PLEASE FINALLY HELP ME

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I‘m not far away from roping.
Can someone PLEASE explain me what is wrong with my (especially left) nasolabial fold area?

I never saw something like this on someone else?
Where the f*** is the nasolabial line?
It looks like a square or circle and just weird flat skin.
And why isn‘t the fold connected normal to the nose? Where is the connection?
What kind of deformation is this?

the first 3 pics are from now.

the 4. is when my nasolabial fold looked normal before stress destroyed everything

Attachments

• DE1BE005-B150-4B68-8B58-571E6A2968AA.png
    DE1BE005-B150-4B68-8B58-571E6A2968AA.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 61A6FB03-0E30-4EA6-B021-78415547661D.png
    61A6FB03-0E30-4EA6-B021-78415547661D.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 53C24ED5-E562-44A9-82E5-1CD28F2AD602.png
    53C24ED5-E562-44A9-82E5-1CD28F2AD602.png
    498.5 KB · Views: 43
  • A644B13A-ED2C-48E3-9BBA-DD66511D0266.png
    A644B13A-ED2C-48E3-9BBA-DD66511D0266.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 61
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecaste and 3 others
its over bro. Time to kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9048, optimisticzoomer and 10 others
Can you shut the fuck up?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, RecessedPrettyboy, Acnno and 13 others
86079569.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9048, nonserviam and 2 others
Mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Patient A, RAITEIII and 10 others
Bdd at its finest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Patient A, RAITEIII and 8 others
Mentalcel.
You guys are coping with this shit. Show me someone else with a nasolabial fold area like this. There is nobody. And I‘m not blind. I know from pics what my nasolabial fold area used to look like

Bdd at its finest
You guys are coping with this shit. Show me someone else with a nasolabial fold area like this. There is nobody. And I‘m not blind. I know from pics what my nasolabial fold area used to look like

there is nothing wrong stop spamming this forum ffs

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 399

Attachments

• E8152615-67F5-43A3-AC4B-985948BE10DE.jpeg
    E8152615-67F5-43A3-AC4B-985948BE10DE.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Patient A, Deleted member 2634 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 399 and 2 others

Attachments

• 7B662B34-1344-48A8-BBF1-6D3E53FC732D.png
    7B662B34-1344-48A8-BBF1-6D3E53FC732D.png
    447.7 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Then why did it look different back then before stress?
ffs there are way more crucial things that you need to worry about, imagine writing in your suicide letter that you killed yourself just from your nasolabial fold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, thecaste, Deleted member 10524 and 8 others
ffs there are way more crucial things that you need to worry about, imagine writing in your suicide letter that you killed yourself just from your nasolabial fold
Answer the question..

So you see no difference in the pic from before I had stress and the one now?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and RoundHouse
You have aged slightly. Start using retin a. Wash face in the morning, apply moisturizer and sun protection. At night, cleanse face, dry face, apply retin a thinly over entire face, wait 10 mins and then put on some moisturizer. Repeat every day. This may help in reducing your nasolabial folds over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
You have aged slightly. Start using retin a. Wash face in the morning, apply moisturizer and sun protection. At night, cleanse face, dry face, apply retin a thinly over entire face, wait 10 mins and then put on some moisturizer. Repeat every day. This may help in reducing your nasolabial folds over time.
Don‘t you read my post? The problem isn‘t that there is a nasolabial fold, it‘s that the skin is to flat in this area. And there should be a straight normal fold. Instead there is something what I never saw before

Don‘t you read my post? The problem isn‘t that there is a nasolabial fold, it‘s that the skin is to flat in this area. And there should be a straight normal fold. Instead there is something what I never saw before
You realise nasolabial folds are a bad thing? Its better that you dont have any. I actually thought the after was your before lol, didnt read properly. You should do that skin care anyway, retin a solves most skin related issues.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Bro u have BDD relax

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo
You realise nasolabial folds are a bad thing? Its better that you dont have any. I actually thought the after was your before lol, didnt read properly. You should do that skin care anyway, retin a solves most skin related issues.
But isn‘t everyone supposed to have some kind of nasolabial fold? If I google it, it says everyone has them , even babies.
doesn‘t this look weird now? Did you see something like that on someone else before?..

for me, the skin looks much more normal in the last pic. There is a straight normal line like it has to be.

how can I get this back? I tried smiling a lot but it still made the fold look different than before..

Bro u have BDD relax
This pl
But isn‘t everyone supposed to have some kind of nasolabial fold? If I google it, it says everyone has them , even babies.
doesn‘t this look weird now? Did you see something like that on someone else before?..

for me, the skin looks much more normal in the last pic. There is a straight normal line like it has to be.

how can I get this back? I tried smiling a lot but it still made the fold look different than before..
You do have a nasolabial fold, it's just very very faint. Which is a good thing, defined folds dont look good lol. A lot of models have very faint folds like you. The difference in how they appear could be down to the camera used, lens distortion, water retention, body fat, skin quality etc. But I'm telling you now, they look good. Better to have giant folds than highly visible ones.

This pl

You do have a nasolabial fold, it's just very very faint. Which is a good thing, defined folds dont look good lol. A lot of models have very faint folds like you. The difference in how they appear could be down to the camera used, lens distortion, water retention, body fat, skin quality etc. But I'm telling you now, they look good. Better to have giant folds than highly visible ones.
So mine doesn‘t look like it‘s ‚pressed flat‘ ? I have a nodule under my skin in that area from filler in 2018 and I‘m alsways pressing on it...

and do you think my nasolabial fold looks now better that before like in the last pic?

I'm much more concerned about this line here than the barely noticeable nasolabial fold:

This pic is from 2017 where the nasolabial fold looked normal
Sigh.. Your nasolabial fold looks much better than average or normal. Its barely noticeable. Like a translucent feather. But the line around the inner eye area is REALLY bad. I'm NOT kidding. fix that if you can because as you age, that area will only get worse.

Sigh.. Your nasolabial fold looks much better than average or normal. Its barely noticeable. Like a translucent feather. But the line around the inner eye area is REALLY bad. I'm NOT kidding. fix that if you can because as you age, that area will only get worse.

View attachment 824441
Yeah I had that always even a a kid.

but the pic you showed before was from 2017, where the nasolabial fold looked normal and barely noticeable.

this pic is from now!

Attachments

• CF4027C4-BE43-415B-B53C-1695DA293125.jpeg
    CF4027C4-BE43-415B-B53C-1695DA293125.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 1428D341-094C-4EC5-83CD-04A5CEA4E159.jpeg
    1428D341-094C-4EC5-83CD-04A5CEA4E159.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 11
The nasolabial fold looks the same. The eye area fold looks shit! Get it fixed ASAP!
And can I fix the eye area with gaining body fat? Did it also looked bad in the pic from 2017?

That doesn‘t look the same.
As one of the guys above mentioned, you've aged slightly, but its 90% not noticeable. Also, the lighting angles in the two pics are different. At first glance, I couldn't tell any difference. But the eye area fold looked striking and really bad to me.

Ur a special snowflake darling ❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Patient A
And can I fix the eye area with gaining body fat? Did it also looked bad in the pic from 2017?
Its noticeable in all 4 pics. Obviously its more striking in the first three pics but that's due to lighting angles.

As one of the guys above mentioned, you've aged slightly, but its 90% not noticeable. Also, the lighting angles in the two pics are different. At first glance, I couldn't tell any difference. But the eye area fold looked striking and really bad to me.
He said that because he thought that the last pic in the post was from now, he added...

did the eye area got worse? Here same lightning:

Attachments

• B463C02A-3C7A-426E-BB25-4125F16D9771.png
    B463C02A-3C7A-426E-BB25-4125F16D9771.png
    654.2 KB · Views: 14
did the eye area got worse? Here same lightning:
It looks like it got slightly worse. This is a part of natural aging but your issue I am guessing here is that your skin is thin. The eye area fold line is explicitly visible, regardless of lighting, unlike the nasolabial fold which is barely there to begin with.

It looks like it got slightly worse. This is a part of natural aging but your issue I am guessing here is that your skin is thin. The eye area fold line is explicitly visible, regardless of lighting, unlike the nasolabial fold which is barely there to begin with.
How can I get the skin there thicker naturally?

Downloadfile 89

Its over for your mental sanity son

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 399
Can I do microneedling at home?
Yes but its painful so better to do it with anesthetic. Also, you might want to look into cheek lift for your under eye fold.

Yes but its painful so better to do it with anesthetic. Also, you might want to look into cheek lift for your under eye fold.
Can you show me a good dermaroller that I can buy?
I had this fold also when I was like 6...

Can you show me a good dermaroller that I can buy?
Search it up here in this forum.

Also you might want to get under eye implants (infraorbital rim implants). That might permanently get rid of the eye folds, which I suspect are due to under eye hollowing.

Search it up here in this forum.

Also you might want to get under eye implants (infraorbital rim implants). That might permanently get rid of the eye folds, which I suspect are due to under eye hollowing.
Ok but why I had it also when I was a kid? I don‘t think I had a problem with collagen back then

Ok but why I had it also when I was a kid? I don‘t think I had a problem with collagen back then
Its due to the orbital rim bones which are too large (hollowed). Its not due to collagen. Its genetic.

Its due to the orbital rim bones which are too large (hollowed). Its not due to collagen. Its genetic.
Then how a collagen boost could help? Like you said?