Orthodontics & Orthotropics Looksmaxxing Guide: How to Escape Craniofacial Dystrophy

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

Orthodontics & Orthotropics Looksmaxxing Guide: How to Escape Craniofacial Dystrophy​

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Common Defects
  • Mewing
  • Intraoral Face Pulling
  • Appliances
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I was initially inspired to make this thread after observing my own craniofacial dystrophy while theorizing that my eyes change color (which seems to change color in different settings but ranges from light brown to medium brown) and wanted to make a guide on it.

Common Facial Defects​

• Craniofacial Dystrophy

This is caused when proper oral posture is not maintained, oftentimes via mouth breathing. Improper oral posture is when the tongue is not on the roof of your mouth to hold your facial bones in place. Your maxilla sinks downwards and back (causing tired eyes as there lacks maxillary support, and also a crooked nose as your maxilla can't support your lower nose), your jawbone (mandible) pulls in, and your breathing ability is stunted, oftentimes, encouraging you to mouth breathe even more and spirals out of control. This causes a slew of dystrophic traits, all bundled up into one.

• Flat Face
Common Mongoloid trait. This is for the most part genetic. Surgeries to correct this like bimax, etc. are the best ways to correct this.

• Narrow Palate
Genetics, abnormal mouth development, having a tongue-tie, and aggressive thumb sucking as a child can all play a role in the development of a narrow palate. Also a somewhat common occurrence of craniofacial dystrophy. On top of that, metal braces can cause a narrow palate as the braces use inward force to correct teeth. This can cause your mouth to feel tight, uncomfortable

Mewing

Mewing is a long-term technique for improving your facial structure. It’s one of the most important things you can do to have a chiseled jawline, prominent cheekbones, and hollow cheeks, and attain the overall model look. It is a cost-free cure to solve craniofacial dystrophy.

View attachment Mewing.webp

Mewing consists of keeping the tongue on the roof of your mouth, also known as proper oral posture. Improper oral posture is when your tongue isn't on the roof of your mouth. When the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, the bones stay in place and don't sag, when it is not, the face "melts". Mouthbreathing is another catastrophic way to ruin your facial bones and face.

If you have a narrow palate like me, you'll have to expand your palate before mewing as you won't be getting any results as your tongue won't be able to hit the top of your mouth. I've been mewing for half a year now and I have barely gotten any results. Just figured this out.

You can also do what's known as hard mewing, basically mewing but with a lot of force, to speed up gains but at the possible price of asymmetries. When it comes to mewing, I recommend regular mewing unless chronically recessed.

Bones in adults are still malleable, and they are continually undergoing bone remodeling. Babies have a 100% bone remodeling rate, and in adults, it’s about 10%. It’s still within the realm of possibility to get positive, permanent changes to your bone structure. If you don’t believe that the bones change, just look at the differences between the youthful vs. aging skull (Eduardo et al., 2017):

Effects of mouth breathing on facial aesthetics:

Before and Afters:

Much more information on mewing below...

Scientific Evidence on Mewing: https://magnumworkshop.com/scientific-evidence-for-mewing/
Guides on how to mew: https://looksmax.org/threads/mewing-guide-detailed.209307/, https://magnumworkshop.com/mewing-the-ultimate-guide/

Intraoral Face Pulling​

This is a technique where you literally will pull the top of your mouth forward and upwards (maxillary advancement) or out (widening palate) via your thumbs.

Face-pulling works similarly to mewing. You apply a force to your upper palate, and this forces your bones to remodel in response to that force.
Here are some guides on how to perform this: https://magnumworkshop.com/face-pulling/

I strongly advise you to not be very forceful with this, you can get asymmetry from this if not done properly. Do this for an hour a day (spread out).
I heavily suggest combining this with mewing!

Appliances​

• Palate Expander

This device expands your palate, a prerequisite to mewing for a lot of people with narrow palates. Costs around $2,500 USD. Consult your orthodontist for one.
  • ALF Device

Fixes asymmetrical maxillas, and restores dental symmetry, look at the woman above, flawless symmetrical teeth using the device :love:
Costs around $8,000 to $14,000 USD. Consult your orthodontist for one.
  • Facepulling Headgear

A device that will do the face-pulling and mewing for you, use for AT LEAST 12 hours daily. When removed, please mew so you don't lose your gains for that day! Costs are between $250 USD and $2,500 USD, purchase here: https://forwardontics.square.site/product/bow/4?cs=true&cst=custom

Conclusion​

Forward growth is very important in your looks and is a prerequisite to being attractive. Please heart this guide for more!

Notice how ALL of the men below have forwardly grown faces.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: currywhowillascends, lookmaxx28, Av0nr and 23 others
Mewing is giving me TMJ

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Sigmamale, justadude and 8 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing
Don't tag me if its not in the first row

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 17791 and YouLiveForYourself

Orthodontics & Orthotropics Looksmaxxing Guide: How to Escape Craniofacial Dystrophy​

View attachment 1721066

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Common Defects
  • Mewing
  • Intraoral Face Pulling
  • Appliances
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I was initially inspired to make this thread after observing my own craniofacial dystrophy while theorizing that my eyes change color (which seems to change color in different settings but ranges from light brown to medium brown) and wanted to make a guide on it.

Common Facial Defects​

• Craniofacial Dystrophy
View attachment 1721089View attachment 1721092

This is caused when proper oral posture is not maintained, oftentimes via mouth breathing. Improper oral posture is when the tongue is not on the roof of your mouth to hold your facial bones in place. Your maxilla sinks downwards and back (causing tired eyes as there lacks maxillary support, and also a crooked nose as your maxilla can't support your lower nose), your jawbone (mandible) pulls in, and your breathing ability is stunted, oftentimes, encouraging you to mouth breathe even more and spirals out of control. This causes a slew of dystrophic traits, all bundled up into one.

• Flat Face
Common Mongoloid trait. This is for the most part genetic. Surgeries to correct this like bimax, etc. are the best ways to correct this.
View attachment 1721145View attachment 1721147

• Narrow Palate
Genetics, abnormal mouth development, having a tongue-tie, and aggressive thumb sucking as a child can all play a role in the development of a narrow palate. Also a somewhat common occurrence of craniofacial dystrophy. On top of that, metal braces can cause a narrow palate as the braces use inward force to correct teeth. This can cause your mouth to feel tight, uncomfortable

View attachment 1721139View attachment 1721436

Mewing

Mewing is a long-term technique for improving your facial structure. It’s one of the most important things you can do to have a chiseled jawline, prominent cheekbones, and hollow cheeks, and attain the overall model look. It is a cost-free cure to solve craniofacial dystrophy.

View attachment 1721161View attachment 1721415

Mewing consists of keeping the tongue on the roof of your mouth, also known as proper oral posture. Improper oral posture is when your tongue isn't on the roof of your mouth. When the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, the bones stay in place and don't sag, when it is not, the face "melts". Mouthbreathing is another catastrophic way to ruin your facial bones and face.

If you have a narrow palate like me, you'll have to expand your palate before mewing as you won't be getting any results as your tongue won't be able to hit the top of your mouth. I've been mewing for half a year now and I have barely gotten any results. Just figured this out.

You can also do what's known as hard mewing, basically mewing but with a lot of force, to speed up gains but at the possible price of asymmetries. When it comes to mewing, I recommend regular mewing unless chronically recessed.

Bones in adults are still malleable, and they are continually undergoing bone remodeling. Babies have a 100% bone remodeling rate, and in adults, it’s about 10%. It’s still within the realm of possibility to get positive, permanent changes to your bone structure. If you don’t believe that the bones change, just look at the differences between the youthful vs. aging skull (Eduardo et al., 2017):

View attachment 1721285View attachment 1721287View attachment 1721289

Before and Afters:
View attachment 1721162

Scientific Evidence on Mewing: https://magnumworkshop.com/scientific-evidence-for-mewing/
Guides on how to mew: https://looksmax.org/threads/mewing-guide-detailed.209307/, https://magnumworkshop.com/mewing-the-ultimate-guide/

Intraoral Face Pulling​

This is a technique where you literally will pull the top of your mouth forward and upwards (maxillary advancement) or out (widening palate) via your thumbs.

View attachment 1721386View attachment 1721416
Face-pulling works similarly to mewing. You apply a force to your upper palate, and this forces your bones to remodel in response to that force.
Here are some guides on how to perform this: https://magnumworkshop.com/face-pulling/

I strongly advise you to not be very forceful with this, you can get asymmetry from this if not done properly. Do this for an hour a day (spread out).

Appliances​

• Palate Expander
View attachment 1721178View attachment 1721269
This device expands your palate, a prerequisite to mewing for a lot of people with narrow palates. Costs around $2,500 USD. Consult your orthodontist for one.
  • ALF Device
View attachment 1721201View attachment 1721188
Fixes asymmetrical maxillas, and restores dental symmetry, look at the woman above, flawless symmetrical teeth using the device :love:
  • Facepulling Headgear
View attachment 1721271View attachment 1721272

A device that will do the face-pulling and mewing for you, use for AT LEAST 12 hours daily. When removed, please mew so you don't lose your gains for that day! Costs are between $250 USD and $2,500 USD, purchase here: https://forwardontics.square.site/product/bow/4?cs=true&cst=custom

Conclusion​

Forward growth is very important in your looks and is a prerequisite to being attractive. Please heart this guide for more!

Does face pulling even work as a sufficient ngl surgical resulys mog the results ive seen with face pullers

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Does face pulling even work as a sufficient ngl surgical resulys mog the results ive seen with face pullers
Over long periods, it should work.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Your threads are amazing my nigga but too high iq so i dont understand sometimes, like the one about editing your genes

• +1

View attachment 1721066

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Common Defects
  • Mewing
  • Intraoral Face Pulling
  • Appliances
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

Common Facial Defects​

• Craniofacial Dystrophy

• Flat Face

• Narrow Palate

Mewing

Before and Afters:
View attachment 1721162

Intraoral Face Pulling​

Appliances​

• Palate Expander
  • ALF Device
  • Facepulling Headgear

Conclusion​

Yeah, bro. I'm definitely going to take advice from psychos like him.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, ChristianChad and 9 others
Your threads are amazing my nigga but too high iq so i dont understand sometimes, like the one about editing your genes
Thanks, I'll make one in the future that's much simpler to understand.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Good thread but why no tagggggg😾?

@KING REIDYZ yakhi look at the palate expander

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and enchanted_elixir
i still don't know how to mew

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 1 other person
The first guy in your blackpills videos doesn't even look that forward grown tbh.

View attachment 1721066

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Common Defects
  • Mewing
  • Intraoral Face Pulling
  • Appliances
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

Common Facial Defects​

• Craniofacial Dystrophy

• Flat Face

• Narrow Palate

Mewing

Before and Afters:
View attachment 1721162

Intraoral Face Pulling​

Appliances​

• Palate Expander
  • ALF Device
  • Facepulling Headgear

Conclusion​

The video of the 2 chicks with tits out... that kid was a normie though lol

• +1
fuck the blackpills section nukes me every time :feelsohgod:

• Love it
TRIMAX or death tbh

• +1
greycel tier thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and enchanted_elixir
I'm glad to have kind of inspired you for that thread. You should have also mentioned braces and invisalign

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, enchanted_elixir and KING REIDYZ
Orthogathnic operations are the fastest way to ascension, mewing is cope unless started from very early on during puberty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DeformedCell and enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, enchanted_elixir and KING REIDYZ
I don’t know whether mewing is effective but regardless it’s a must do if you are being photographed.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, enchanted_elixir, Moldovancel and 1 other person
Link?

I’d stay away from expanders, MSE, etc.
Fucked this guy up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell and ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and YouLiveForYourself
Orthogathnic operations are the fastest way to ascension, mewing is cope unless started from very early on during puberty.
So it's cope at 17-18?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Piratecel
I'm glad to have kind of inspired you for that thread. You should have also mentioned braces and invisalign
True, that is so my fault.
Common sense to people though.
Invisalign > Braces.
Braces narrow palates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, ChristianChad, ErbCel and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and enchanted_elixir
Can you make a Bonesmashing guide next?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Thank you so much sir all this stuff is really confusing. I've seen ALF device mentioned twice so far so I will keep on the look out for it. I want with the help of my mom to get proper orthodontic treatment in my country.

• +1
But what if you use it just to have more broader smile ?
I don't know about specifics. It just looks like asymmetry can happen.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad