Puberty

B

brendizz

Iron
Hey guys im almost 16 and i dont understand every one of my friends look mature and are tall, I’m 5’7 and everyone says i look way younger, I also have small hands can someone explain why or how do I know if I will grow?

not enough info man

I’m 5’7 and everyone says i look way younger, I also have small hands
bryan-cranston-malcolm-in-the-middle.gif

Hey guys im almost 16 and i dont understand every one of my friends look mature and are tall, I’m 5’7 and everyone says i look way younger, I also have small hands can someone explain why or how do I know if I will grow?
By 16 you finished 80% of your growth. Your genetics are just unfortunate - life never begun.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
What do you you want to know?
you can measure your hand with a ruler from the bottom side (where the lines are), measure from the bottom of the palm to your longest finger

Height/Weight

Penis size is important to know for puberty stuff too, do you have body hair if so where etc

you can measure your hand with a ruler from the bottom side (where the lines are), measure from the bottom of the palm to your longest finger

Height/Weight

Penis size is important to know for puberty stuff too, do you have body hair if so where e

Height/Weight

Penis size is important to know for puberty stuff too, do you have body hair if so where etc
So I measured my hands are 17cm or 6.69inches , my body hair is growing but not as fast, penis size about 13cm or 5.11inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
@brendizz don't worry man you're normal then, just your hands are a bit smaller than avg I think