Post acne

D

Deleted member 32347

I jerk off to myself
I’ve had acne since when I was 12 and till 13-14 years old when I visited dermatologist who gave me shitty skin care with cream that was supposed to dry out my skin so it will have less acne, and then she cleaned my face two times and that really helped. From old oily acne I had only post acne on my face so I started using Effaclar Duo + and it kind of helped. Now I have typical routine, Cleans Moisturize and SPF and it helped to reduce redness and inflammation but still there are scars and small spots of acne, how tf can I get rid off it

Patience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32347
I’ve had acne since when I was 12 and till 13-14 years old when I visited dermatologist who gave me shitty skin care with cream that was supposed to dry out my skin so it will have less acne, and then she cleaned my face two times and that really helped. From old oily acne I had only post acne on my face so I started using Effaclar Duo + and it kind of helped. Now I have typical routine, Cleans Moisturize and SPF and it helped to reduce redness and inflammation but still there are scars and small spots of acne, how tf can I get rid off it
accutane helps in the long run but your skin will get worse before it gets better. if you lather spf when on accutane redness should be not too bad though