People will bully you if you're attractive

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Title, people will slightly make fun of u and slightly bully you if you're attractive than them. Esp the ones who think they're hot. They're scared of their existence being threatened.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso, Danish_Retard, Axii and 5 others
Title, people will slightly make fun of u and slightly bully you if you're attractive than them. Esp the ones who think they're hot. They're scared of their existence being threatened.
few takeaways from experience

1. good looking + autistic would result you in being more bullying cause now people focus more on your habits and you even catch them talk about you a lot and looks at you

2. other good looking people are nice to you , treat you like you're a bro and stuff and actually form good connections with you
while most unattractive people will be rude / judgemental

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Danish_Retard, Axii and 4 others
Copium

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 51465
few takeaways from experience

1. good looking + autistic would result you in being more bullying cause now people focus more on your habits and you even catch them talk about you a lot and looks at you

2. other good looking people are nice to you , treat you like you're a bro and stuff and actually form good connections with you
while most unattractive people will be rude / judgemental
This mostly applies if you're a socially awkward autist.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
This mostly applies if you're a socially awkward autist.
in my case , im not autistic

but i just have this habit of saying crazy edgy shit cause i seek attention

and im surrounded by lots of ugly people who i wish to not socialize with

also i've had this girl say that she found me cute but im not a very approachable person i always walk around alone , dont talk much , dont smile , etc..

personally idk man , i am positive by nature

but at the same time i'm tired of bullshit , and i do feel a pain in the chest originating from sadness every moment

what about you btw? , how are your experiences with people?

in my case , im not autistic

but i just have this habit of saying crazy edgy shit cause i seek attention

and im surrounded by lots of ugly people who i wish to not socialize with

also i've had this girl say that she found me cute but im not a very approachable person i always walk around alone , dont talk much , dont smile , etc..

personally idk man , i am positive by nature

but at the same time i'm tired of bullshit , and i do feel a pain in the chest originating from sadness every moment

what about you btw? , how are your experiences with people?
I really don't talk to people in my class, i shifted my home recently so I don't really have any one I can call friends rn. I'm prolly gonna shift to another pretty good unis filled with baddies soon. Need to ascend by then.

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
You get bullied by subhumans around you if you’re good looking. Happened to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not true, Chads and Chadlites band together, share the unlimited pussy stream then eat steak together and sleepover at Chet's house. Instead of watching sports or netflix; Bryce, Hunter, Chet, Chad, Vinnie and Jayden put their phones in a basket and try to collectively find a way to put them on silent

• JFL
Reactions: thenumbersmason and FBl

It's a type of flirting when it's harmless