(Poll) Anyone else lost all interest in video games?

Do you play vidya

• use vidya as escape

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • play vidya occasionally

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • dont play vidya

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • only play vidya with friends

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
japcel

japcel

Iron
I used to play a shit ton counter strike in middle school.
Then I actually got a life in high school from going to invisible to normie.
I would say around 16 I started losing interest in video games, when I just couldn't understand what the fuck the fortnite hype was about.

I tried to get into videogames this quarantine, but I literally can't enjoy it because there is a conscious telling me that it isn't real and I should be doing something irl.
I bought COD modern warfare, and the campaign was fun, but the multiplayer is so braindead, I can only enjoy playing it with friends.

I even tried to get into RDR2, but after 5 hours I dropped it, because the fuck is the point of getting indulged in a fantasy world when I'm in the prime years of my life and I should be using this time to careermax, moneymax, statusmax, since I actually have a chance of ascending to chad-lite level.

I get way more satisfaction from working out, or making money or just rly doing anything irl, it feels like I'm leveling up my character irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
5092D04F 25B2 41BA B17D 029FDD9DC029

• +1
Reactions: japcel
I just used to play FIFA nd GTA but online mode is so boring and FIFA is rigged and shit
I need new games

• +1
Yeah, suddenly all games started to get boring to me. I still occasionally play League of Legends, especially since we're stuck in quarantine.

Last edited:
  • +1
I lost interest last year tbh

• +1
Same. My brain wiring has changed. I used to be able to have 8 hour marathon sessions without getting bored. Now I get tired after like an hour.

• +1
Same. My brain wiring has changed. I used to be able to have 8 hour marathon sessions without getting bored. Now I get tired after like an hour.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and japcel
I think it’s more interesting here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, japcel and her
There is nothing to play right now, until the new generation of games consoles comes out, the releases will be a bit dry (even for pc). I prefer creating stuff like digital art, videos and music over playing video games right now. I am thinking of making YouTube videos as I am quite experienced in growth on Youtube. Besides playing video games feels like a waste of time, I think about how I get nothing done when playing games.

• +1
when I turned around 17 I just lost interest in non-online games
when I tried to get back to them they just looked infantile, the patterns become obvious, there's little challenge when you get older
only online games are worth it because you can't predict or learn the enemies movements, it's all skill and competition, but eventually I grew out of them too, it's life, even movies seems childish to me now

• +1
Yea most of my friends stopped playing in late high school since they were getting better social lives, and I've lost interest because they're so boring to play without friends.

• +1
I replaced gaming with hentai doujins

• JFL
I don’t play video games tbh

• +1
tbh I used to grind ranked matchmaking, I went off gaming for a few months around christmas time but I have come back to it. I get bored more quickly then I used to because I am aware I am rotting away now, but I need the dopamine rush...

• +1
I'am 23 and havent played for a few years. Thousands things taste better than games.
But in other hand i'm addicted to a news

I was happy player when all my friends played the same game(CS 1.6) and then we were sharing experiences. Online gaming sucks...

Last edited:
  • +1