OVER FOR YOU IF YOU AREN'T ANTI-AGE MAXXING >25. THE CLOCK IS NOT REWINDABLE

Sasuke177

Sasuke177

I dreamt I was Hwei
Mogger Mogson went from looking like a skinny fat middle aged man, to a middle aged MTF roided vegan soccer mom with a face full up makeup.

After injecting fat into his face to look younger he reverted back to a middle-aged uncanny looking man who'd make me freeze in my tracks if I saw him irl. SAD!

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and aspiringexcel
Yeah taking care of your skin at A YOUNG AGE will have u good forever. look at pharell

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Whist, bradpittshairline, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
His methods never worked for him

His methods never worked for him
Not gonna like, except his under eye, he now looks like a very pale 30s something in his post fat transfer. Before fat transfer he looked like a gay 40s guy who works out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374
Mogger Mogson went from looking like a skinny fat middle aged man, to a middle aged MTF roided vegan soccer mom with a face full up makeup.

View attachment 2575742

After injecting fat into his face to look younger he reverted back to a middle-aged uncanny looking man who'd make me freeze in my tracks if I saw him irl. SAD!

View attachment 2575743
He actually looks like in 20s now no cap. Dang. Is that pic recent. My only question is will he get like deep plane facelift and stuff. Or will he need it. Maybe the fat injections thing is lifefuel. Fat is actually the main thing that makes you look younger. I've seen way too many brutual descensions for foids. I don't get why they inject only HA filler. They need fat and shit and maybe a little filler on top.

Yea, damage is permanent

if you mean rubbing jewish creams on your face that isnt going to do shit