Popular streamer exposed for "grooming a minor"

N1666

N1666

Kraken

JFL, she's 17 and he's 20 but twitter cucks have ruined his career. Looks like this fat nigger is going to have to get a job because he couldn't resist jb pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: zan, trueceI, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: zan, rand anon, scrunchables and 5 others
She was 17.999999 YOU FUCKING MONSTER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, rand anon, trueceI and 8 others
Jfl the age of consent is 14 in most European countries

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and N1666
Oh hell no 😭 I didn't even see that pic. I don't understand these retards who are popular and do shit like that when they can get exposed so easily
Nigga was prolly set 4 life by being a fat retard playing games but he still sold because he couldn't resist underage poon
What a dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and BeanletMogger
beyond retarded holy shit

Im gonna be cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 55314
absolutely insane

so fucking infuriating seeing women in his comments talking down to him like they at 15 weren't snapping classmates nudes of themselves fuckign cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Kamui, trueceI and 3 others
JFL, she's 17 and he's 20 but twitter cucks have ruined his career
holy shit is this for real? 3 years is now some unimaginable age gap? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
holy shit is this for real? 3 years is now some unimaginable age gap? :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah because she's a minor, which somehow makes her an innocent child who doesn't know what she's doing

17 and 20 is normal

• +1
Yeah because she's a minor, which somehow makes her an innocent child who doesn't know what she's doing
We all know that literally at the stroke of midnight when you turn from 17 to 18 magically you gain all this agency and knowledge about what sex is and how big of a deal having sex is and all the consequences to it are etc etc

17 and 20 is normal

ur life should be ruined just for saying that!!!

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, trueceI, fxckz and 1 other person
real root of the problem: he's not chad

• +1
I’m cooked bro I’ve done worse

• JFL
Wow

• +1
We all know that literally at the stroke of midnight when you turn from 17 to 18 magically you gain all this agency and knowledge about what sex is and how big of a deal having sex is and all the consequences to it are etc etc

ur life should be ruined just for saying that!!!
It’s hillarious cuz in the comments they’re talking about how the difference in maturity from a 17 year old and a 20 year old is LEAGUES apart jfl

I’ll always say, dudes are lucky that AOC laws are a thing, if they weren’t then most foids would be fucking on guys older than them that were more developed physically, financially, mentally etc

Crazy how all these bitches who were 14 getting fucked by 20 year olds immediately “come to their senses” as soon as they turn 18 as if they were groomed and manipulated