was one of the other guys u replied to jfl mb bhai
It’s not me. I’m talking about secular Islamist

View attachment 2816606

My threads are appearing on random peoples search results going about their day.

IMG 6869

Everyone who posts their face on here is so low inhib, imagine getting caught on here by an irl bruh
The probabilty of that is so low I dont think anyone should worry about that

Unless you have blackpilled/incel friends, then I wouldnt post myself here

• Hmm...
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Finally got a job or giving education a 7th go?
Ho-lee shittt

Lmfak I’m so glad I never showed my face here holy shit it would be so over 4 me. I thank god everydey

I literally made that comment yesterday as well JFL… and out of context it sounds retarded but it made sense in context

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, SecularIslamist, diamondbill and 2 others
I wanna test searching random things and see if this forum pops up

• JFL
.org not being indexed means Master loses shekels so no

And @Xangsane wouldn’t even show up because he can’t photoshop his face irl. :feelshaha:
Xangsane is on my nightmare blunt rotation

• JFL