Overcoming pheno

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
How does one overcome there pheno falio. For example even though I’m white green eyes over 6ft and in theory can fix my colouring , I’ll still be a pheno cel. Does my pheno condemn me to inceldom

Meme picture so you reply
F1479448 8E55 4DA6 962C 23940327A9C6

aint no overcoming being white.. ov4 4 u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
How does one overcome there pheno falio. For example even though I’m white green eyes over 6ft and in theory can fix my colouring , I’ll still be a pheno cel. Does my pheno condemn me to inceldom

Meme picture so you replyView attachment 1716175
Show a monotone picture of you first.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

No overcoming for your subhuman slavshit fat distribution and receding hairline.

No overcoming for your subhuman slavshit fat distribution and receding hairline.
I have top tier fat disterbution lmao and a good hairline lololol

What do you mean pheno failo? Don’t you live in an area where yours is the standard?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Nah I live in Canada
Ah, alright, though I wouldn’t call your phenotype a failo necessarily.
The problem for the most part is the invisible eyebrows & eyelashes and lack of contrast between your features, both of which can be fixed.

Dye your eyebrows a bit darker than your hair and not only are your eyebrows now visible, you also have some contrast now. I say dying your eyebrows because eyebrows should preferably always be darker than or equally as dark as your hair.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
Ah, alright, though I wouldn’t call your phenotype a failo necessarily.
The problem for the most part is the invisible eyebrows & eyelashes and lack of contrast between your features, both of which can be fixed.

Dye your eyebrows a bit darker than your hair and not only are your eyebrows now visible, you also have some contrast now. I say dying your eyebrows because eyebrows should preferably always be darker than or equally as dark as your hair.
What’s contrast between features mean

@Alexanderr being 105kg at only 6.05ft is probably my biggest falio jfl

What’s contrast between features mean
Just contrast between the colors of your features (hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, skin).

So someone like Manu Rios has more contrast between his features than someone like this guy. Which creates a more striking look.

• +1
  • +1
Second looks more striking tbh
Could be because he has a better eye area and the picture was taken in a professional setting, point is though, most of the time his eyebrows would be invisible and his hair color would blend in with his skin.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Erik-Jón
Could be because he has a better eye area and the picture was taken in a professional setting, point is though, most of the time his eyebrows would be invisible and his hair color would blend in with his skin.
It’s mostly eye colour and eye area yeah, eye area and the things around it brow bone and cheekbones are what can make someone look striking

• +1
@Alexanderr eye colour pill from model shoot lighting you see mine in that pic then mine getting blasted with light
CDD4EE8D C4C4 49FB B38F A970133D8722

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
polish imigrants are mostly subhumans 80iq retards, none normie dreams about cleaning toleits in germany or UK
Don't get me started pls.
Polska2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17244
jfl im convinced you've been raped by some polish men in your past, you are severely mentally ill
Most people on this forum are dont mind retarfed fags like him

• +1
jfl im convinced you've been raped by some polish men in your past, you are severely mentally ill
No, I just have a lot of images about eastern jewrope and other shitholes.
Polska

• JFL