Polish men are ugly

AP1GczMJG-dv9Cl0JrdnzfbU-rat125a7Xa76fyZGOYqjGRlAmyCkW70YdnIrjN9pQmnQJIAcrAK6iMb1kzNdu0rlF8Jszydnsms3Keyi4rcxfveLOUWueosTEK0ntP611Ts0NCZLuvmIHAMdUNsiSLJDOJu9PgCW171QSJV1Y2y7ipTDJVmoBtLrUKNzM_4m10S2yEow2_C57jWVXaEcXt2EABZn_nayk_Fei5D-d0tCarSqYBqK_lBnZxhOgfUBrb8gd9PXh4oCu7mSX33m0kUZXedV7HCFBtgWGxKaFvKnKEpYPUV1CefI5WPUMz6yEYJPSCFxTlEcQUB_3HRhX3tVBSyGOP3-F2TOW3lC0CqSW4K2rigM-EaiIp9Pou4eYgWQ_b_dvVoQszhnqHHX2VZMq-88IjXXypphzX2vMVrtAT-NPRKE_iBmuXHTYHlxZ-A8CY9nrrQAm_p6pkcp5N_EXZTKBO4qsfVQQyXYnNKfzgfBWgZh06QqirV-K7XbQwK2U0bGx8iFJklCRSt6rupeVhXbQcp4FfacomLOE3C4syu4T2vCylfqMG2hjzBxzsJm328yo4s-37cvRbqT-V2Mz9x4N0_bv-IG6qFJPwc2L8ywrrdy1EwN2kas-_JyNOH-VifC8IK7evUyJbxQnlyvlufqePhljjXdB9YwMgeuFg9IuCnirYFIPLcQMr2LxVEiNeYqq_gB6jM4blFqbWGvRtsOY4CeuiR567glI-RDcDGbi3UUf28AW-Sl16LctjRTlqKuNnWDhRbpGKIaruwRZXXrIO_4y4XVvDzb8DsCy8x5b6WPbxqiFlSQyIlzKvZpnZpWHOFzdZ8aDuQo_ms1PsbTMvPBIL6vN6p5cfRQfwGxTMXoV2OP4Osd6TAFOQpeV2gXVmEw6cxqjG9BieK5UVjz6g=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I mog you + dnr

slavs aren't white, cuz slavs are way better looking + masculine + non-cucked + highT.

imagine wanting to be white when you can be slav instead
Dalit went transracial. From Sv3rige to polack. Interesting!

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Zelenskyiv, Spongebobcel and 2 others
No foreign women would fuck that ogre.
His body is irrelevant here. The Nazos would made him an SS general straightaway if they came across him.
Slavs are definitely uglier but nowhere is this as pronounced as in Poland
Czech,Ruski, Belarussian and Ukrainian men mog polak men on average
My main point is that slavs are largely mixed nowadays after a milennia of conflicts and living with other ethnicities. Those who remained pure are moggers and look quite similar to nordics and germanics because that's how slavs used to look like

• +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel
If that is you then you do indeed mog me and 99% of Poles

You look the opposite of the average polak

they are uglier then germanics
Slavic masculinity is an ogre cope they are still ugly as shit and they get literally cucked by Germanic men.
Brocel germans are way uglier than Poles
Germans aren't white as well
4193665 3236798 10C5EDA2 4F06 46E1 A4EC 5AC53F4BC503
4193667 3236799 15C2ED1A EF16 4BCA A703 3739F69C9501

god why are there self hating whites, you lot are the worst

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
His body is irrelevant here. The Nazos would made him an SS general straightaway if they came across him.

My main point is that slavs are largely mixed nowadays after a milennia of conflicts and living with other ethnicities. Those who remained pure are moggers and look quite similar to nordics and germanics because that's how slavs used to look like
Yes but what percent of them are pure now? Especially in places like Poland and Ukraine it's a tiny amount.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
god why are there self hating whites, you lot are the worst
he can't be self hating white because he is German
Calling germans white is like calling Slavs black

What a joke

100% not true for the men and not true for the women either
they are ugly as shit
I showed you 2 photos of graduates of the German school, they are all fucking ugly and look like albino niggers

they are ugly as shit
I showed you 2 photos of graduates of the German school, they are all fucking ugly and look like albino niggers
They mog almost all polaks you must be trolling

Germanic people are the definition of White.

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Yes but what percent of them are pure now? Especially in places like Poland and Ukraine it's a tiny amount.
It's quite small... but well a slight mix is not very relevant.

JS136270696.jpg

Westerners and nordics are also quite mixed.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Spongebobcel
I will make a thread dedicated to all of you slavophobes. There I will explain the history of slavs in depth, accentuating that Europe would not have survived without their strenght during the Golden Horse and Ottoman attacks. Then I will prove the Aryan genetic ancestry of the population (polish= most aryan). Afterwards I will disprove the whole "Nazis hated slavs braahhh" by quoting Hitler speeches and SS Wehrnacht. Afterwards I will explain the modern stereotypes such as being drunktards or looking mongolized. And finally I will post some dozens of actual real slavs that look straight up from H. Jugend propaganda posters. You will have no chance to continue being a slavophobe.
Make a thread about it ASAP
Nazis are subhumans anti-communism piece of shit anyways but I agree they didn't hate the Slavs

• JFL
Germanic people are the definition of White.
hyper delusion

They don’t lol, i’ve been to Germany. Polish and German zoomers look basically identical.
both Asians?
Since germans are gooks then if the Poles look similar then they are Asian too

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
hyper delusion
If Germans are mutts due to rape then what does that make slavs who got invaded Many more times?

If Germans are mutts due to rape then what does that make slavs who got invaded Many more times?
Slavs were not raped, DNA tests confirm this. The Slavs do not have Mongolian dna, unlike the Germans

They don’t lol, i’ve been to Germany and i’m in Poland rn, German zoomers look basically identical.
Polish zoomers do look better then the older generations but the idea that they look simmilar to Germans is a joke

It's quite small... but well a slight mix is not very relevant.

JS136270696.jpg

Westerners and nordics are also quite mixed.
too bad more polish men look like this

• +1
Polish zoomers do look better then the older generations but the idea that they look simmilar to Germans is a joke
They literally do. What city do you live in? How often do you walk around the main centre or go clubbing?

Everywhere i’m seeing the kind of prettyboys that get simped for on tiktok. They’re walking around parks with their gfs and shit. Polish and most slav zoomers mog, idc what anyone says.

Everywhere i’m seeing the kind of prettyboys that get simped for on tiktok. They’re walking around parks with their gfs and shit. Polish and most slav zoomers mog, idc what anyone says.
Why do you never see Polish zoomer men with foreign GFs if they are so good looking.

I live in a small village in rural Poland
IMG 3714

lmao, wow… how did I see that one coming?

Why do you never see Polish zoomer men with foreign GFs if they are so good looking.
Probably because slavic women look better than most other foids. Why would you get a gook when you can get a slavic girl?
But anyway I do see Polish jbwmaxxers too.

lmao, wow… how did I see that one coming?
I lived in Western Europe from age 6 to 20, I'm not a boomer who has never left his village

my parents were low class immigrants

Probably because slavic women look better than most other foids. Why would you get a gook when you can get a slavic girl?
But anyway I do see Polish jbwmaxxers too.
I meant with other Europeans not with asians

I meant with other Europeans not with asians
Because also like I said, slavic women are generally higher quality despite memes yere, but yes you can see it here too.

I lived in Western Europe from age 6 to 20, I'm not a boomer who has never left his village

my parents were low class immigrants
Then it sounds like projection from you. Yeah I don’t think i’ve seen a single good looking slavic man living in western europe but that’s because like you said lower classes look like shit.

Also similar situation. Moved from Russia to UK at 5, 23 now and plan on moving back to EE somewhere, perhaps Poland. I’d need remote work though because death-tier wages.
Why did you move back?

Yeah I don’t think i’ve seen a single good looking slavic man living in western europe but that’s because like you said lower classes look like shit.
Low class poles are the majority especially among immigrants in other European countries, the middle class is just in the big cities

Why did you move back?
My parents lost their jobs and we lived on neetbux which is not a way to live a decent life, I got tired of living like a dirt poor wageslave in a richer country so returned to Poland where it's cheaper and we don't have to pay rent.

I'm a NEET with no degree because I dropped out of High school at 16 due to bullying and lack of motivation.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Water is wet. Even normies stereotypes Slavic men as ugly, unfortunately I got the slavic phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Spongebobcel
Polish men in cities usually aren’t ugly if they aren’t balding and are younger than 25.

They are incredibly low status though and very servile to westerners. I was ordering this like smoked cheese and ham thing at a stall in Krakow and the guy selling it kept profusely apologizing that his English was bad and he was “a simple polish farmer.”

A lot of them have an inferiority complex (just like Indians except the self hate has nothing to do with skin color), it’s a little sad in general. Some random Polish woman in an hostel asked me to be honest about what I thought about Poland.

IMG 0100

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
If that is you then you do indeed mog me and 99% of Poles

You look the opposite of the average polak

they are uglier then germanics
Slavic masculinity is an ogre cope they are still ugly as shit and they get literally cucked by Germanic men.
whenever I tell people I am polish, they say: 'you don't look polish' and then describe an ugly man.

funniest shit is that they do it so casually because they think I will see this as a compliment, when all they show to me is that they are fucktards.
I mog them to oblivion in every way possible, while being born into a poor abusive family.
meanwhile they have generational family wealth+connections and fail to do better than me in any way in life.

truly funny how pathetic white people are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spongebobcel and St.TikTokcel
They are incredibly low status though and very servile to westerners. I was ordering this like smoked cheese and ham thing at a stall in Krakow and the guy selling it kept profusely apologizing that his English was bad and he was “a simple polish farmer.”
Yeah they have a big inferiority to Western Europeans especially Germans since Poland"s recently history is occupation and being poor af.

We have an opressed peasant mentality.

• +1
whenever I tell people I am polish, they say: 'you don't look polish' and then describe an ugly man.
A foid once said that to me too.
funniest shit is that they do it so casually because they think I will see this as a compliment, when all they show to me is that they are fucktards.
I mog them to oblivion in every way possible, while being born into a poor abusive family.
meanwhile they have generational family wealth+connections and fail to do better than me in any way in life.

truly funny how pathetic white people are.
You live in Germoney?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I heard they really hate Polaks, Dutch foids would rather fuck indians then slavs.

Most Indians in the Netherlands are actually Surinamese and are usually native Dutch speakers.

They don’t have giant culture failo like Indians from India because they’ve been living in a Dutch colony in the Caribbean for like 80 years.

Most Indians in the Netherlands are actually Surinamese and are usually native Dutch speakers.

They don’t have giant culture failo like Indians from India because they’ve been living in a Dutch colony in the Caribbean for like 80 years.
Yeah but they are still ugly and have brown skin

Yeah they have a big inferiority to Western Europeans especially Germans since Poland"s recently history is occupation and being poor af.

We have an opressed peasant mentality.
I’m Indian American and it’s extremely funny watching Poles reactions change when they realize I’m American and not some ciapaty bolt driver or kebab shop owner.

They really fucking love America there tbh. I’ve heard Kosovo and Albania are even worse about that, but Poland is pretty bad about it.

• +1