PART 2 | RATIOS ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER COPE | LooksRate Analyses

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Ideal ratios 2cel
retouchlight.jpg

BlackOps2cel-morph or Maher?

Who do you think has better ratios?

You probably think Maher’s ratios are better.

Let’s analyze each of their ratios using LooksRate.

Ideal ratios 2cel looksrated
0446091f1e4babff4547bc78d7451e04 400x400 looksrated

Ass

Maher

The edited Saint BlackOps2cel’s ratios are all ideal.

Tyler Maher’s ratios are all over the place. Too long midface, extremely short philtrum, noticeably narrow mouth, too wide jaw, noticeably uneven lips, too exposed eyes, significantly too asymmetrical.

Ratios are complete and utter cope.

Related:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, blatonslatt, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
Just compare a shitty morph to a real life candid theory.

Ratios make sense but only when the variables are controlled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 21863, thecel and 4 others
Just compare a shitty morph to a real life candid theory.

Ratios make sense but only when the variables are controlled
Also that site is shit, doesn’t include many important ratios and the ideal ratios are wrong

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
long midfacel spotted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and thecel
that site is shit anyways none of the ratios are actually ideal
you put an anime character in it it says he has too narrow jaw or some shit, trash site

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
that site is shit anyways none of the ratios are actually ideal
you put an anime character in it it says he has too narrow jaw or some shit, trash site
tbf anime characters do usually have narrow jaws

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and thecel
what humans cant explain and get is harmony
its divine
thats why they go for big facial bone mass
thats only a type of beauty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, forevermirin and thecel
View attachment 2074909
retouchlight.jpg

View attachment 2074910View attachment 2074911

View attachment 2074913

View attachment 2074914

Tyler Maher’s ratios are all over the place. Too long midface, extremely short philtrum, noticeably narrow mouth, too wide jaw, noticeably uneven lips, too exposed eyes, significantly too asymmetrical.

Related:

nigga ofc ratios matter, the ratios in that site are simply wrong. like how retarded can you be to think you can slap good features on a truecel and have him come out a chad.

obviously the base composition of a face matters lol.

• JFL
keep coping bro

harmony/good ratios(even half mm change in some parts of the face = over) > big bones

• JFL
keep coping bro

harmony/good ratios(even half mm change in some parts of the face = over) > big bones

The analysis shows Maher has big bones and subpar ratios yet mogs BO2C who has perfect ratios and not big bones.

The analysis shows Maher has big bones and subpar ratios yet mogs BO2C who has perfect ratios and not big bones.
you are just biased
as i said big bones/robust face is only one type of beauty

• +1
what humans cant explain and get is harmony
its divine
thats why they go for big facial bone mass
thats only a type of beauty
exactly - its what makes a face pretty. mfs like se*n opry lack this which is why foids dont fawn over him like they do ian somerhalder (who is "prettier").

this is why u see lower psl "prettyboys" - because they already have the harmony so they can compensate subpar bones/dimorphism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel and juste
exactly - its what makes a face pretty. mfs like se*n opry lack this which is why foids dont fawn over him like they do ian somerhalder (who is "prettier").

this is why u see lower psl "prettyboys" - because they already have the harmony so they can compensate subpar bones/dimorphism.
kinda agree but not with your examples
to me opry looks like a robot
and the other example looks low class

he is female gaze i guess

• Hmm...
tbf anime characters do usually have narrow jaws
it said other shit like long philtrum horribly short lower third and shit
trash site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
horribly short lower third and shit
They also have short lower thirds. Vast majority of anime characters are twinkmaxxed prettyboys with extremely feminine mandibles

• +1
They also have short lower thirds. Vast majority of anime characters are twinkmaxxed prettyboys with extremely feminine mandibles
theyre not short thats the ideal
how is it too short if that's what women find attractive if you got the lower third ratios the site thinks is ideal you'll just look like a male gazed ogre, 0 appeal

• JFL

jfl at this site
its not even correct ratios its just all wrong

• JFL

meme site

thats ideal gonial angle should be close to 90 degrees, it'll give u a short lower third
u can only have a good gonial and ogre long ramus and mandible if u want to be "perfect" on this site which looks like shit
a guy with a 150 degree gonial angle would be considered perfect lower third according to this site JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 2075007
jfl at this site
its not even correct ratios its just all wrong
View attachment 2075009
meme site

thats ideal gonial angle should be close to 90 degrees, it'll give u a short lower third
u can only have a good gonial and ogre long ramus and mandible if u want to be "perfect" on this site which looks like shit
a guy with a 150 degree gonial angle would be considered perfect lower third according to this site JFL

bros you have to adjust the points because the auto detection isn’t always accurate

ratios wont make someone good looking, but they sure can fuck you if u have a shit ratio of something thats important

• +1
bros you have to adjust the points because the auto detection isn’t always accurate

fixed and still shit
u would think its cuz I'm mad it gave me bad ratios but it gave me perfect on everything except for midface and mouth to nose ratio apparently i mog this dude and opry

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2075133
fixed and still shit
u would think its cuz I'm mad it gave me bad ratios but it gave me perfect on everything except for midface and mouth to nose ratio apparently i mog this dude and opry
That’s theorically the point of the thread, there are tons of guy out there with perfect ratios that ratios mogs opry or faggot barrett, but their faces lacks unique features, facial bones or pheno. Facial bones > ratios tbh. Just don't have bad ipd/ midface and philtrum and ratios becomes cope. And yeah the site measure jaw width and some other ratios pretty bad.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
View attachment 2074909
retouchlight.jpg

View attachment 2074910View attachment 2074911

View attachment 2074913

View attachment 2074914

Related:

Low iq post

• Hmm...