Phenibut didn’t work at all for me

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Took 2g dissolved in water before school. Felt 0 difference. That’s it, either what I got is bunk or its cope. Just simply taking shots of vodka is easily the best and most accesible low inhibit max.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Crayola CØck, normie_joe and 8 others
Damn it! Bastard! I just spent two grand on a bulk order! And this is what I read? Motherfucker! I'll kill you!

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, wayme, User28823 and 7 others
Yes it's shit
I can also recommend benzodiazepines for low inhibmaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck, Deleted member 28896 and Reformed
Does vodka consistently impact gym and gut health if ur fr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
I just mix Jameson with my morning coffee before school. Works wonders.

• +1
Can I order it easily + what does it do.
No
It zombiemaxxes you
Impossible to feel anxiety on a large enough dose of Xanax

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Does vodka consistently impact gym and gut health if ur fr
Imo being low inhibit during ur prime years is 1000% worth over ur health. Idc. Every guy who has lived a good social and party life abused alcohol and drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
No
It zombiemaxxes you
Impossible to feel anxiety on a large enough dose of Xanax
How tf do I get it then

also is xanax easy to get?

Yep its a massive disappointment. I just feel tired the next day

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck, Deleted member 28896 and Reformed
How tf do I get it then

also is xanax easy to get?
if you have to ask then it's hard to get
Don't worry about it, I was half trolling, stick to alcohol tbh

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Crayola CØck and Reformed
Yep its a massive disappointment. I just feel tired the next day
Just funny that I read from soyddit that it gives Muh withdraw syndrome it’s that powerful!

Just lol nigga it does nothing

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
if you have to ask then it's hard to get
Don't worry about it, I was half trolling, stick to alcohol tbh
Yeah alcohol does the job for now ig. Helped me approach 3+ foids randomly so far, I guess I don’t need do go deeper with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and apocalypse
Took 2g dissolved in water before school. Felt 0 difference. That’s it, either what I got is bunk or its cope. Just simply taking shots of vodka is easily the best and most accesible low inhibit max.
I also don't feel anything to be honest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Did you take HCL or FAA?

• +1
try taking more

Did you take HCL or FAA?
Hcl

618C5A49 02C8 4ECB 9D80 0B3FB5E46E9F

try taking more
Apparently 2g is the absolute limit JFL. Idc tho it’s clearly cope for me. Alcohol actually works tho

Yes it's shit
I can also recommend benzodiazepines for low inhibmaxxing
Which ones? I popped 0.5mg Xanax today to try it out and also don't feel that much tbh. A little tunnel vision, maybe a little more calm, but that could also be my imagination.

Which ones? I popped 0.5mg Xanax today to try it out and also don't feel that much tbh. A little tunnel vision, maybe a little more calm, but that could also be my imagination.
but sometimes the best drugs you cant feel yourself acting/thinking different,which is good bc it means you are acting normal,any time you take a drug and you feel noticably different its usually gonna make you act weird asf

It is PSL bullshit, for most it's weak. GABA, theanine, hormones/steroids, all them help you feel more anxiety-less and fearless more.

Low inhib is part low fear, so ofc anything from roids of various sorts to mindset even to merely GABA-ergic supps can help this for some.

Pheni is powerful, maybe you need to take it again a few times to notice an effect that can happen
Did you take on an empty stomach?
In any case its probably better you dont go down that rabbithole anyway

• Hmm...
Pheni is powerful, maybe you need to take it again a few times to notice an effect that can happen
Did you take on an empty stomach?
In any case its probably better you dont go down that rabbithole anyway
Yes empty stomach. Literally felt nothing, I’ll give it a try in another 3 days again.

2 g is nothing for me. I am 6'5 and 185 lbs and I feel almost nothing at 2 g. I usually take around 3,5-4,5 g. I once or twice took 5-6 g, that was like hell! I puked and felt like shit, really! But 3,5-4,5 g works just fine on me.

You want to experiment with this, not cry like a little bitch after the first use. There are so many ways to experiment with phenibut. Like redosing (take 2 g, then taking 2 g in 2-3 hours again), playing with the doses or what time you take it. There are also substances that enhance it's effects, there are others that help with the rebound. Do your research! I recommend to start with r/phenibut. You should spend at least several hours reading about phenibut and try it half a dozen times in different ways, before judging it.