Proof that tall white HTN is chad to women irl.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Woman fawning over a tall white HTN on hinge. As an ethnic you need to be at least chadlite in the face for a woman of this caliber to find you acceptable lol

Jfl dude looks like Daniel Radcliffe with a slightly better jaw lol
IMG 3483

Inb4 she’s subhuman no she’s hot and you’ll never have her fawn over you and make a tiktok of you :
IMG 3481
IMG 3482

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, gymmaxedhorse, zharupodrugu and 27 others
She's not hot though facially

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Dr. Bludy, batteryfresh and 17 others
Jaw is law when it comes to fuck women
But because they are low iq
Eyes>> jaw @ceo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24789, Corleone and 6 others
She's not hot though facially
The copes have started. She’s definitely hot in America. Focus on the message and stop being nitpicky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and alriodai
"Omg so artsy its so hot"
"I love a man with a camera"

Meanwhile if I made a profile with the same pics she'd laugh and go "Ugly people shouldn't be around cameras"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Acne Victim, Dr. Bludy and 26 others
The copes have started. She’s definitely hot in America. Focus on the message and stop being nitpicky
Then america Is a fucking hellhole and idc about what happens there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
i mog him to death but women dont make tiktoks creaming themselves over my hinge what am i doing wrong?

Woman fawning over a tall white HTN on hinge. As an ethnic you need to be at least chadlite in the face for a woman of this caliber to find you acceptable lol

@Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax bout to request a unban just for this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, Johanjohan, Orbeck of Vinheim and 15 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
i mog him to death but women dont make tiktoks creaming themselves over my hinge what am i doing wrong?
Mog him to death? How tall are you? Post your pics here or pm me. Also are you lean with a six pack?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Mtb drooling over low htn. What's new? He is as close as a real chad as i am to andromeda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER, AscendingHero and 14 others
Mog him to death? How tall are you? Post your pics here or pm me. Also are you lean with a six pack?
Lol im unsure if hes mtn or htn but he epitomizes what women like, his page is top tier. Also him being with women in his pictures is an insane halo, and I dont think there was a single selfie. Pick a better example.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 7 others
Agree. All you need to be low inhib white tall and skinny that’s it you won the genetic lottery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
"Omg so artsy its so hot"
"I love a man with a camera"

Meanwhile if I made a profile with the same pics she'd laugh and go "Ugly people shouldn't be around cameras"
stone age incel humor

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 27660
She looks like an utter subhuman. What are you smoking?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, St.TikTokcel, bloomercel and 9 others
youre full of it tbh. shes ugly asf
the guy is also giga tera fucking frauded holy shit. im starting to think those pictures from a massive distance are just mega fucking frauds as it flushes out your features. close up he looks like dog shit jfl. theyre BOTH mega frauds. her face is no different than any ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, mogger10, Deleted member 16275 and 13 others
ntpill strikes again, imagine the same guy with aspie bathroom pics over

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 6ft4
These examples arent that good but I agree tall htn and white is chad I've seen it IRL and u do need to be chadlite as an ethnic to match especially if not tall

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 27660
this mid girl is part of a conspiracy to hype up mid guys and gaslight us into thinking the guys she can actually get are the hot ones. show her maher and she will be like “hes not all that” but in reality she knows shes too ugly for him. Sad!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, aesthetic beauty, bloomercel and 3 others
he mogs him into the next dimension jfl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
he slay just because he is NT

His chin/jaw barely protrude from his neck
11DCD2E7 B297 46BC 9A22 C06FECBFCADF

Daniel Radcliffe unironically has a better lower third when clean shaven and lean

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 29581
jaw is everythnig

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 29581
over if you are not a HTN 6'4 White NT frat boy

who gives a fuck i lost all my hair cant even go outside for a walk now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and Nebula
When will guys realise chads don’t run the dating market White normies who are tall and or gymmaxed do . Most girls are insecure af why would they enter a LTR with a Chad

“HTN”

IMG 0551

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, OGJBSLAYER, AscendingHero and 1 other person
tall htn is like top 20% jfl at autists here

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 23778
Subhuman Mexican girl likes white boy news at 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 27660, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
JBW proven once agian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
water, but stop race coping instead of realizing it's basically all height

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Psl commandnents
White is right CHECK
jaw is law CHECK
Drip or drown CHECK
certified slayer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and try2beme
@heightislife198

View attachment 2272558

View attachment 2272568

Inb4 she’s subhuman no she’s hot and you’ll never have her fawn over you and make a tiktok of you :
View attachment 2272562View attachment 2272561

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
Man stfu u fucking autistic bastard of satan. No way does he look like Harry Potter he looks like a fucking chad lite handsome harmony guy. Just cuz he has glasses in later pics faggot? Completely different phenotype and eyes. Doesn't look soy like Harry Potter at all fuck u

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 23778, tyronelite and 2 others
Certified emotional tampon. He has a gay face too.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, fogdart and khvirgin
Lifefuel if this is Chad smv

Lol im unsure if hes mtn or htn but he epitomizes what women like, his page is top tier. Also him being with women in his pictures is an insane halo, and I dont think there was a single selfie. Pick a better example.
What women like
-Tall
-Good looking
-In shape

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
No one mentioned, the dude is shredded. Good natty physique. Dude got abbs and so on

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Blackgymmax and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 3 others
You see a woman saying
“Hot”
“Fuckboy”
“Hot”
And you think of an emotiinal tampon
She’s a ltb straight from the favelas, ofc she’s gonna hype up a white guy who’s barely htn. Top tier white women are considering this dude as a last option trust me

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and fogdart
She’s a ltb straight from the favelas, ofc she’s gonna hype up a white guy who’s barely htn. Top tier white women are considering this dude as a last option trust me

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is a real HTN.

He mogs me hard, not even a real comparison, but people also call me HTN.

Ratings on this site are so dumb.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
View attachment 2272558

View attachment 2272568

View attachment 2272562View attachment 2272561

Agree 1000000%
Whites just need to be tall and htn to receive irl chad treatment

An ethnic needs to be chadlite or chad and tall for good treatment

I’m a manlet and chadlite and do not get as good treatment as a tall white htn

I’m too niche, had many foids say to me you’re not my usual type but I know your very attractive

Or I’ve had foids say you’re my type but turns out they’re actual go to is mulatto , and I’m a new type or they just like my look but not the look of curry’s in general
Annoying lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Xangsane, fogdart and 1 other person
You see a woman saying
“Hot”
“Fuckboy”
“Hot”
And you think of an emotiinal tampon
I swear people on this site are either retarded or cope too much. The woman in OP is literally describing a fuck boy chad but they are coping because he doesn’t look like a psl chad.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Orbeck of Vinheim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back