Pro Social Drugs: A guide to using substances to climb the social ladder

Just read this
Lol why did you keep upping the dose?
I usually get to around 5 grams and realize it's time to taper off
You haven't been taking it long enough. Stop or keep going.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You haven't been taking it long enough. Stop or keep going.
I've been taking phenibut on and off for 5 years...
I have a thing called 'self control'
you might want to look into it.

I've been taking phenibut on and off for 5 years...
I have a thing called 'self control'
you might want to look into it.
Nice one taking phenibut and talking about self control... Keep coping....

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Yes... I use drugs as a tool and not as a form of escapism, unlike some people...

What would happen if one decided to take phenibut forever?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Knowing that you messed your self up is so fucking brutal.
I destroyed my eye area by sticking a pencil in it when i was a child, genuinely an acceptable reason to rope tbqhhhhhh
DARWINS THEORY STRIKES AGAIN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Good_Little_Goy
imagine having to take drugs to talk to people or get to know girls

jfl this forum never fails to amuse me
buflek

Jesus Christ, isn't it highly neurotoxic?
I usually stuck around 40-60mg, tried to prevent megadosing it as much as possible. But after I stopped using it regularly, I never really noticed any side effects. I think I was a little more neurotic but that could've been from multiple factors.

Btw I want to reiterate that Phenibut is an agonist of GABA-B, but this does not primarily explain it's main mechanism of action. It is chemically related to Gabapentin, Pregabalin, and Baclofen in that is a blocker of the voltage-gated calcium channels. Phenibut is a gabapentinoid. The drugs in this subclass operate in a way in which tolerance shoots up rapidly, so the propensity toward dependence is very low considering that it's practically impossible to replicate the GABAergic effects of it on a daily basis.

Should you be careful with it? Yes. Is it as dangerous as other powerful GABAergic substances like benzodiazepines, alcohol, and GHB? No, not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Good_Little_Goy
Yes. It was a few years ago. I haven't taken it in years. Up to 80grams a day on some days getting exploding head syndrome and visual&auditory hallucinations. It starts off with 1Gram once every 3-4 weeks like all these dipshits (like my former self). It's not sustainable. You either quit or keep going as tolerance builds. There's no in between. If you can take it only for special events, then you probably weren't someone who "needed it" in the first place. It's a whole topic of it's own. It's a psychological thing. The physical withdrawals aren't the worst of any drug, they're not severe in comparison to other types of drugs. It's the fact that "you don't want to stop taking it", and you conclude it's for good reason; as you're simply "worse" while not on Phenibut, and "better" while on it; fucked up...
Exactly my experience

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Seth Walsh
I usually stuck around 40-60mg, tried to prevent megadosing it as much as possible. But after I stopped using it regularly, I never really noticed any side effects. I think I was a little more neurotic but that could've been from multiple factors.

Btw I want to reiterate that Phenibut is an agonist of GABA-B, but this does not primarily explain it's main mechanism of action. It is chemically related to Gabapentin, Pregabalin, and Baclofen in that is a blocker of the voltage-gated calcium channels. Phenibut is a gabapentinoid. The drugs in this subclass operate in a way in which tolerance shoots up rapidly, so the propensity toward dependence is very low considering that it's practically impossible to replicate the GABAergic effects of it on a daily basis.

Should you be careful with it? Yes. Is it as dangerous as other powerful GABAergic substances like benzodiazepines, alcohol, and GHB? No, not even close.
It is just as dangerous retard. Don’t propagate misinformation.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Seth Walsh
^ this cunt's one of em

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
You are fucking delusional. Get addicted please.
I can't imagine the mentality one must have to keep taking more and more phenibut until they need 80 grams per day just to function normally.
Do you idiots even think "oh maybe I should stop now before it gets out of hand"?
It's embarrassing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, TheMewingBBC, Prince88 and 3 others
It is just as dangerous retard. Don’t propagate misinformation.
lol You naive child. GHB is in a completely different league compared to Phen. Saying they’re just as dangerous is like saying Ritalin is just as dangerous as smoking crack.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and ThreadMatters
I can't imagine the mentality one must have to keep taking more and more phenibut until they need 80 grams per day just to function normally.
Do you idiots even think "oh maybe I should stop now before it gets out of hand"?
It's embarrassing tbh.
STFU

lol You naive child. GHB is in a completely different league compared to Phen. Saying they’re just as dangerous is like saying Ritalin is just as dangerous as smoking crack.
Get addicted to Phenibut 🙏🏻

Character ironically is even harder to change than looks

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Saen
Just as a reminder, there are simlar drugs to Phenibut with lower risk of abuse, such as Baclofen.

Get addicted to Phenibut 🙏🏻
Just took 3g yesterday and felt almost nothing and this was only my second dose, haven't taken this shit in years. Also I'm taking Fasoracetam in order to prevent downregulation. Your neurochemistry is just very weak compared to mine.

Just as a reminder, there are simlar drugs to Phenibut with lower risk of abuse, such as Baclofen.
I feel Baclofen would have more abuse issues since its effects are physiological. Phenibut is a weak GABAergic anyways, I'm more likely to get addicted to sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Just took 3g yesterday and felt almost nothing and this was only my second dose, haven't taken this shit in years. Also I'm taking Fasoracetam in order to prevent downregulation. Your neurochemistry is just very weak compared to mine.
That would mean you have less receptors at the binding-site retard. Me being more sensitive is a good thing.

Take higher doses, feel the god-mode and get addicted, then come crying back to me :(

That would mean you have less receptors at the binding-site retard. Me being more sensitive is a good thing.

Take higher doses, feel the god-mode and get addicted, then come crying back to me :(
lol That doesn't even make sense, I'm more likely to want to take a substance again because it produces a noticeable effect. Why would I want to take something again if I don't even respond to it?

I'm not trying to feel "god mode" or whatever, that's what separates your childish, addict-like brain from mine.

lol That doesn't even make sense, I'm more likely to want to take a substance again because it produces a noticeable effect. Why would I want to take something again if I don't even respond to it?

I'm not trying to feel "god mode" or whatever, that's what separates your childish, addict-like brain from mine.
Then don’t take it and STFU cause you have no idea what you’re talking about

drugs are shit and only mask problems.

meditation
sun
sleep
great diet
fasting
dopamine fasting
nofap
L-theanine + caffiene

THESE are my drugs. Also proviron is the only drug that seems great with no downsides. beware baldecells.
everything is great just dont fast too much or your collagen goes bye bye

Just completely downregulate all your neurotransmitters theory

Honestly, why do people even bother making threads like this when they can't even grasp basic neurochemistry.
What about vyvanse?

What about vyvanse?
lisdexamfetamine (vyvanse) is just the prodrug to dextroamphetamine, which is an isomer to amphetamine. Amphetamines are intense stimulants and should only be used recreationally, in my opinion at least. Long term use will induce the need to increase the dose to achieve desired effects that might have been obtainable prior to using the drug for the first time. Amphetamines are neurotoxic also, so keep that in mind, they also increase the chances of developing psychosis through constant stimulation of dopamine receptors.

If I were you, I'd opt for phenidates, they're less neurotoxic, less addictive, and don't cause chronic downregulation like the latter class of drug.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 6310
lisdexamfetamine (vyvanse) is just the prodrug to dextroamphetamine, which is an isomer to amphetamine. Amphetamines are intense stimulants and should only be used recreationally, in my opinion at least. Long term use will induce the need to increase the dose to achieve desired effects that might have been obtainable prior to using the drug for the first time. Amphetamines are neurotoxic also, so keep that in mind, they also increase the chances of developing psychosis through constant stimulation of dopamine receptors.

If I were you, I'd opt for phenidates, they're less neurotoxic, less addictive, and don't cause chronic downregulation like the latter class of drug.
Like Ritalin 20mg three times per week, should that be fine long term?

Phenibut + alcohol is a godlike combo. I can approach any girl and say anything. But there is a big chance you might black out if you drink too much alcohol, happened to me tons of times.

Best antidepressant is being chad

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17402 and Renaissance.Chad
armodafinil
modafinil
caffeine
nicotine.
Got a script for modafinil 100mg. Tried it for a few days. It's okay, nothing special study wise.

Got my hands on dexes 10mg and 10mg Ritalin (fast-acting). They're good for studying but don't last too long and you feel off afterwards.
Nicotine could be legit. A calm mind is a sharp mind.

• +1
Good. Baclofen/Liosal and Phenibut are probably the only 2 well known GABA-B drugs and I wouldn't even want someone I didn't like to get hooked on them. Completely different than GABA-A. Unexplainable tbh.
What do you think about benzo's as an anxiety medication? As in, taking a moderate dose everyday for an extended period. Like Ativan 1mg.

everything is great just dont fast too much or your collagen goes bye bye
Any sources on this? I fast every Monday and Tuesday and do 20:4 every other day. You’re telling my im collagen minning?

I wonder if combined with bupropion for depression too ..thx man
I'd say this would be a bad idea. Both methylphenidate and bupropion act via the same mechanism, they bind to the DAT and to a lesser extent the NET, thus effectively increasing synaptic levels of both dopamine (primarily) and norepinephrine, bupropion also acts as a releasing agent, binding to the TAAR1 and VMAT2 and expelling dopamine from the pre-synaptic vesicles into the synapse, whereas methylphenidate acts solely as a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Methylphenidate also has a high affinity for the DAT, 121 ki(nm), meaning it's going to compete against bupropion and most likely come out on top because bupropion has a significantly weaker affinity. Not really a point on using the two together, they won't synergize.

Last edited:
Got my hands on dexes 10mg and 10mg Ritalin (fast-acting). They're good for studying but don't last too long and you feel off afterwards.
Nicotine could be legit. A calm mind is a sharp mind.
Yeah, the comedown isn't the best on methylphenidate because it's half-life is short, look into isopropylphenidate and ethylphenidate, they're both research chemicals and also from the same class of drug that Ritalin is derived from, but they act completely differently, isopropylphenidate is weaker, doesn't produce euphoria and the standard dose, but it does dramatically increase attention span and focus, the positives is that it lasts longer and the comedown is basically non-existent, and the urge to redose isn't really a thing like with Ritalin. Ethylphenidate is very similar to methylphenidate, but it doesn't really bind to NET but rather DAT primarily, whereas Ritalin targets both.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Yeah, the comedown isn't the best on methylphenidate because it's half-life is short, look into isopropylphenidate and ethylphenidate, they're both research chemicals and also from the same class of drug that Ritalin is derived from, but they act completely differently, isopropylphenidate is weaker, doesn't produce euphoria and the standard dose, but it does dramatically increase attention span and focus, the positives is that it lasts longer and the comedown is basically non-existent, and the urge to redose isn't really a thing like with Ritalin. Ethylphenidate is very similar to methylphenidate, but it doesn't really bind to NET but rather DAT primarily, whereas Ritalin targets both.
Just use concerta, much longer half life

• +1
Bupropion in high doses is not a good idea alone. I started 200mg bupropion with no ssri. My blood pressure skyrocketed, I was incredibly tired, couldn't sleep, and got ED. It's not worth it. It's very synergistic when paired with a serotonergic drug, but not as a standalone.

• +1