Polish men are ugly

Cope, you’re probably just rotting in your basement. In bigger cities there’s plenty of Polish moggers around. At nightclubs I see 6’4+ Polish Chadlites everywhere.
You posted 2 oldcels as an example lol
i thought u are not living in Poland:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
przegryw cope lol. It’s women who determine who’s attractive not men.
European women apart from slav foids generally don't find ethnics attractive apart from black and Arab athletes and thugs.

Yes and not just tourists. Actual Polish Chadlites are common too, I even see them driving fancy cars so they’re rich
dunno why people say they are ugly unless we compare them to Danish from Copenhagen then prob yeah

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
European women apart from slav foids generally don't find ethnics attractive apart from black and Arab athletes and thugs.

European woman are way more open to dating Indians than American women. I do far better in most of Europe than in the US.

America is top 4 worst countries in the west to be Indian in for dating purposes.

European woman are way more open to dating Indians than American women. I do far better in most of Europe than in the US.

America is top 4 worst countries in the west to be Indian in for dating purposes.
Europeans are way more racist then Americans tho

Europeans are way more racist then Americans tho
The men being turbo racist means very little in terms of whether the women are. European women are way less racist in general than their American counterparts.

Also racism towards Indians specifically is far worse in the US than it is in like random mainland Euro country which has 0 Indian population.