Prettyboy, have you ever thought about eating plants?

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
No, not really… I mean, Why eat plants when it’s about nutrient bioavaibility?

9A28D44F 427D 4E50 B496 E4A669AE15A5

54C3EE6F 0598 4122 BF2E 72826E32742A

B18D7C3E 2F20 4045 9C45 319E7267C363

8BA8D593 B4C7 4EF1 9A5C 01C47FC5C046

6B21DF3D CE65 44DD 8C10 980D338D1AA4

40E5ACBC 8FAE 4D8A A1AC 285B9D18C573

DD2BA112 5170 4ED6 A0BD 573A7E44C664

3455553D 60B9 4835 A501 47799A55DC65

545299CB 03C9 4630 9B72 F4AF155D8E95

0C5F58C0 04A2 4E55 9EF4 F41D6DF8D81E

3626E5A6 A2E4 49E2 8D85 D428EBBF58E8

8DDEB98C 2E98 45D5 BF8E 633882710F94

EB58771D 9E4E 4736 9D7A C1FCF44733C1

5FEED077 B43E 4083 8F77 F04A7C4E054C

35BC8F6F A85B 4293 B8F8 7C60EDA2C141

079BAF6F 35C7 4DE3 B48F 26BD5C754388

EEA11B8C DCF3 45E5 BB46 FA649E410274

2029B628 8E09 422B 8561 BE39C5661FCA

3033757_393CECBB-CE22-4151-8A1C-A88D796BC93D.jpeg

139EF392 637A 4BFC 8355 936BDF77901C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16209, Deleted member 15827 and 27 others
You need to learn what goes together. Because it looks disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, wernhervonbraun, thesedamnjuuuman and 10 others
do you get your milk local? the
Whole milk from the states is making me break out lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
looks yummy
@rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
looks nice ong

glad that you don't want to live to be 50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, ErbCel and 7 others
do you get your milk local? the
Whole milk from the states is making me break out lmfao
I get raw milk whenever I can from the local farmer’s market, I personally know the guy who sells it. Sometimes I buy goat milk from him , too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21521 and Lmao
The only reason I eat berries like raspberry is because they have anti-aging compounds like ellagitannins or anthocyanin that slow down or switch off many genes related to aging processes in the body and considerably boost collagen production & reduce the loss of collagen. (Anthocyanin, as the blueberry's natural defense against UV, when accumulated into the body is also a mild sunscreen, providing ~15SPF)

If there was a highly bioavailable pill which contains those flavonoids and compounds I'd rather take that, but they're the most bioavailable when eaten fresh. I don't really care for the taste of many plants. I prefer a high meat diet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Schönling, AscendingHero and 8 others
Only plant i can justify eating is brown rice, since i need its fiber for optimal bowel transit. Other than that i only eat bread/potatoes cause cause they taste fine and im too lazy to buy and/or cook better foods.
Other plants are just gross to me. Everything green, orange, red, etc. Beans, legums, soy, onion, etc. My body rejects it instictively.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21521 and Deleted member 15827
If it works for you then hey, go ahead.

This shit looks like a carcinogen festival for bowels though:Comfy:.
3033742 3455553D 60B9 4835 A501 47799A55DC65

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
The only reason I eat berries like raspberry is because they have anti-aging compounds like ellagitannins or anthocyanin that slow down or switch off many genes related to aging processes in the body and considerably boost collagen production & reduce the loss of collagen. (Anthocyanin, as the blueberry's natural defense against UV, when accumulated into the body is also a mild sunscreen, providing ~15SPF)

If there was a highly bioavailable pill which contains those flavonoids and compounds I'd rather take that, but they're the most bioavailable when eaten fresh. I don't really care for the taste of many plants. I prefer a high meat diet.

Berries are fine to eat during summer as they are not man made unlike most fruits.

Eating them for collagen boost sounds like a meme though. I can consume more collagen from a bowl of bone broth than some people have in their whole body on this site :feelswhat:

Same goes for sunscreen, the best natural one is cholesterol which gets converted into vitamin D upon sun exposure. Both protecting your skin and boosting your libido

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to cook

Why my steak always look gray and too red inside when I eat it

I can't stand strict carnivore for more than 4 days. I need some fruits and peanuts, avocado etc. I tried eggs + beef + liver and I had amazing workouts but only for few day. After that I felt so stressed.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
vegans kys

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Looks a bit grim ngl

I couldn’t stick to something like this - I just eat high protein + lots of fruit and veggies and it works well for me.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and ErbCel
Please tell me this is not what I think it is...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived and Lmao
I get raw milk whenever I can from the local farmer’s market, I personally know the guy who sells it. Sometimes I buy goat milk from him , too
You pastuerize it or not?

Based and sardinepilled.

However, some of the meals look like they were taken from a cookbook written by a 12 year-old :lul::lul::lul:

The canned fish and chicken combo killed me:forcedsmile:

Mirin gains but what is life without fruits, especially honey figs :ogre::ogre:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ErbCel and Prettyboy
Eating them for collagen boost sounds like a meme though. I can consume more collagen from a bowl of bone broth than some people have in their whole body on this site :feelswhat:
You clearly have no idea how collagen works. You cannot boost collagen by eating ''collagen'' foods, as collagen is a protein consisting of many useful amino acids, which then just get used in your body. I dont know why this misconception is so popular on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and BoneDensity
How much is 1kg of beef in hungary and the average salary? I literally couldn‘t afford a diet like yours, living in germany
You wouldnt have to eat beef every day (i dont either), although red meat is the best you can exchange it for cheaper white ones like chicken. Those have more omega6 but there’s no free lunch. Beef is denititely expensive in Germany. In Switzerland its stupidly expensive

Looks a bit grim ngl

I couldn’t stick to something like this - I just eat high protein + lots of fruit and veggies and it works well for me.
Because you are probably used to mainstream foods

Please tell me this is not what I think it is...
View attachment 1826136
Chicken hearts

You pastuerize it or not?
Nooo that would ruin its purpose. Whenevee I cant get raw milk I buy pasteurized whole milk instead

Based and sardinepilled.

However, some of the meals look like they were taken from a cookbook written by a 12 year-old :lul::lul::lul:

The canned fish and chicken combo killed me:forcedsmile:

Mirin gains but what is life without fruits, especially honey figs :ogre::ogre:
Idk I always thought animal foods tasted fantastic even on their own, thats why I dont use spices and just throw shit together. Like cheese is delicious on its own, meat just needs some salt, eggs too and its a meal done. I cant stand when normies spend hours preparing a meal, I dont have the will for that, I just want nutrients in

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity, Corleone and 1 other person
Mirin, all vegan fags should rope asap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, serbiangandy, datboijj and 1 other person
You wouldnt have to eat beef every day (i dont either), although red meat is the best you can exchange it for cheaper white ones like chicken. Those have more omega6 but there’s no free lunch. Beef is denititely expensive in Germany. In Switzerland its stupidly expensive

Because you are probably used to mainstream foods

Chicken hearts

Nooo that would ruin its purpose. Whenevee I cant get raw milk I buy pasteurized whole milk instead

Idk I always thought animal foods tasted fantastic even on their own, thats why I dont use spices and just throw shit together. Like cheese is delicious on its own, meat just needs some salt, eggs too and its a meal done. I cant stand when normies spend hours preparing a meal, I dont have the will for that, I just want nutrients in
Normies tongue taste buds are fried from junk food, species. Whenever i see them eating cheaps and cola together or some korean food i wanna throw up. Sugar binge eaters that cant stop making their asses saggy. Just pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy
You wouldnt have to eat beef every day (i dont either), although red meat is the best you can exchange it for cheaper white ones like chicken. Those have more omega6 but there’s no free lunch. Beef is denititely expensive in Germany.
both chicken breast and ground beef are 10€/kg here. prices have gone insane ever since the start of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity and TrestIsBest
Nigga your diet is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun and ifyouwannabemylover
do you count your calories and al that shit?

I cant stand when normies spend hours preparing a meal, I dont have the will for that, I just want nutrients in
Same lol why waste so much time cooking elaborate meals if I can get better nutrition in 10 minutes by frying some eggs and eating a block of cheese.

• +1
Insane physique, mirin hard for a natty. Mogs my physique to oblivion. I’m also 6’5” tho so I look skinny asfuxk

• +1
Would eating the same thing everyday be fine? When I get back from vacation I'm planning on copying your diet from your posts and eating it everyday but scaling it down a bit because I need less calories.

• +1
both chicken breast and ground beef are 10€/kg here. prices have gone insane ever since the start of the year.
I usually buy meat in bulk straight from my butcher. I know what quality I get and its a lot cheeper this way. I freeze the meat then consume a portion of it every day

Insane physique, mirin hard for a natty. Mogs my physique to oblivion. I’m also 6’5” tho so I look skinny asfuxk
Achieavable for most people with the right diet.

Would eating the same thing everyday be fine? When I get back from vacation I'm planning on copying your diet from your posts and eating it everyday but scaling it down a bit because I need less calories.
Humans are the only species who don’t find it weird that they consume 20 kinds of food a day. Every other animal eat 1 or a maybe a few food sources and they are fine, this should be a lesson for us. You could get away with a very limited number of foods, provided they are nutrient dense (like liver, eggs, milk)

$50 for 1kg of beef!? :lul: Thats so insanely expensive how do they even justify that price at all. At least its not that expensive where I live relatively speaking compared to most other developed countries along with the fact that most cheaper countries have lower per capita income.

Beef is a lot cheaper in North America than in Europe, here (unfortunately) consumption is geared towards pork; but yeah the Swiss have insanely high life quality but if one thing suck there it’s definitely the meat prices

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and greeneyes
you're supposed to eat this raw smh

Beef is a lot cheaper in North America than in Europe, here (unfortunately) consumption is geared towards pork; but yeah the Swiss have insanely high life quality but if one thing suck there it’s definitely the meat prices
Yeah its a good thing that there is so much land available in north america for agriculture, the population density is ridiculously low with tons of arable land and land suited for animals.

• +1
The Balkan Psycho :what::love:

Is eating 5+ raw eggs based for 16 yr old boys

Last edited:
  • JFL
4FAC4C31 2905 46E8 B0CF B85A4B91A2CA

628DE348 3AF9 42F1 BB79 9D55A8D59863

I mostly eat carnivore too. Sometimes I include salad or some carbs.
Carnivore, weightlifting and cardio is making my body looking better and better

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Lmao
Yeah its a good thing that there is so much land available in north america for agriculture, the population density is ridiculously low with tons of arable land and land suited for animals.
On the other hand European meat tends to be higher in quality because the European Union has very strict regulations regarding foodstuff, even compared to NA

The Balkan Psycho :what::love:

Is eating 5+ raw eggs based for 16 yr old boys
Very good, eggs have many micronutrients that come handy for a developing body

View attachment 1826921
View attachment 1826924
I mostly eat carnivore too. Sometimes I include salad or some carbs.
Carnivore, weightlifting and cardio is making my body looking better and better
What I really like about carnivore type diets is how easy body recomposition is with them. You can just burn your excess bodyfat for energy and still build muscle at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
On the other hand European meat tends to be higher in quality because the European Union has very strict regulations regarding foodstuff, even compared to NA
Whats the difference in quality? I wouldn't assume it to be significant for muscle building but maybe in terms of health risks for old people maybe

Berries are fine to eat during summer as they are not man made unlike most fruits.

Same goes for sunscreen, the best natural one is cholesterol which gets converted into vitamin D upon sun exposure. Both protecting your skin and boosting your libido
They boost collagen production - eating collagen itself (which is just dead protein) does not improve collagen production at all. Collagen synthesis is a chemical process within the body and skin that starts with vitamin C.

Meat itself is a great maintainer of skin collagen though. There is scientific proof red meats and zinc rich animal proteins are superior to plant proteins in improving skin collagen levels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and softlysoftly
They boost collagen production - eating collagen itself (which is just dead protein) does not improve collagen production at all. Collagen synthesis is a chemical process within the body and skin that starts with vitamin C.

Meat itself is a great maintainer of skin collagen though. There is scientific proof red meats and zinc rich animal proteins are superior to plant proteins in improving skin collagen levels.
@Prettyboy has no good response to this because he has to push his 'raw meat is better than everything and fruits and veggies are bad' narrative

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
smoke weed boyos :feelsez:

@Prettyboy has no good response to this because he has to push his 'raw meat is better than everything and fruits and veggies are bad' narrative
I never claimed raw meat is good, some fruits that can be found in the nature are fine to eat, man made ones are not.

Regarding collagen, there’s a lot of gaslighing going on about it. For our elders it was trivial that boiling bone broth made their skin better, its only modern dumbed down Western people who question it, as always