Plastic surgery for free

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Take out a loan for all the surgeries you want. Then leave country and slay as a chad, or just declare bankruptcy and have shit credit... What are they going to do, take back your chin implants and rhinoplasty?
Inceltochad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans, BushDid711 and 19 others
Based on financial costs, they'll determine how much years in jail you're going to have

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, TheMewingBBC, Dicklet.4.3 and 16 others
Anyone who’s 18 should do this. You can declare bankruptcy and credit resets at 25. However you better make sure you look Chad as fuck after so when ur applying for jobs they let don’t place too much emphasis u were a degenerate bankrupt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans, Dicklet.4.3 and 10 others
I'm dying laughing. But this may work tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
No thanks bro
I have my parents money for that :lul:

Based on financial costs, they'll determine how much years in jail you're going to have
Thats fine bro you'll come out of jail with higher test and maybe some shitty jail tats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, toolateforme, BigBoy and 1 other person
Insane fucking transformation if that's real woah

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Luke LLL
High IQ thread

It's a joke. I say frauding with lifts jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Take out a loan for all the surgeries you want. Then leave country and slay as a chad, or just declare bankruptcy and have shit credit... What are they going to do, take back your chin implants and rhinoplasty?
View attachment 210609
yep, that is what you do. And hide all assets in bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Thats fine bro you'll come out of jail with higher test and maybe some shitty jail tats
Heck no broo, you'll waste alot of prime years to fuck, better just fake it how you'll kill yourself if you don't get that surgery

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
View attachment 210609
Obviously a morph and not a real surgery result.

This before and after is fake. His hyoid is raised and thats not possible

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
@honkhonkpatna the before and after is just a morph, but people can raise their hyoid normally by keeping their tongue on the roof of the mouth, even if u think mewing is cope it atleast raises ur hyoid while ur not speaking

@honkhonkpatna the before and after is just a morph, but people can raise their hyoid normally by keeping their tongue on the roof of the mouth, even if u think mewing is cope it atleast raises ur hyoid while ur not speaking

Like I have said before. I have had correct tongue posture since a kid and I am 23 now. I have always had the tongue on the roof of my mouth, still I have low hyoid. So explain how that works then?

Like I have said before. I have had correct tongue posture since a kid and I am 23 now. I have always had the tongue on the roof of my mouth, still I have low hyoid. So explain how that works then?

well what i meant by that is you can raise the hyoid muscles through raising the back of your tongue up to the roof of your mouth, you cant change the placement of the hyoid bone though since its genetic.
for example the picture of astrosky to the left is him with his tongue down while the picture to the right is him adopting correct tongue posture.
If your hyoid muscles/submental area appear low even when youre mewing then it should atleast be better than when you're not

Anyone who’s 18 should do this. You can declare bankruptcy and credit resets at 25. However you better make sure you look Chad as fuck after so when ur applying for jobs they let don’t place too much emphasis u were a degenerate bankrupt
Is this true? How the hell can I get a $500k loan in the first place?