Pitt facial ratios and proportions

D

Deleted

Lurker
We all know the Pitt pill, It's brutal and most have to find a cope from the brutal reality that is the pill. Since pitt is perfect all his ratios are and you should thus aspire to get said ratios. Here are some of the more important ratios. If you want to compare yourself it is important that you stand around 2m away using rear facing camera. Some of the measurements are somewhat misaligned so take it with +-3%
Pitt ES

ES ratio of around 0.45 is what pitt have in the photos i measured with him standing far away, You will have a higher ES ratio in selfies
Download 30

Midface, Pitts midface seems very much different even if the conditions are the same. I found the lowest he had that wasn't selfie 0.97 and the highest 1.07 so between that is ideal.
Download 31

FWHR of Pitt also seems to vary a lot just like his midface. Between 1.8-2 is usually around where he is in pictures.

Download 33

This picture issome of the more important measurements compared to midface. 1 is the base of everything and is 1.00 while 2 is the midface ratio (1.05). 3 represents around how big his forehead (1.17) is compared to his midface and 4 is zygo - zygo width (2.30). For 5 you measure jaw on the widest part (2.20) but remember not to clench. 6 is the width of his temples since pitt has quite unique and aesthetic temples around 1.85 is what you should strive for. 7 and 8 show philtrum (0.24) and chin (0.58) which means a you want a chin twice the height of your philtrum. 9 isn't important since i've already showed es ratio but i thought i'd throw it in there.

I forgot to mention pitts nose is 0.68 the size of his mouth making that the ideal ratio. There are tons of more things to consider for pittmaxxing like eyebrows etc but these are most of the bone/ratio related ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, 6485b025t, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
didnt read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhcel, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
GREAT THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted
4 is zygo - zygo width (2.30). For 5 you measure jaw on the widest part (2.20) but remember not to clench.
Muh "Pitt has overgrown masseters, he has no zygos"
Sick of these autists.

Good thread OP, don't let anyone tell you different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Muh "Pitt has overgrown masseters, he has no zygos"
Sick of these autists.

Good thread OP, don't let anyone tell you different.
I actually have a wider jaw compared to zygo in a picture 2m away than pitt does in this one
I have 2.36 zygo and 2.24 jaw
My ratios, Pitts in ( )
1 - 1.00 (1.00)
2 - 1.07 midface ratio (1.05)
3 - 1.16 forehead height (1.17)
4 - 2.36 zygo width (2.30)
5 - 2.24 jaw width (2.20)
6 - 2.02 temple width (1.85)
7 - philtrum height 0.21 (0.24)
8 - chin 0.57 (0.58)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
I actually have a wider jaw compared to zygo in a picture 2m away than pitt does in this one
I have 2.36 zygo and 2.24 jaw
My ratios, Pitts in ( )
1 - 1.00 (1.00)
2 - 1.07 midface ratio (1.05)
3 - 1.16 forehead height (1.17)
4 - 2.36 zygo width (2.30)
5 - 2.24 jaw width (2.20)
6 - 2.02 temple width (1.85)
7 - philtrum height 0.21 (0.24)
8 - chin 0.57 (0.58)
Philtrum height difference is due to pitt's incredibly compact nose, pitt's temples ofc are very unique, also his insertions like for his masseters seem to be very round too, but then his mandible and chin is very angular,.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Philtrum height difference is due to pitt's incredibly compact nose, pitt's temples ofc are very unique, also his insertions like for his masseters seem to be very round too, but then his mandible and chin is very angular,.
Pitt = god tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
My god he's average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If he's average you're -8psl
I just don't think he's very good looking
Ramirez O'Pry Chico Meeks even Squintman... all better looking. Even in his prime, he was pretty plain
Sorry

• +1
Average

• +1
  • +1
shit maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
We all know the Pitt pill, It's brutal and most have to find a cope from the brutal reality that is the pill. Since pitt is perfect all his ratios are and you should thus aspire to get said ratios. Here are some of the more important ratios. If you want to compare yourself it is important that you stand around 2m away using rear facing camera. Some of the measurements are somewhat misaligned so take it with +-3%
View attachment 329240
ES ratio of around 0.45 is what pitt have in the photos i measured with him standing far away, You will have a higher ES ratio in selfies
View attachment 329242
Midface, Pitts midface seems very much different even if the conditions are the same. I found the lowest he had that wasn't selfie 0.97 and the highest 1.07 so between that is ideal.
View attachment 329245
FWHR of Pitt also seems to vary a lot just like his midface. Between 1.8-2 is usually around where he is in pictures.

View attachment 329246
This picture issome of the more important measurements compared to midface. 1 is the base of everything and is 1.00 while 2 is the midface ratio (1.05). 3 represents around how big his forehead (1.17) is compared to his midface and 4 is zygo - zygo width (2.30). For 5 you measure jaw on the widest part (2.20) but remember not to clench. 6 is the width of his temples since pitt has quite unique and aesthetic temples around 1.85 is what you should strive for. 7 and 8 show philtrum (0.24) and chin (0.58) which means a you want a chin twice the height of your philtrum. 9 isn't important since i've already showed es ratio but i thought i'd throw it in there.

I forgot to mention pitts nose is 0.68 the size of his mouth making that the ideal ratio. There are tons of more things to consider for pittmaxxing like eyebrows etc but these are most of the bone/ratio related ones.

Good find for measuring also.

That's a lot of length

• +1
Good research Pitt brah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Deleted
ok ngl pitt looks like shitt

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and Deleted
Pitt's exact combination of features has led to him being the perfect bad boy masculine charismatic pretty boy slayer. You can't beat that.

• +1
No real failos just things that are not actually perfect
yeah totally, having negatively tilted cuck rounded eyebrows and absolutely zero, completely flat cheekbones arent really failios
and a weak pointy chin

• +1
yeah totally, having negatively tilted cuck rounded eyebrows and absolutely zero, completely flat cheekbones arent really failios
and a weak pointy chin
I would trade any of those features with him. They look good and give him high trust charisma vibe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
I would trade any of those features with him. They look good and give him high trust charisma vibe
now youre just sucking his dick to the point where youre idolising his flaws, kinda gay ngl

• +1
now youre just sucking his dick to the point where youre idolising his flaws, kinda gay ngl
His cheekbones look good when lean, Fight club for example. His eyebrows are ideal imo and i might get transplant to get longer nct eyebrows like Pitt and pointy chin although not ideal makes him less dom fitting a hearthrob role instead of jock

• +1
and a weak pointy chin
Only his eyebrows and even they aren't a failo
At least Pitt has low set eyebrows compared to Chico who has straigher but higher set eyebrows

Also Pitt has decent cheekbones
They are diminished in outward appearance due to his extremely hypertrophied masseters
Which btw most ppl don't have the muscle fibers/type to even achieve.

His chin is only pointy is some pics

• +1
and a weak pointy chin
Some failos aren’t actually failos in the right context. In Pitt’s case if you “corrected” any of them he would most likely look worse. They add a certain kindness to his face that balance well with his bad boy masculinity.

• +1
At least Pitt has low set eyebrows compared to Chico who has straigher but higher set eyebrows

They are diminished in outward appearance due to his extremely hypertrophied masseters
Which btw most ppl don't have the muscle fibers/type to even achieve.

His chin is only pointy is some pics
FAUURK I HOPE I CAN ACHIVE PITT MASSETER FAUUUURKK

• +1
His eyebrows are ideal imo and i might get transplant to get longer nct eyebrows like Pitt
lol at your delusional cope, you guys are really too far gone i cant even take this seriously anymore

His cheekbones look good when lean
no he literally has absolutely zero cheekbones lol, even when literally completely shredded and extremely lean and despite having a VERY wide jaw, he can't get hollow cheeks lol
imagine having a jaw wayy wider than your cheekbones but your cheekbones being so weak that you still can't get hollow cheeks (without clenching and evne then only in very specific angles - not the same kind of hollow cheeks that come from a good bone structure either, mind u, but more like that of someone lean who gets buccal fat removal)

Ha chin is only pointy is some pics
pointy chin although not ideal makes him less dom fitting a hearthrob role instead of jock
big fat cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
lol at your delusional cope, you guys are really too far gone i cant even take this seriously anymore

no he literally has absolutely zero cheekbones lol, even when literally completely shredded and extremely lean and despite having a VERY wide jaw, he can't get hollow cheeks lol
imagine having a jaw wayy wider than your cheekbones but your cheekbones being so weak that you still can't get hollow cheeks (without clenching and evne then only in very specific angles - not the same kind of hollow cheeks that come from a good bone structure either, mind u, but more like that of someone lean who gets buccal fat removal)

big fat cope
He looks worse with hollow cheeks

• +1

big fat cope
I literally said his cheekbones are diminished in outward appearance due to extremely hypertrophied masseters.

IMG 20200329 072451 149
you can clearly see he has a visible inner and outer u.
IMG 20200329 072437 045

• +1
I literally said his cheekbones are diminished in outward appearance due to extremely hypertrophied masseters.

View attachment 329782you can clearly see he has a visible inner and outer u.
View attachment 329801
what? what ur saying about masseters make no sense lol, im not just talking about his zygo lateral width compared to his jaw width, im talking about actual BONE PROJECTION

lol literally exactly what i said, hollow cheeks only when CLENCHING and even then only in very specific angles, its over
unknown.png
meanwhile

• +1
what? what ur saying about masseters make no sense lol, im not just talking about his zygo lateral width compared to his jaw width, im talking about actual BONE PROJECTION

lol literally exactly what i said, hollow cheeks only when CLENCHING and even then only in very specific angles, its over
unknown.png
meanwhile
That’s not hollow cheeks

• +1

unknown.png
meanwhile
What I'm saying about his masseters is legit
I can tell from personal experience
My cheekbones were more projected looking before chewing. I used to chew excessively.

I stopped and now back to normal but both cheekbones and jaw have improved.

Also your delusional if you think Chico doesn't clench.
All models know of clenching. Many in fact are fatigued from being excessively told to bite/clench masseters

2c83b35d44a8beee98e9f9924939600c

How do you explain these pics of Chico?

• +1
This thread is true blackpill, Compare yourself to pitt and see if you don't rope

• +1