People act like there's an infinite gap between 5'9 and 5'10

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Both aren't short enough to look comically short and are average in the West, people just like to say 5'10 cause its a nicer number and at least has a double digit inch count

I always hear people go "muh muh 5'9 manlet but 5'10 is fine" like anybody will notice an inch in real life with hair and most shoes as a factor. You start to look comically short and disproportionate at less than 5'8 empirically OR shorter or close to the height of women in your area

5'9 guys larp 5'11+ anyway and foids are stupid enough to eat it up

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, hattrick, Chadeep and 4 others
5'9 is fine as long as you don't have shit posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zabivnoooy, JohnDoe and 0S4MA
Both aren't short enough to look comically short and are average in the West, people just like to say 5'10 cause its a nicer number and at least has a double digit inch count

I always hear people go "muh muh 5'9 manlet but 5'10 is fine" like anybody will notice an inch in real life with hair and most shoes as a factor. You start to look comically short and disproportionate at less than 5'8 empirically

Funny GIF
When do people start becoming comically short in the west? 5’8 or 5’7?

When do people start becoming comically short in the west? 5’8 or 5’7?
comically short would being clearly shorter or near the same height as the average woman in your area

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
it’s cus as humans we use your brain to imagine a lot of things based on the words.
5’9 sounds short because the inches part is only one number as opposed to 5’10 which sounds “bigger” because it has 2 numbers.

same thing with the difference between 5’11 vs 6’0

but to ur point yea i dont think 5’9 or 5’10 is over in any country (maybe 5’9 in netherlands) if you actually look at objectivity and studies thats the average height in most of the developed world

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
it’s cus as humans we use your brain to imagine a lot of things based on the words.
5’9 sounds short because the inches part is only one number as opposed to 5’10 which sounds “bigger” because it has 2 numbers.
yeah exactly, foids are stupid enough to let this cloud judgment but it seems that guys on here forum do it too

yeah exactly, foids are stupid enough to let this cloud judgment but it seems that guys on here forum do it too
i’m convinced 99% of ppl (both men and women) don’t know what a legit barefoot 5’10 or 6’0 looks like they overinflate like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 0S4MA
Bad thread, bad take. 5'9 is a dogshit height in the west

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zabivnoooy, Aero, Klasik616 and 1 other person

I always hear people go "muh muh 5'9 manlet but 5'10 is fine" like anybody will notice an inch in real life with hair and most shoes as a factor. You start to look comically short and disproportionate at less than 5'8 empirically OR shorter or close to the height of women in your area

Funny GIF
Manlet cope

dnrd from boy whos ass stinks so bad he needed to ask some incels how to fix :forcedsmile:
- a manlet
Btw you are on an incel forum aswell you manlet monkey

- a manlet
Btw you are on an incel forum aswell you manlet monkey
how much estrogen is in your body to use height as an insult when you lose an argument, not even accurate either :lul:

not only are you a low IQ faggot whos ass self admittedly reeks you have no T just kys :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
how much estrogen is in your body to use height as an insult when you lose an argument, not even accurate either :lul:

not only are you a low IQ faggot whos ass self admittedly reeks you have no T just kys :ROFLMAO:
ASS STENCH IS A HIGH T TRAIT! :feelshah:

• Woah
making shit up just to make imaginary debates in your head
nobody is saying there an "infinite gap" between 5'9 and 5'10

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
nobody is saying there an "infinite gap" between 5'9 and 5'10
key word "act like" the number of threads where I've read 5'9 is manlet with the same people saying 5'10 is bare minimum

key word "act like" the number of threads where I've read 5'9 is manlet with the same people saying 5'10 is bare minimum
most people here are retarded and out of touch, nothing new

• +1
5’9 and 5’10 are both just npc average ass heights they go together there’s no difference.

5’11 and 6’0 - semi tall
5’7 and 5’8 - semi manlet

Below 5’7 is where you become a full on manlet and stand out as the short guy in every room. True manlet tier

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and 0S4MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back