Positive disintegration theory. Must read for mentalcels.

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
It is a theory developed by a Polish psychologist.

Mentalceldom is not necessarily a bad thing, it means that you are recognizing that there is something off in the way we live. There are 5 levels in this theory with each level showing more mental awakeness, moral strength and ethical embrace, for some people things like depression, anxiety or introversion (which are good things in this theory) are first signs that you are transpiring from the first level which bases itself on primal thinking, primitive urges and conforming to current trends, to second level where you are experiencing the crisis and thoughts of what is truth or lie, what is right or wrong, etc. Level 2 is critical because at this exact point you can either ascend to level 3 (and there is no going back from here nor you can ever fully integrate/reintegrate socially) where you are growing further as a person and possibly ascending to even higher consciousness of level 4 or 5, or you can descend to level 1 again with faking it till making it, anti-depressaants, oversocialization, comforming to societal narratives, views, expectations... There is also a third unfavorable result at that level where you simply cannot cope with the upheaval so you either rope or go crazy. It also breaks down things like personality implying that it can only be created by an individual and that very few people actually have it.

Too long to completely sum it up so either take your time to read it or kindly hop off from this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5583, fukmylyf and 2 others
This would be amazing cope for me to say my depression is caused by high IQ jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
This would be amazing cope for me to say my depression is caused by high IQ jfl
tbh u can be high iq and be top coper, and be normalfag brainwise+zero coping skills. yet be good observant and dumb

I see you don't like sleep either

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and 54UD4D3

I see you don't like sleep either
My sleeping schedule is all over and my circadian rhythm shifted to 06:00 years ago cause i used to be a fat teenager playing video games 24/7. I have hard time trying to fall asleep at normal time cause of it and not even 2 hour gym sessions every day can help me. This is something that will need to be fixed in future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563