PLEASE FINALLY HELP ME

nasal folds don't matter alot in attractiveness.

Then how a collagen boost could help? Like you said?
Your skin is thin all over your face. Collagen boost will help you from developing your feared nasolabial folds.

Your skin is thin all over your face. Collagen boost will help you from developing your feared nasolabial folds.
Developed them is not the a problem. The problem is that mine look so deformed and uneven. Like a square, not a line

listen you mentally ill peasant. none of the responses you get here will make you feel any better. even if you manage to calm your sperg ass down you're just gonna find another flaw and make another pathetic thread. im sorry psl ruined your fucking brain. but shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 399
listen you mentally ill peasant. none of the responses you get here will make you feel any better. even if you manage to calm your sperg ass down you're just gonna find another flaw and make another pathetic thread. im sorry psl ruined your fucking brain. but shut the fuck up
So you think the problem is in my head and not on my skin?

So you think the problem is in my head and not on my skin?
i'm saying look at your fucking eyes in those selfies. you look deranged and manic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8461
i'm saying look at your fucking eyes in those selfies. you look deranged and manic.
DUDE! You made me laugh super hard!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You think I have hallucination?
unfortunately yes :lul: your nasolabial area is fine and those 3 first pics are the same 100%. 4th pic the lighting differs but still is the same. its looks like your last post actually all look the same and fine

unfortunately yes :lul: your nasolabial area is fine and those 3 first pics are the same 100%. 4th pic the lighting differs but still is the same. its looks like your last post actually all look the same and fine
They look different than before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and mortis
Tenor

I‘m not far away from roping.
Can someone PLEASE explain me what is wrong with my (especially left) nasolabial fold area?

I never saw something like this on someone else?
Where the f*** is the nasolabial line?
It looks like a square or circle and just weird flat skin.
And why isn‘t the fold connected normal to the nose? Where is the connection?
What kind of deformation is this?

the first 3 pics are from now.

the 4. is when my nasolabial fold looked normal before stress destroyed everything

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and start crying OP?

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Your nasolabial line is horrible, I don't even understand how you have the confidence to show it on a public forum.

Imagine posting your worst flaw (I hope it is for you, because it is really bad already) on the Internet when it will be stored FOR EVER.

I don't know how you fucked your nasolabial so much, either you smoked since you're 12, or your diet was shit during your last ten years, but you have been collagen raped tbh.
Nobody here give you advice cause they can't, even surgery won't work for your case.
Please don't show us anymore of your skinfucked lower third face, it is over for you and you knew it.

Your undereye area are ok in comparison, you can max them and wear mask in public to hide this thing, at least you may taste what a normal social life is.

But please stop posting your face, we don't have any advice for this level of failo.

Your nasolabial line is horrible, I don't even understand how you have the confidence to show it on a public forum.

Imagine posting your worst flaw (I hope it is for you, because it is really bad already) on the Internet when it will be stored FOR EVER.

I don't know how you fucked your nasolabial so much, either you smoked since you're 12, or your diet was shit during your last ten years, but you have been collagen raped tbh.
Nobody here give you advice cause they can't, even surgery won't work for your case.
Please don't show us anymore of your skinfucked lower third face, it is over for you and you knew it.

Your undereye area are ok in comparison, you can max them and wear mask in public to hide this thing, at least you may taste what a normal social life is.

But please stop posting your face, we don't have any advice for this level of failo.
And does the nasolabial fold look normal in the last (4.) pic before the stress?