Posh Deano was weird as fuck

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
That greycel from Mumbai joined and immediately paid $14.99 for a VIP (Who the fuck does that?)

He then larped by pretending to be a British guy with a rate me & my gf thread (Can't believe you guys actually fell for it)

And for the final cherry on the shit cake, he made the lowest IQ thread about how great the UK is (Written like a true Mumbai inhabitant that has never set foot in the UK)

With a unanimous 12 "Urgh :sick:" reactions, we roasted the living shit out of him and he hasn't been back since

The mental illness of some users never ceases to amaze me :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, bloomercel, Posh Deano and 9 others
You’re weirder. You worked your ass off to try and doxx me just cause I posted a pic of a dalit on ur thread with no insults directed to you. Begging everyone for my photos behind my back like a little rat. Then you pmd me a few days later begging me to never comment on your threads.

• JFL
Reactions: Seelenleid, Kroker, i_love_roosters and 3 others
You’re weirder. You worked your ass off to try and doxx me just cause I posted a pic of a dalit on ur thread with no insults directed to you. Begging everyone for my photos behind my back like a little rat. Then you pmd me a few days later begging me to never comment on your threads.
4385484 IMG 6065

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, lifeless, ThraxxGlo and 10 others
youre an indian who tries to larp as white on incel forums. Yikes at these subhumans

You even asked how i knew ur a dalit bc i caught u out in some lies:feelswhy:
4431197 4385484 IMG 6065

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, ThraxxGlo, Fusionxz and 4 others
Yikes at that paki disgusting language. Youre invisible curry + op is a truecel too
India own u saar hahahahahahj monkey niger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, Fusionxz and Suns9999
India own u saar hahahahahahj monkey niger
In real life the only thing you own is green toxic fumes that stink of diarhhea around yourself and your filthy curry family

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Suns9999
In real life the only thing you own is green toxic fumes that stink of diarhhea around yourself and your filthy curry family
hindi sar please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, ThraxxGlo, Fusionxz and 1 other person
Keep making fun of your revoting kind. Doesnt change being a invisible truecel like OP
u really r one retarded ass nigar bro 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, Fusionxz, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Ew youre still pretending to be white also mirin that one truecel reacting to our convo in under a minute ☠️ you truecels are so humiliating
you truecels are so

4385484 IMG 6065

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lifeless, Fusionxz, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Literally looks like every mulatto slayer and another incel drew that. Its all you incels teaming up against me ROFL. Keep lying to ur incel friends about ur race the mods can all see ur location in curryland btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Suns9999
Literally looks like every mulatto slayer and another incel drew that. Its all you incels teaming up against me ROFL. Keep lying to ur incel friends about ur race the mods can all see ur location in curryland btw

its ok bhai atleast ur resistant to uv rays

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69, lifeless, ThraxxGlo and 3 others
Master loves it when greycels instantly fork out the credit card to fund his next KFC large meal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, Suns9999 and try2beme
A mod just told me ur in curryland 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 disgusting larper
sure thing buddy haahhaha i wish i was a shitskin like u so icould be resistant to uv rays fuck my stupid pale life

• +1
Reactions: lifeless, ThraxxGlo and Fusionxz
Fucking hell, how are you still on about this? It's been a whole week.

I posted a picture of my hand for you in my last thread, which you literally saw and reacted to yourself, and you're still working overtime pushing rumours? Here it is again.

So I have no idea why you're STILL on this Mumbai bollocks. Get a fucking grip mate.

I'm not quite sure what makes me live rent free in your head a week after, to the point you write an entire post about me, is it jealousy or what? Hopefully you grow up and this ends here. Here's some Snap screenshots today from me and Eden as a final word.

Anyways I've got a restaurant date in an hour. Cheers mate and good luck with your life. Too many lads here who don't leave the house.

Tagging witnesses: @PROMETHEUS @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular @6ft4 @byvw @ascension @Gargantuan @john2 @St.TikTokcel @Art of Pattinson @qazw @noahwillascend @try2beme @forevergymcelling @uksucks @Brus Wane @halloweed @Rhino LeFort @flippasav @russwestbrook @boxface34 @Gengar @RICHCELDOM @shieldzz @Zenis @5.5psl @Amnesia @Entschuldigung @JohnBaza @TechnoBoss @sportsmogger @Imretarded? @iwannabebreathtakin @notsocommonthumb @manletmogger @Debetro @motiascension @iblamechico @MoggerGaston @romanstock @Akhi @deadmanwalking @Gonthar @anthony111553 @JohnDoe @N1666

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and PROMETHEUS

I posted a picture of my hand for you in my last thread, which you literally saw and reacted to yourself, and you're still working overtime pushing rumours? Here it is again.

View attachment 3217811

So I have no idea why you're STILL on this Mumbai bollocks. Get a fucking grip mate.

I'm not quite sure what makes me live rent free in your head a week after, to the point you write an entire post about me, is it jealousy or what? Hopefully you grow up and this ends here. Here's some Snap screenshots today from me and Eden as a final word.

View attachment 3217812View attachment 3217813

Anyways I've got a restaurant date in an hour. Cheers mate and good luck with your life. Too many lads here who don't leave the house.

Tagging witnesses: @PROMETHEUS @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular @6ft4 @byvw @ascension @Gargantuan @john2 @St.TikTokcel @Art of Pattinson @qazw @noahwillascend @try2beme @forevergymcelling @uksucks @Brus Wane @halloweed @Rhino LeFort @flippasav @russwestbrook @boxface34 @Gengar @RICHCELDOM @shieldzz @Zenis @5.5psl @Amnesia @Entschuldigung @JohnBaza @TechnoBoss @sportsmogger @Imretarded? @iwannabebreathtakin @notsocommonthumb @manletmogger @Debetro @motiascension @iblamechico @MoggerGaston @romanstock @Akhi @deadmanwalking @Gonthar @anthony111553 @JohnDoe @N1666
End this speculation once and for all by posting a pic of you tat from the 2nd pic

• JFL
Reactions: wrist cry and looksmaxxing223
Op should do some self harm tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

View attachment 3217811

View attachment 3217812View attachment 3217813

gooning to your gf rn

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, looksmaxxing223 and PROMETHEUS