Parents don't diserve respect without earning it.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I'm sick and tired of this concept of unconditional trust everything is conditional you did not choose to be born they did choose to have sex they owe you not the other way around they don't deserve respect without it being earned tbh trust is a earned concept you all need to earn someone elses respect it is not intrinsic to an individual but rather their actions that they do in space time

I'm sick and tired of this concept of unconditional trust everything is conditional you did not choose to be born they did choose to have sex they owe you not the other way around they don't deserve respect without it being earned tbh trust is a earned concept you all need to earn someone elses respect it is not intrinsic to an individual but rather their actions that they do in space time
If they bred and fed you decently they desserve respect tbh

I didn't consent to being born.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
If they bred and fed you decently they desserve respect tbh

You didn't ask to be born x and that's the same logic slave masters used if they feed you and created you through selective breeding they deserve respect bro no respect is earned

parents should be beaten by their children

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
Having a good relationship with your parents will make your life better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
u should respect your dad bcause he slay more than you

• JFL
Reactions: Abyss Dweller and Deleted member 2205
You didn't ask to be born x and that's the same logic slave masters used if they feed you and created you through selective breeding they deserve respect bro no respect is earned
Jfl, they give you a place to live and give you the tools to make a life of your own, thats basically them earning their respect. Its just nature, they did the best they could and i respect them for that

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Jfl, they give you a place to live and give you the tools to make a life of your own, thats basically them earning their respect. Its just nature, they did the best they could and i respect them for that

A this argument can be used with the slave master they had a choice you did not and they better earn respect cuase their the ones that forced you into this

I dont really like my parents

45389842 EAE6 41E1 BB1D 3B776BBE79DA

XD

A this argument can be used with the slave master they had a choice you did not and they better earn respect cuase their the ones that forced you into this
Everyone lives, eats and dies. Its just a cycle that'll eventually end. Your parents were just fufilling their biological imperative and hating or resenting my parents just doesn't make a sense but i agree life as a sub 5 currycel is hell. Suicide is the best option, its all so meaningless in the grand scheme of things

Society cucks out for parents

my mother is a really dumb low iq religious person but she has a good heart
my dicklet father may annoy me sometimes but he is a very smart person he knew everything about his job and was rich 20 years ago
JFL at niggers who think incels have bad parents