Over last week when i have cheek filler my female doctor say i look like roger federer. Over i look like that subhuman

S

subhumanchad

Banned
Over she think i look like this subhuman

Lol shut the fuck up retard i dont want a subhuman like you to post in off topic, off topic is for chads that ascended and now have time to post in off topic. Subhumans like you need to get extreme super invasive surgeries first to post in off topic. Move to looksmax now and get LF3/OBO/Orbital rim implants supraorbital rim implants jaw implants ramus implants.

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, reek and chincel11
Over for your fucking subhuman genetics
FF64129F 2922 4D19 9B3D 7FA7B704CB4B

Lol shut the fuck up retard i dont want a subhuman like you to post in off topic, off topic is for chads that ascended and now have time to post in off topic. Subhumans like you need to get extreme super invasive surgeries first to post in off topic. Move to looksmax now and get LF3/OBO/Orbital rim implants supraorbital rim implants jaw implants ramus implants.
Over for me?

I have some fillers for ascend

Well, because ascension information is not free. But if you click that, I am really going to give you information. So you will ascend. Just click on it, and I will give you softmaxx/hardmaxx plan and a personalized diet for ascension.

• JFL
Reactions: reek
Over i want die

He’s a very good tennis player though and has high status across Europe.

he has an insane maxila tho