Organ-maxxing for optimum health and aesthetic benefit

Bunch of cope ofc, there can still be chemical reactions inside ur digestive system (oxalates etc) even when the digestion is processed, insane placebomaxxing for these autistics greycels retards too like they believed again in Santa Claus existence after years of Blackpillmaxxing, probably the fasting effect and holy shitting experience did the most in that

Nicholas cage funny

Last edited:
is this viable during puberty? i’ve lived a pretty shit lifestyle for 15 and a bit years and i imagine this could probably improve my hormones (and therefore my growth) a lot, assuming it wouldn’t just kill me
Retarded

it is probably something made when the oil and the other stuff mix. a respectable user on this forum has done it 13 years ago on this forum:
he says he has got the seeds of the food he ate a few days ago after he shitted his stones. therefore the stones in this method are not produced in the gallbladder but in some other part of the body. allthough it is true that this method can stimulate the gallbladder to produce bile, because when oil/fat is consumed the body produces bile and consuming many of those should produce many bile, but the things these people shit are not gallstones but instead some other stuff produced in the body caused by these materials in the recipe. also real gallstones are very hard to release from the gallbladder tube because the stones are around 1 to 1.5 cms meanwhile the gallbladder tube diameter is on average 0.35 cms. even when the gallbladder organ is removed the tube size reaches the maximum size, it reaches only 1 cm. therefore those big stones it is not possible for them to leave body from the tubes. only possible thing this method can do is remove 0.1 - 0.2 cm stones but even then it is very hard as the tube is very small
Bile duct size research: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6977745/
The mean age of the study participants was 39.4 (range 18–87). The mean diameter of the CBD was 3.64mm 95%CI (3.52, 3.77), which ranges from 1.8 to 5.9 mm, with 65% of the participant having CBD diameter less than 4mm. The diameter of CBD significantly associated with age with a linear trend. The mean diameter in a rural area was greater than subjects living in an urban area. Independent t-test showed no statistically significant difference in CBD diameter between male and female subjects

TLDR this method is probably shit and harmful and doesnt remove gallstones but a other material created with the potion with the olive oil and other ingredients. it is possible it can remove very small gallstones(0.1 cm or so) howver those pictures are very likely not gallstones because its not possible to remove gallstones more than 0.3 cm through the gallbladder tube because tube is very small

the good feeling these retards feel is probably the body finally saying im free from this shit
Mirrin IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19064
Mirrin IQ
Big pharma shill confirmed. Stop shitting up my thread with your retarded posts that don’t add anything to the conversation and try the flush or fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU
Basically just drink water, don't over consume fructose and ethanol while minimizing the supplements intake, dont smoke, cleanse toxins with sweat and exercise, carry some enough adipose fat to safely stock some deleterious residuals with less risk of organs stockage as in the liver, consume enough magnesium to up-regulate your intestinal transit and minimize toxins accumulation

Basically mimic an ancestor primal diet that s all that is needed

Sadly also there isn't anything u can do against endocrine disruptors because we are exposed to them no matter what autistics say here even when breathing in our rooms

View attachment 2437900
Never going to do undo years of damage with this approach. Never. Go suck off sverige or frank tufanus stupid cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Never going to do undo years of damage with this approach. Never. Go suck off sverige or frank tufanus stupid cunt
Being anti conformist is not a proof of being aware and seeing the truth, ask flat earthers

My liver function from my last blood test is perfect, i dont need to flush anything and look 20 y at 30 y, no stress and no worries

"I'm here to tell you that Chad literally doesn't have to do any of that. The age old adage that chad eats pizza and has 6 pack abs and glowing skin is TRUE. Why is it true? His genetics allow for the optimum uptake of the nutrition in the food he eats, and the expedient removal of the waste byproducts he consumes and is exposed to in our toxic modern world."

Just this resume all of ur guru credibility

Nicholas cage funny

Being anti conformist is not a proof of being aware and seeing the truth, ask flat earthers

My liver function from my last blood test is perfect, i dont need to flush anything and look 20 y at 30 y, no stress and no worries
Good for you most people walk around extremely sick and this is the cause and the cure is to flush.

You don’t have health problems? Then fuck off lol.

Also liver enzymes not always correlated with liver function.

• +1
Good for you most people walk around extremely sick and this is the cause and the cure is to flush.

You don’t have health problems? Then fuck off lol.

Also liver enzymes not always correlated with liver function.
I dont say naturopathy is useless or bullshit as a defensor and fervent consumer of wild herbs (and some regular veggies in general) than must be more considered as a chronic cure or therapy source (taken between meals as any medicine for maximum efficiency without drawbacks) more than a regular every meal food consumption

Cfr : https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-at-u-if-u-arent-eating-godsend-nettles.808482/

But for this flushing practice there is much biochemical potential hypotheses at play and we need more potent spectrum of studies and testing before considering it as a naturopathy alternative to prevention

I dont say naturopathy is useless or bullshit as a defensor and fervent consumer of wild herbs (and some regular veggies in general) than must be more considered as a chronic cure or therapy source (taken between meals as any medicine for maximum efficiency without drawbacks) more than a regular every meal food consumption

Cfr : https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-at-u-if-u-arent-eating-godsend-nettles.808482/

But for this flushing practice there is much biochemical potential hypotheses at play and we need more potent spectrum of studies and testing before considering it as a naturopathy alternative to prevention
Prevention is best but by the time a human is sentient enough to change the direction of his health the damage has been done. That’s how toxic our world is.

Anyways I also recommend Taurine, TUDCA or ox bile, chanca piedra, magnesium and bean protocol to fix liver issues. Once liver is in good shape everything else follows with minor effort.

• +1
Update: so this actually does work. I just got rid of a few large stones and quite a bit of mini ones and the feeling you receive afterwards is phenomenal. Better mental clarity, more energy, better mood, and it’s only after just finishing the Liver Flush. I will keep you guys updated this following week.
Any new updates?

Any new updates?
Eye colour is lighter, hair quality is way better, sleep is deeper, muscle recovery is insane to the point where I could workout the same muscle groups 5x a week, I put on 4kg of muscle mass, focus + energy is higher, and my strength has gone up on all my lifts. I also feel much more calm now and feel much more confident and in tune with myself. This is something I recommend everyone should do. This is not satire. Thank you @Scar tissue

Eye colour is lighter, hair quality is way better, sleep is deeper, muscle recovery is insane to the point where I could workout the same muscle groups 5x a week, I put on 4kg of muscle mass, focus + energy is higher, and my strength has gone up on all my lifts. I also feel much more calm now and feel much more confident and in tune with myself. This is something I recommend everyone should do. This is not satire. Thank you @Scar tissue
You’re welcome my friend. Pass it on!

• +1
Reactions: primal.maxx
@Scar tissue Hey I did the cleanse like abt 4 months ago and I don't think I did it the best but I shited like 3-4 times and a bit of stones came out but not too many. I did feel better and did notice hair and skin improvements. I also had seb derm and currently mostly the sides of my nose are red a bit and my hairline has a bit of itchiness and a little bit of dandruff. After how many flushes did your seb derm get better my friend? It would really help me out if you let me know as its a major insecurity of mine.

@Scar tissue Hey I did the cleanse like abt 4 months ago and I don't think I did it the best but I shited like 3-4 times and a bit of stones came out but not too many. I did feel better and did notice hair and skin improvements. I also had seb derm and currently mostly the sides of my nose are red a bit and my hairline has a bit of itchiness and a little bit of dandruff. After how many flushes did your seb derm get better my friend? It would really help me out if you let me know as it’s a major insecurity of mine.
Hey. Everyone is different it took me a few flushes to notice improvements in my dandruff and seb derm. After a big release of stones you will notice it right away.

• +1
Reactions: omidogo
Don’t ever try this shit

Don’t ever try this shit
Still having problems? I can’t read dms this site is broken. Try taking more Epsom to open the bile ducts.

can i replace grapefruit with other fruit since it's hard to find it around here

can i replace grapefruit with other fruit since it's hard to find it around here
You can use anything that makes drinking the oil tolerable. Some people even use soda

• Woah
Reactions: dangis
Hey so I read the book this flush came from and it recommends you do a colon flush through a colonic before and after each flush to prevent stones from getting stuck in the colon. What are your thoughts about this @Scar tissue and do you do it?

Hey so I read the book this flush came from and it recommends you do a colon flush through a colonic before and after each flush to prevent stones from getting stuck in the colon. What are your thoughts about this @Scar tissue and do you do it?
I think it’s worth doing if it’s available to you. I have had flushes where I did not pass the stones and the toxins recirculated and it’s extremely unpleasant. Days of brain fog and acne and just feeling like shit. I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary though as with enough magnesium you usually get everything out.

• +1
Reactions: thekingofparthia
update? any other users tried it? i did this once and felt 0 difference