Proof that black pill/ lookmaxing is bullshit. 50 year old getting ladies every week with tinder and bringing them home, although 2 in smv n no money

D

Deleted member 20545

Iron
This50
Screenshot 20220713 060045 WhatsApp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Prince88, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
Proof?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and brucel
You are the most giga coper I’ve ever seen. Do you think when you’re 50 and bald with your horsecuck face you’re going to slay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, ALP, subhuman incel and 2 others
Dude should lean max, get a fade and stubble become a mogger ngl.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kingcel32
You are the most giga coper I’ve ever seen. Do you think when you’re 50 and bald with your horsecuck face you’re going to slay?
I will cuz I’m mulatto tbh and Korean girls don’t age until they get 60 so idc

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20452
looks like a slug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16369 and Moggie
Brother, that's my dad's friend and he's slaying every week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17735
I know you will but not horsefaced OP
It doesn't matter if you're "horse face", it matters if you build status and character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17735
Brother
Your entire theory is based on the fact that all woman are attracted to only one type, which is extremely stupid
Coping? Doing surgery next month to improve to htn with training so don't u worry about me, also doing geomaxxing which will surely work after asking native Asians what they think of me and recieving great responses

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kingcel32, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
Brother
Your entire theory is based on the fact that all woman are attracted to only one type, which is extremely stupid
Coping? Doing surgery next month to improve to htn with training so don't u worry about me, also doing geomaxxing which will surely work after asking native Asians what they think of me and recieving great responses
geocel lol

Looks like ugly bastard from hentais

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Decent looking

This guy mogs OP pic

Attachments

• fat man who made flight attendents wipe his ass.jpg
    fat man who made flight attendents wipe his ass.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 0
Cope, this gigamoger slay more than 100% of this forum and he is 47yo

How does he mog me
He’s smiling because he just fucked your oneitis meanwhile you have the soulless aspie stare after being in celibacy for 18 years

He’s smiling because he just fucked your oneitis meanwhile you have the soulless aspie stare after being in celibacy for 18 years
Souless stare? Look in the mirror

Already had someone, unlike u

He would unironically mog you if he was your body fat jfl
How exactly? Midface ratio is same and I have better ethnicity and hair/eye color

He would unironically mog you if he was your body fat jfl
Literally no way he could pass like me as ltn, and u as subhuman freak

might be a joke, but I don't even question this possibility at this point

my friend's dad was pulling bitches every weekend from bars and clubs after he got divorced. Sure, no dimes but considering he looked like that guy in OP's pic with a disgusting beer belly, he was doing pretty damn well. How he did that? No fucking clue, maybe numbers game+money?

I'm starting to believe anyone can really get laid with enough effort (and lower standards, ofc).

goddamn nigga 😂 you got so upset by the results of your rate thread you had to come back for vengeance

go bark on reddit about how incels gave you ptsd or something :lul:
Oh honey, ltn to mtn isn't bad
The fact that you're the only one who called me subhuman must reflect something about urself
U fat indian bitch, go lose ur virginity
Oh wait, even whores won't accept ur ugly fat ass and virgin cock