PSA: STOP adding points to ugly men because they're tall.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Stop this "he's 3/10 facially but he's 6'3 so he's 6/10". It doesn't work like that. He's still a 3/10 ugly ogre. You're basically saying "ugly face + tall = average looking", which makes no sense.

Things like height, frame, etc. help but, a face has to stand on it's own. There is no getting around this.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, NormieKilla, Deleted member 176 and 8 others
Well a more correct way to say it would be " he's a 3/10 facially but since he's 6'3 he has a similar SMV as a 6/10 male"

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, SLA, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
"He's a 0/10 deformed acid attack and burn victim but he's 6'8 so he's a Chad".

If your face is sub4 you can be as tall as you want, you're unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Ryo_Hazuki, Deleted member 176, Zesto and 3 others

ur pfp is cute

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer and Zesto
Phone3

Still listing my height (first thing to boot) on my Japanese tinder.

I am 5'11 but 6'0 with sneakers so that's what I will be putting my profile (in feet and in cm so there is no confusion).

I was always told here's how tinder bios should go

1) Height
2) Age
3) A little about yourself (like your job or something just a sentence)

That's it.

My #3 would just be I'm an American who just moved to Tokyo looking to meet new people and that I speak only a little Japanese. Maybe I will write I'm half Japanese too not sure.

im sorry to break the news for u but height is IMPORTANT

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Nibba and Deleted member 39
I am 5'11 but 6'0 with sneakers so that's what I will be putting my profile (in feet and in cm so there is no confusion).

1) Height
2) Age

That's it.

My #3 would just be I'm an American who just moved to Tokyo looking to meet new people and that I speak only a little Japanese. Maybe I will write I'm half Japanese too not sure.
say 6’2 jap girls are super short they wont tell the difference. girls call me 6’5 when im actually 6’3

• +1
Reactions: blondie, Zesto and Nibba
Stop this "he's 3/10 facially but he's 6'3 so he's 6/10". It doesn't work like that. He's still a 3/10 ugly ogre. You're basically saying "ugly face + tall = average looking", which makes no sense.

Things like height, frame, etc. help but, a face has to stand on it's own. There is no getting around this.
True for ugly guys but if you're gl FACIALLY height and frame halo hard. Ex: 5'4 ogre = 6'1 ogre. 5'4 with good face <<<< 6'1 with good face
say 6’2 jap girls are super short they wont tell the difference. girls call me 6’5 when im actually 6’3
Yeah I look super tall irl. Like 6'4-6'5 because proportions. Also when u tell girls ur height while mogging manlets feels great. In bio lab these two short girls were talking about height and asked if I could spare a few inches while I stood beside a 5'9 manlet. I was like nah I like being 6'3. And they go "OMG UR 6 THREEEEE? TIHI™!!"

Agree we should rate someone's face on its own.

But frame and height are as important as face, they define looks as a whole, it's not just face alone.

There should be a face rating system and a whole looks rating system imo.

True for ugly guys but if you're gl FACIALLY height and frame halo hard. Ex: 5'4 ogre = 6'1 ogre. 5'4 with good face <<<< 6'1 with good face

Yeah I look super tall irl. Like 6'4-6'5 because proportions. Also when u tell girls ur height while mogging manlets feels great. In bio lab these two short girls were talking about height and asked if I could spare a few inches while I stood beside a 5'9 manlet. I was like nah I like being 6'3. And they go "OMG UR 6 THREEEEE? TIHI™!!"
best feeling is when ur over 6 feet like 6’3.so u tower over the 6 feet ppl lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah bro how tall r u?
6’2 with my hair down but i can halo up to 6’3 if i do a classic pompadour or something which i only do on special occasions

6’2 with my hair down but i can halo up to 6’3 if i do a classic pompadour or something which i only do on special occasions
Yeah I'm 6'2.5 without shoes. With boots and insoles I could fraud 6'4. But yeah over 6' is a nice hall with a good frame ofc

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

1) Height
2) Age

That's it.

How asian do you look?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
A 7/10 face on a 5’5 dude..........

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 281

You over exaggerated height boyo. If a dude is a 3/10 facially and 6'0+ it can add one point and push him to a 4, not a big difference but being tall is always better.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 39
. Also when u tell girls ur height while mogging manlets feels great. In bio lab these two short girls were talking about height and asked if I could spare a few inches while I stood beside a 5'9 manlet. I was like nah I like being 6'3. And they go "OMG UR 6 THREEEEE? TIHI™!!"
That is some hardcore suicidefuel for me, god damn
:feelsbadman:

best feeling is when ur over 6 feet like 6’3.so u tower over the 6 feet ppl lol
you're not towering over me anytime soon mister curry. I'm liftmaxxed TO THE TEETH mogging all you sub 6'3 manlets

A 3/10 can ogre maxx and be like the actor that plays the mountain in GoT, banging petite Qts

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Agreed, face is pretty much everything tbh.

How do you get matches on tinder? It's your face. No one reads bio - so listing any height you wish won't improve your results even one little bit. I know - I've tested it.

'But but what about when you meet IRL' - you wouldn't be meeting IRL without a good face to start with since even bottom tier roasts get loads of likes on tinder from guys way above her. If she's picked you above all of them to meet up with, well that tells you something about how high she rates your face to begin with - it's unlikely your height will be a deal breaker at this point.

'But what about what they ask your height' - only about 25% of girls do, IME. Of those, not 100% of them will blow you out if you're not 6 foot+.

Finally, it's much easier to fraud height with lifts + boots/nike airmaxes etc, especially on a tinder hookup where you'll likely only see the girl once. You can't fraud a good face, not IRL anyway.

A 3/10 can ogre maxx and be like the actor that plays the mountain in GoT, banging petite Qts

This is somewhat legit. If your face doesn't look wimp-like, even if you are below average, if you have height it will halo you inmensely.

Bruh I'm 6'1 wide shoulders and that shit dosen't do shit for me

Yeah but that guy is super cool and has a gf too. So not over at all brah
It's not even that it's that hard to get a girl at this height, it's just that I want to mog other guys, I'd rather mog guys than fuck girls tbh
All to feed my ego

It's not even that it's that hard to get a girl at this height, it's just that I want to mog other guys, I'd rather mog guys than fuck girls tbh
All to feed my ego
I actually do agree with that. It's easy to fuck girls and harder to mog sometimes

All to feed my ego
@extreme-overthinker this guy gets it

bro can i get a fat source on that pfp thx

Bruh I'm 6'1 wide shoulders and that shit dosen't do shit for me
6ft2 and wide shoulders doesn't do shit for me either.

But at least I can make other dudes and roasties move out my way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now if only you could remove the retarded height cope posts on the main forum, that'd be great.