[OUT OF THE LOOP] What BLACKPILLS are becoming mainstream with Normies (Bimax, hair systems, shoe lifts,...) ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Title.

I'm not really aware of what parts of the blackpill are being accepted by normies as I write.

can anyone fill me in?

With youtube, tiktok,etc,..., are normies consdiering surgeries, hair systems, shoe lifts, etc,... more now, as more blackpill content is spread everywhere in the mainstream?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6403
My friend is getting a lefort III this summer and i heard a few of the girls at my uni giving bimax advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, HighIQcel, EverythingMaxxer and 26 others
they might hear of it but none will do it, a ton of guys still think doing something as basic as taking care of their skin is for 'muh fags'

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Schönling, Alexanderr and 5 others
lifting, shoe lifts, hair, nosejob

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 9819 and 5 others
It depends where you live. In south korea it probably is more acceptable since it's a mayor blackpilled country, but in afrcia they will find it weird. In the west it is more upcoming, because of tiktok, onlyfans and all of that blabla shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Soalian
they might hear of it but none will do it, a ton of guys still think doing something as basic as taking care of their skin is for 'muh fags'
This
Normies at most get rhinos or cheekbone/chin fillers and those are still only exclusive to the most blackpilled of them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, datboijj, Darkstrand and 4 others
This
Normies at most get rhinos or cheekbone/chin fillers and those are still only exclusive to the most blackpilled of them
amen most of them think dieting is dumb "cause girls live a big and cuddly guy!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Darkstrand and fras
My friend is getting a lefort III this summer and i heard a few of the girls at my uni giving bimax advice
That is exactly why we must keep that shit private, NORMIES WILL RUIN EVERYTHING WE'VE BUILT.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7866
Yeah let them promote all-out muh masculinity.

That is exactly why we must keep that shit private, NORMIES WILL RUIN EVERYTHING WE'VE BUILT.

No normfag will have the balls for even a simple bimax JFL they'll chicken out on the way to the surgery table at the latest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and everythingisacope
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, DesperadoRatado and everythingisacope
my friends are all bluepilled cuckols bruh moment. No one here is doing anything apart from just mewing and they think jaw is mostly non genetica and I cringe so hard. Mewing works but jaw isn't 90% non-genes; posture, mewing etc. what does .me think of this opinion?

No normfag will have the balls for even a simple bimax JFL they'll chicken out on the way to the surgery table at the latest.
Doesn't matter if you fear surgery, that's what anesthetics are for.

This
We can thank God many 18-23 Normies are poor for surgery nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
amen most of them think dieting is dumb "cause girls live a big and cuddly guy!"
"Dieting? Wearing light concealer makeup? THIS IS A PATH I WILL NOT CROSS,

BECAUSE I'M MUH MAN".

my friends are all bluepilled cuckols bruh moment. No one here is doing anything apart from just mewing and they think jaw is mostly non genetica and I cringe so hard. Mewing works but jaw isn't 90% non-genes; posture, mewing etc. what does .me think of this opinion?
Like any other opinion offered on here: "You Greycel".

Seems like fillers (which are cope for the most part), rhinoplasty, HT, bimax too actually, fashion maxxing (which is not unimportant), skincare maxxing etc.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
you mean if they actually do something?

Because on tiktok i see many people complaining how women look for tall, rich men only -less talk about face in general, weird-
But they look more about in wanting women to change their behaviour or hear from them "it's not true, it's about attitude", not that these guys actually wanna do something

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10602 and Soalian
The only thing I heard about while talking with normies was hair transplant. Never heard of bimax/nose job or anything. It will be fun in few years if normies will talk about surgeries 24/7 like blackpillers do.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
At most they’ll get nosehobs, it’ll take a lot more convincing for the general public to consider getting several surgical procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and everythingisacope
let normies get their surgeries they dont know shit + only 1% of them will ACTUALLY get surgery

jaw is mostly genetical but u will sabotage your genes with bad posture

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, datboijj, Soalian and 1 other person
you mean if they actually do something?

Because on tiktok i see many people complaining how women look for tall, rich men only -less talk about face in general, weird-
But they look more about in wanting women to change their behaviour or hear from them "it's not true, it's about attitude", not that these guys actually wanna do something

Let's be real for a sec here: most .me users also complain about all this, yet they don't take any positive action in that regard.

jaw is mostly genetical but u will sabotage your genes with bad posture
Yes, walk straight, and crunches/situps in the morning to tighten the core, which will give you better posture.

Crunches are good, I can do a thousand now.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
It depends where you live. In south korea it probably is more acceptable since it's a mayor blackpilled country, but in afrcia they will find it weird. In the west it is more upcoming, because of tiktok, onlyfans and all of that blabla shit
there's no probably about it jfl, surgery is just straightup mainstream there. Especially bi-max etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
At most they’ll get nosehobs, it’ll take a lot more convincing for the general public to consider getting several surgical procedures.
hobs me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Hair transplant, skin care, roids.

Dark triad.

Tattoos were mainstream before they became a blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 1862
nah truth is even better than this (for us)

normies that get bimax will 9 times out of 10 get it with a dr. with no eye for aesthetics & end up looking worse / the same looks wise.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
let normies get their surgeries they dont know shit + only 1% of them will ACTUALLY get surgery
1% of them is already a lot of competition.

mirin dark triad high iq slayer of microsoft
Darling you confused, I'm TURTLE MAN. And yes I'm also a Ninja,

which makes me... you know what.

614 v9 bc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

You serious how the fuck is he getting offered a lefort 3, how the hell did he get 47 k

What world we live in that foids give men advice on Bimax?

I wanna say JFL but I don't find it funny.

that's what my orthodontist told me too

rhinos, shoe lifts, lip lifts, sfs and BBL are ther most common things i've seen on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Mewing only works til puberty jaw is mostly genetic you have to accept it whether you like it or not

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Soalian
Mewing only works til puberty jaw is mostly genetic you have to accept it whether you like it or not
I normally don't accept anything as set in stone but bones, can't change most of it,

it's what it is, water is wet, and sand is dry (though sand can also be wet sometimes, but that's beside the point).