Polish men are ugly

Spongebobcel

Spongebobcel

Polish autist
I moved back to Poland several months ago and I've noticed that the polish men are ugly thing isn't a meme.

Here's why they tend to be ugly

1.Rounder skulls (compared to other slavs let alone Germanic people
2.Facial fat, even if they are thin, polish men tend to have alot of facial fat which just looks awful on both men and women
3.Balding, polish men bald way more then other Europeans and I think more then other slavs, 90% Of polish men start balding in their 20s and maybe 1/3 of those start balding before 22.

Poland isn't purely slavic in phenotypes, Poles have some Germanic and Balkan dna so those who Don't look Baltid have taller skulls.and less facial fat so they mog other polish men.

baltid looking polish man

Non Baltid looking polish man

Bottom guy is no.chad but mogs average polak hard due to having a tall.skull and not much facial fat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, ggg.tv🤫, Afro_Kang and 8 others
@St.TikTokcel Tells me they are 6 PSL and 6’2 on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, borntosuffer and <6PSLcel
I have a Polish Uncle in Law and he looks straight out of a WW2 Soviet Union Propaganda Poster. IMG 8412

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, lil truecel, Spongebobcel and 5 others
Russian, polish, and ukrainian men in general are subhuman. The phenotypes only work on women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, ggg.tv🤫, KIVVV and 3 others
Russian, polish, and ukrainian men in general are subhuman. The phenotypes only work on women
Out of those 3 Polish men are definitely the ugliest.

Slav foids are overrated anyway

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That might also explain why polish women are so attractive, round skulls are a feminine trait

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, ggg.tv🤫, WeiWei and 4 others
Which is the best looking ethnic group in europe then (for women)
Germanic unless they look masculine to the point of looking like a tranny

• JFL
That might also explain why polish women are so attractive, round skulls are a feminine trait
They aren't that attractive imo but look like goddesses compared to Janusz the ogre boomer.

True, poles are subhumans and should all be killed off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and murdah
False. They are all moggers lol, you've never been there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ambi, KIVVV, borntosuffer and 4 others
Belarussian and Russian women who aren't ethnic look better imo.

• +1
True, poles are subhumans and should all be killed off
I will make a thread dedicated to all of you slavophobes. There I will explain the history of slavs in depth, accentuating that Europe would not have survived without their strenght during the Golden Horse and Ottoman attacks. Then I will prove the Aryan genetic ancestry of the population (polish= most aryan). Afterwards I will disprove the whole "Nazis hated slavs braahhh" by quoting Hitler speeches and SS Wehrnacht. Afterwards I will explain the modern stereotypes such as being drunktards or looking mongolized. And finally I will post some dozens of actual real slavs that look straight up from H. Jugend propaganda posters. You will have no chance to continue being a slavophobe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ambi, borntosuffer, poopoohead and 2 others
Cope, you’re probably just rotting in your basement. In bigger cities there’s plenty of Polish moggers around. At nightclubs I see 6’4+ Polish Chadlites everywhere.
You posted 2 oldcels as an example lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and poopoohead
I will make a thread dedicated to all of you slavophobes. There I will explain the history of slavs in depth, accentuating that Europe would not have survived without their strenght during the Golden Horse and Ottoman attacks. Then I will prove the Aryan genetic ancestry of the population (polish= most aryan). Afterwards I will disprove the whole "Nazis hated slavs braahhh" by quoting Hitler speeches and SS Wehrnacht. Afterwards I will explain the modern stereotypes such as being drunktards or looking mongolized. And finally I will post some dozens of actual real slavs that look straight up from H. Jugend propaganda posters. You will have no chance to continue being a slavophobe.
Maybe Belarussians and Czechs are pure European slavs but Poles Ukrainians for example have ethnic blood such as jewish blood.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nigga I’m half poleshit myself get the fuck outta here with ur copium

The guy on the right looks Germanic not Polish which is what polish chads often look like.
No. Slavic real pheno looks very similar to Nordics and Germanics, just because the modern population is so mixed it does not mean the good elemnents of the population are germanized.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, borntosuffer, poopoohead and 2 others
Nigga I’m half poleshit myself get the fuck outta here with ur copium
No. You are half mongol and you don't realize it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Maybe Belarussians and Czechs are pure European slavs but Poles Ukrainians for example have ethnic blood such as jewish blood.
I don't deny that the slavic population is very mixed, that's exactly why there's so many mongol turk or jew looking people.

• +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel and murdah
Well poles are mongols so makes sense if
I mean that your family is surely some type of Ashkenazi mongol bastards that's why you hate your "polish" side even though it has nothing of Polish. Pure poles look like this

gf-e7GQ-hioi-p16n_mariusz-pudzianowski-664x0-nocrop.jpg

Literally this:

@murdah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: got.daim, KIVVV, jisko32 and 2 others
Cope, you’re probably just rotting in your basement. In bigger cities there’s plenty of Polish moggers around. At nightclubs I see 6’4+ Polish Chadlites everywhere
Close to Half of Poland is rural, Middle class poles in big cities don't represent the average polak well.

I mean that your family is surely some type of Ashkenazi mongol bastards that's why you hate your "polish" side even though it has nothing of Polish. Pure poles look like this

Literally this:

View attachment 3044830

@murdah
IMG 8714 slavic men mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, jisko32, Debetro and 1 other person
As a polish man, I can tell you that you are 100% right. We are subhumans. Only kids age 15-20 look average comparing to the rest of the western europe. At the age of 25+ we turn into balding, fat faced even at low percent body fat ugly as fuck losers. I don't hate my country, I just state facts.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, ggg.tv🤫, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others

Literally this:

View attachment 3044830

@murdah
Nah I hate them because most poles I see here in London are worse than niggers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel, lepo2317, Debetro and 1 other person
Close to Half of Poland is rural, Middle class poles in big cities don't represent the average polak well.
Average peasant looks like shit anywhere, Poland, Germany, France, doesn’t matter.
The Poles in cities like Krakow and Warsaw are moggers. Look no different from Germanics.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV and murdah
  • +1
Average peasant looks like shit anywhere, Poland, Germany, France, doesn’t matter.
The Poles in cities like Krakow and Warsaw are moggers. Look no different from Germanics.
@St.TikTokcel

He's like 100% ashkenazi jew😭🤣

Yeah I hate those as well and they should be cleaned out. That's what the nazis wanted, preserve the valueable pure elements of the slavic population and send the rest of Ünter to Siberia.
You want poles to be ethnically cleansed?

• +1
Look no different from Germanics.
And since Germany is so filled up with foreign people I think it's not exxagerated to say EE countries are the most mogger in 2024.

Just look at the Euro National teams, EE teams are the best looking. Only Denmark could compete.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KIVVV, Zelenskyiv and murdah
I moved back to Poland several months ago and I've noticed that the polish men are ugly thing isn't a meme.

Here's why they tend to be ugly

1.Rounder skulls (compared to other slavs let alone Germanic people
2.Facial fat, even if they are thin, polish men tend to have alot of facial fat which just looks awful on both men and women
3.Balding, polish men bald way more then other Europeans and I think more then other slavs, 90% Of polish men start balding in their 20s and maybe 1/3 of those start balding before 22.

Poland isn't purely slavic in phenotypes, Poles have some Germanic and Balkan dna so those who Don't look Baltid have taller skulls.and less facial fat so they mog other polish men.

baltid looking polish man
View attachment 3044786

Non Baltid looking polish man
View attachment 3044787

Bottom guy is no.chad but mogs average polak hard due to having a tall.skull and not much facial fat
Isn't that true of all slavs?? Poles, russians, Moldovan, Ukrainians, all that I seen are like 95% subhuman.

Somehow the foids are better.

I thought Estonian and Latvian men were slightly better looking though, more defined faces

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
He's like 100% ashkenazi jew😭🤣

Yeah I hate those as well and they should be cleaned out. That's what the nazis wanted, preserve the valueable pure elements of the slavic population and send the rest of Ünter to Siberia.
Thing is with poles and slavs on aggregate it’s like less than a thousand that actually look and behave like “aryans” compare that to nords or germanics where most people behave that way

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Debetro
Isn't that true of all slavs?? Poles, russians, Moldovan, Ukrainians, all that I seen are like 95% subhuman.

Somehow the foids are better.

I thought Estonian and Latvian men were slightly better looking though, more defined faces
Fdagha

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Debetro
Very very based.

Btw what do modern day Germans think of Me** kam** ?
No idea I'm not from there, I guess Germans are 99% cucks who get scared at the word "nazi" or "Hitler" and then will tell you that they have learned their lesson in the past century (natseee so bad so evil), even though most of them never touched a book of the Nazis so they know jackshit about what it actually was about.

The generations that experienced WWII are long gone, muh survivors thatwere kids at the time are absolutely not reliable sources of what happened. Fortunately we have Internet and there's archives and interviews about1900s-1920s Germans questioning what's taught in schools about the event.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
No idea I'm not from there, I guess Germans are 99% cucks who get scared at the word "nazi" or "Hitler" and then will tell you that they have learned their lesson in the past century (natseee so bad so evil), even though most of them never touched a book of the Nazis so they know jackshit about what it actually was about.

The generations that experienced WWII are long gone, muh survivors thatwere kids at the time are absolutely not reliable sources of what happened. Fortunately we have Internet and there's archives and interviews about1900s-1920s Germans questioning what's taught in schools about the event.
4193626 german empire

• JFL
AP1GczMJG-dv9Cl0JrdnzfbU-rat125a7Xa76fyZGOYqjGRlAmyCkW70YdnIrjN9pQmnQJIAcrAK6iMb1kzNdu0rlF8Jszydnsms3Keyi4rcxfveLOUWueosTEK0ntP611Ts0NCZLuvmIHAMdUNsiSLJDOJu9PgCW171QSJV1Y2y7ipTDJVmoBtLrUKNzM_4m10S2yEow2_C57jWVXaEcXt2EABZn_nayk_Fei5D-d0tCarSqYBqK_lBnZxhOgfUBrb8gd9PXh4oCu7mSX33m0kUZXedV7HCFBtgWGxKaFvKnKEpYPUV1CefI5WPUMz6yEYJPSCFxTlEcQUB_3HRhX3tVBSyGOP3-F2TOW3lC0CqSW4K2rigM-EaiIp9Pou4eYgWQ_b_dvVoQszhnqHHX2VZMq-88IjXXypphzX2vMVrtAT-NPRKE_iBmuXHTYHlxZ-A8CY9nrrQAm_p6pkcp5N_EXZTKBO4qsfVQQyXYnNKfzgfBWgZh06QqirV-K7XbQwK2U0bGx8iFJklCRSt6rupeVhXbQcp4FfacomLOE3C4syu4T2vCylfqMG2hjzBxzsJm328yo4s-37cvRbqT-V2Mz9x4N0_bv-IG6qFJPwc2L8ywrrdy1EwN2kas-_JyNOH-VifC8IK7evUyJbxQnlyvlufqePhljjXdB9YwMgeuFg9IuCnirYFIPLcQMr2LxVEiNeYqq_gB6jM4blFqbWGvRtsOY4CeuiR567glI-RDcDGbi3UUf28AW-Sl16LctjRTlqKuNnWDhRbpGKIaruwRZXXrIO_4y4XVvDzb8DsCy8x5b6WPbxqiFlSQyIlzKvZpnZpWHOFzdZ8aDuQo_ms1PsbTMvPBIL6vN6p5cfRQfwGxTMXoV2OP4Osd6TAFOQpeV2gXVmEw6cxqjG9BieK5UVjz6g=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I mog you + dnr

slavs aren't white, cuz slavs are way better looking + masculine + non-cucked + highT.

imagine wanting to be white when you can be slav instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and jisko32

Literally this:

View attachment 3044830

@murdah
No foreign women would fuck that ogre.
Slavs are definitely uglier but nowhere is this as pronounced as in Poland
Czech,Ruski, Belarussian and Ukrainian men mog polak men on average

• +1
I mog you
If that is you then you do indeed mog me and 99% of Poles

You look the opposite of the average polak
cuz slavs are way better looking + masculine + non-cucked + highT.
they are uglier then germanics
Slavic masculinity is an ogre cope they are still ugly as shit and they get literally cucked by Germanic men.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and MoggerGaston
I mean that your family is surely some type of Ashkenazi mongol bastards
Most polaks have jewish and other ethnic dna due to racemixing with them, Poland was the OG globohomo of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Debetro
yea statistically polish men are the most ugly

• +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel
German peasants mog Polish urban population.