Over for heightcels

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Post i just saw on an instagram page. It says "sis dont kiss that man he's shorter than 5'9"
20191008 170537

*just kidding its not over, at the least it had some womans in the comments sayin you just need to be taller than her that it's fine. Bullshit maybe? Idk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and xit
But every women doesn't kiss man with ugly mouth

What a great time to be a tall man

Height is cope

Wtf? This is a Latino tweet? Their people are short as fuck; what is this dumb bitch smoking?!

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m 6’2 and only have 13 slays
you should be banned. all you do is humble brag with your pathetic subcreature lays

and you frame like like you think low of this slaycount on incel forum to seek validation

you're just a hopeless fat low iq pig trying to flex on incels

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
you should be banned. all you do is humble brag with your pathetic subcreature lays

and you frame like like you think low of this slaycount on incel forum to seek validation

I’m an incel too...

I am sure that his slays look like something out of frankestein

Dead sure his slays look like pigs

I am sure that his slays look like solething out of frankestein

Dead sure his slays look like pigs
i mean he posted some of his lays, they were 2-3 psl, just like him

either way, he just brings humble-bragging to a next level. every 2nd post he has to mention he has a slay count of 13. but also he shits on himself all the time so he doesnt get banned for mentioning his 13 laycount. this is how he feels worthy in life. to keep repeating he has a 13 laycount on an incel forum full of virgins. this is the most validation he gets

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

either way, he just brings humble-bragging to a next level. every 2nd post he has to mention he has a slay count of 13. but also he shits on himself all the time so he doesnt get banned for mentioning his 13 laycount. this is how he feels worthy in life. to keep repeating he has a 13 laycount on an incel forum full of virgins. this is the most validation he gets
Yap noticed that too i'd never touch these abominations he calls lays he needs to cease to coping masquarade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2745 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

U mad cuz he slay more than u at 6'7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Involutary celibate but with 13 slays?allllrigght then
I’m ugly as fuck. Rated as the ugliest person on here. I just happen to get lucky. It’s all numbers game. I guarantee you you could had 50 plus slays with the effort I’ve put into getting laid. Copying and pasting hi how are you
People still use InCel to define that?! I could swear it was a synonym of 'ugly' :what:
Incel means ugly too

better an NT manlet than a tall aspie like me. not a single girlfriend in my entire life. nothing trumps the NTpill.

Heigh is cope when you're ugly