Permanent masseter bloat and random high bloat days are me making lose my will to continue my diet

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
These two things are sapping slowly my will to continue my efforts seriously. First one (and worst offender) is my fucking permanently round masseters. EVERY FUCKING MALE i see that is not a fat fuck has a straight line between the masseter and zygos.

unlike me

With have a completely round transition between the lower jaw corner and the zygo which sticks out, like a fat person. Keep in mind that this is present even while my cheekbones cast shadows over my cheeks (the pic was a low bloat day in which some girl commented on my chiseled features, and look at the roundness still) which makes for an incredibly weird effect in which I look like I change 20 kg in one second if I go from a light that highlights cheeks to a complete soft and neutral light. I repeat, I do not know and i NEVER EVER seen in my life a non fat male with this problem. NEVER. This makes also my bloat days be extremely more noticeable due to the extra bloat placed in masseters being more prominent because of this permanent "base" bloat. Even in days people irl told me i look super chiseled I still have round masseter area. I never achieved "sharp" jaw corners, even when I had very low bloat/super hollow cheeks days.

The other problem is the random out of the blue bloat days.Specially infuriating having into account the effort placed in my diet. I drink 5 liters a day of water, even if im not thristy. I take 6-7 solo cofees without any kind of additive a day also. I eat salad (without added salt) everyday, the only fruit I eat is kiwi, known for its low carb and high pottasium content. Every food that can contain salt (like cheese, jam, sausages...) even the fw times I eat those, I eat low-salt special variants. I dropped carbs almost totally eating really few breads and literally no pasta. I NEVER EVER eat snacks like chips anymore. I dropped completely drinks like coke fanta and other shit too. I also don't eat before going to bed, and usually leave at least 3-4 hours. I only cheat SOME sundays in which I will eat some burgers or shit (aside from experiments like my other thread). I almost go mad every night fighting the fucking cravings for a snack.
AND YET I still get random bloat days sometimes. All of this while some friend I know, which has narrower jawbone than me and not more forward growth than me has a PERMANENT chiseled face WHILE putting sugar in all his coffee, eating whatever and going home EVERYDAY with bags of salty snacks like nuts and shit, and in all the years I have seen him, i NEVER saw him a single day with bloat in the face. Of course my diet yielded great results for me and great changes to my face, but seeing how all my effort sometimes isnt even enough while other people with NO effort at all have a 100x100 good result makes me feel so inferior as a male and just burns my will to continue making efforts. This unfairness makes my blood boil. I would literally execute an entire villate without caring if they are innocent to not have to diet anymore and still ahve a permanent chiseled face like other people. I would do it 2 times more to finally have a straight line between my jaw and cheekbones like EVERY FUCKING NOT FATFUCK MALE.

End of vent.

There's no diet to change your bones at ur age lmfao stop venting

What line are u talking bout. Ngl seems more bdd than anything

What line are u talking bout. Ngl seems more bdd than anything

my jaw should be like the blue lines, (more or less) I mean more straight since the end of the jawbone
There's no diet to change your bones at ur age lmfao stop venting
what, im not talking about bones, and I see people with way more recessed bones without these problems

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
View attachment 15394
my jaw should be like the blue lines, (more or less) I mean more straight since the end of the jawbone

what, im not talking about bones, and I see people with way more recessed bones without these problems

Wouldn't buccal fat removal help in your case?

View attachment 15394

That might be bruxism, nothing diet related

Wouldn't buccal fat removal help in your case?
No I already have concave cheeks and no bucxal fat that bloat is placed just at tge back of ramus near the ear lobe. Only where the masseter is placed
That might be bruxism, nothing diet related
What is bruxism?

No I already have concave cheeks and no bucxal fat that bloat is placed just at tge back of ramus near the ear lobe. Only where the masseter is placed

What is bruxism?

From now on, don't chew food, gums etc with your mouth closed but I guess you know about this theory already (?) :feelsthink: